• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AC Brotherhood

Xaerun

"toxic and negative"
Who owns it? Who likes it?
When I got it yesterday I played the shit out of the multiplayer, found it to be pretty fun and tense- one gripe I have is it seems to take FOREVER to find any games, particularly Wanted games. Other than that though, the satisfaction and intensity of hiding in a roaming group of NPCs, stealth-killing your target and then immediately sighting your pursuer leaping across a rooftop towards you, leading into a chase... 'tis fun. Mind, it has its fair share of bullshit kills- lock kills from rooftops being chief among these, hidden gun kills being a close second.

As for the single player, well... it's AC, nuff said. At least this time around they've made it possible to skip cutscenes...

DragonRift

Space Invader
I own it. I love it. ^^;; But then again, I loved the first two, so this was an obvious given. Being that I have I and II maxed out, this one's gonna be a little tougher, being that they added multiplayer achievements into the mix. x_x;

Xenke

I own it. I love it. ^^;; But then again, I loved the first two, so this was an obvious given. Being that I have I and II maxed out, this one's gonna be a little tougher, being that they added multiplayer achievements into the mix. x_x;

For some reason.

When I saw you posted I expected a huge hate rant or something.

I was pleasantly surprised.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
I am scolding you for spending so much money lately!

*tsk tsk tsk*

Holsety

Who owns it? Who likes it?
When I got it yesterday I played the shit out of the multiplayer, found it to be pretty fun and tense- one gripe I have is it seems to take FOREVER to find any games, particularly Wanted games.
Ugh, this. It's impossible to find a game in the off hours of the night/morning, you just sit in the search with 6 people forever.

So far multiplayer has been some of the most fun I've ever had with a console online, though everyone says once you reach Level 19 and get Templar Vision, the multiplayer becomes boring and tedious since it's impossible to hide.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
Wish I could buy it. ):

Alstor

And twice as shiny
My friend has been obsessing over this game for a while now (buying the collector's edition, the strategy guide, bragging on how it will be the best game ever, etc.) I haven't heard from him since Tuesday...

Jashwa

I bought it for PS3 on Thursday. I love it. I'm not having the trouble finding multiplayer games that you are, though.

NCollieboy

[Æ’cÆ’c] Sexy Fiberbomb
I spent my last dollars on Black ops and metro 2033, so im kinda broke atm. From the reviews i've heard and listening to my friends, its actullay quiet fun, and as i fan of AC 1 & 2, i will get this, but not until my birthday or Christmas.

Holsety

I bought it for PS3 on Thursday. I love it. I'm not having the trouble finding multiplayer games that you are, though.
Probably because I'm an xbox fag :V

Also fuck people who assassinate me mid-stun

Last edited:

Jashwa

Probably because I'm an xbox fag :V

Also fuck people who assassinate me mid-stun
The worst is when you're in mid air and the game pulls you back to the ground to let them kill you or when you're about to murder someone and you get shanked.

Holsety

The worst is when you're in mid air and the game pulls you back to the ground to let them kill you or when you're about to murder someone and you get shanked.
Not nearly as bad as the lag behind smoke bombs, they take like 4 seconds to actually work and by then they've jumped on top of me and there's an axe in my head.

Despite all this it's still addicting as hell.

Jashwa

Not nearly as bad as the lag behind smoke bombs, they take like 4 seconds to actually work and by then they've jumped on top of me and there's an axe in my head.

Despite all this it's still addicting as hell.
I've never had that happened, but I don't encounter smoke bombs much.

Holsety

I've never had that happened, but I don't encounter smoke bombs much.
It's even worse when it DOES work and you get stuck in a loop of stunning and failed assassinations (trying to assassinate in smoke just makes you miss).

lilEmber

Small Dragon
I'm just unwrapping my copy now, bought it on the way home from work and haven't plugged it into the console yet. :3

Random_Observer

Banned
Banned
Bought it, beat it, but only with like 92% completion, still new do buy a few landmarks.

Gameplay is silky smooth, the story was engaging. I couldn't think of one thing that isn't awesome about this game.

Except for maybe they fact that they brought beggars back.

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
I couldn't think of one thing that isn't awesome about this game.

Except for maybe they fact that they brought beggars back.

Also, the AI is still fucking retarded at times. (randomly jumping off rooftops to their deaths, running around in circles, etc.)

But it's still a lot better than the original game.

Xenke

I like this game a lot. I like to steal everyone's money.

Also, there was that time where I killed a shit-ton of furries. That was great.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Oh god, Brotherhood is probably the best game I've purchased for PS3 right now.

...I don't purchase many games.