• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Accepting free requests and Trades(Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
spikey2k said:
Well, I would like another character drawen...(Big suprise) this one is a White wolf...Like prestine white wolf bitch with blue eyes. Mabey work a little colour in somewhere where you think it might be, but for the most part I'd like her to be white. Anyway...

For the build I would like her to be fairly big, muscled say...A soldier body? (Think Sarah Conor) and her right arm I would like gone to the elbo and a very mirrory finish of a silver mechanicle arm, like fromt the elbow(So the elbow is mechanicle) down....

I would really appreciate this one done...Since i"m haveing problems even trying to come up with a decent description for her....even so much as looking at this would be appreciated, thank you. I would also like it Worksafe. (But...This is felxable.)

Of this is what I undrestood, if I'm wrong correct me:
1. White wolf with blue eyes
2. Muscled
3. Mechanical right arm from the elbow

Is she tall, normal, or small?
How is her hairstyle?

Last edited:

Thietogreth

He who shale be ignored...
Angel Runecrest said:
Thietogreth said:
Lol I almost forgot you made a thread X) (don't have an idea of what I would want to ask you for atm though :3) BTW did I ever give you my end of our last trade? I forgot...

No, you didn't gave me your part of the trade.

Erk o_O...I'll have to find it then X3

spikey2k

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1252704/ Here is a good sketch that soemoen was nice enough to do for me. YUou can edit the arm as you see fit though...(It kinda looks like the Power Glove to me.

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.

gothyk

Gothyk Industries
I'm glad you liked it ^^

Hey, I have a deal for you. ^^ I'll draw you a picture of any kind if you draw another picture with Meteora in it... Deal? or no deal? o_O

gothyk

Gothyk Industries
Ok, how do you want me to draw her now? ^_^

hm.... you could try doing a picture of a doggy-style from the front. If that's alright with you, that. is. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.