• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Accepting free requests and Trades(Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli is black furred, purple hair, drachon eyes.
Pin up.. just a basic standing pose :3

Rules:
1) Free Art must have my fursona on it.
2) I only draw Heterosexual and Lesbian art.

I can draw it but it would not have priority to other arts that follows the rules.

Rules:

I can draw it but it would not have priority to other arts that follows the rules.

You do lesbian art? omg sweeet! I must have misread that originally...

Could I change my request then if it is not too late?
Perhaps Riley (submissive) and Luna (dominant) ?
ANY pose you like. I dont care. They are very close to each other and always touching.Luna is 5'7 and Riley is 5'4 if that helps on size compairisons...I have probably have said this before but my refs are in my sig.
I am working on another peice of Riley that portrays her better. I am not sure if my note from before went through as I sent it while using a school computer and they are rather slow.
But I sent you a link to another picture of Riley that is found in my scraps. Its very easy to find as it is on of 5 there I think. and 3 of them show the same picture. Though one is a close up of her...
I would send you a link but for some reason FA is blocked on the school computers. However, I can send it to you tonight as well as the finished image I am working on as of now.

Aurali

Banned
Banned
Rules:

*snickers* I read the rules wrong.. sorry hun^^ if you'd like to be with my girl hun, go right ahead, I'm sure kaaryn won't mind sharing her mate :3

*snickers* I read the rules wrong.. sorry hun^^ if you'd like to be with my girl hun, go right ahead, I'm sure kaaryn won't mind sharing her mate :3

Ok. Just to be sure, she's a wolf bat, or a hyena bat? And does she have a muscled body or a normal one?

You do lesbian art? omg sweeet! I must have misread that originally...

Could I change my request then if it is not too late?
Perhaps Riley (submissive) and Luna (dominant) ?
ANY pose you like. I dont care. They are very close to each other and always touching.Luna is 5'7 and Riley is 5'4 if that helps on size compairisons...I have probably have said this before but my refs are in my sig.
I am working on another peice of Riley that portrays her better. I am not sure if my note from before went through as I sent it while using a school computer and they are rather slow.
But I sent you a link to another picture of Riley that is found in my scraps. Its very easy to find as it is on of 5 there I think. and 3 of them show the same picture. Though one is a close up of her...
I would send you a link but for some reason FA is blocked on the school computers. However, I can send it to you tonight as well as the finished image I am working on as of now.

Well, I already started the other one...
And if I do the new one you want it would not have my fursona on it so it would have to be a trade. I can do both but the lesbian one would have to be a trade. OK?

Well, I already started the other one...
And if I do the new one you want it would not have my fursona on it so it would have to be a trade. I can do both but the lesbian one would have to be a trade. OK?

haha apparently I forgot to mention that part. I was in a hurry typing as I was at school.
I was intending that last one to be a trade to begin with. Also, I have a headshot of Riley that I should be able to scan later today. So that should help you. ^^
Plus, lll have another rare pic of Riley lol.

haha apparently I forgot to mention that part. I was in a hurry typing as I was at school.
I was intending that last one to be a trade to begin with. Also, I have a headshot of Riley that I should be able to scan later today. So that should help you. ^^
Plus, lll have another rare pic of Riley lol.

Yeah, that would help a lot ^_^ That way I can see if I drew her well or not. I can still fix her if I'm wrong cause is still on pencil XD

Okies. Sweet. Ill have it posted in about 2 or 3 hours. Then I can have scanner access and stuff...is there anything particular in mind that you would like for a trade for my second? Or, would you rather just let me play around eh? hahaha. I have a few ideas in mind just would like to check and make sure.

Okies. Sweet. Ill have it posted in about 2 or 3 hours. Then I can have scanner access and stuff...is there anything particular in mind that you would like for a trade for my second? Or, would you rather just let me play around eh? hahaha. I have a few ideas in mind just would like to check and make sure.

Well with my gallery you have an idea of what I like so I will let you chose it. ^_^

so...yeah...I mainly do better with females...any particular pic you want me to go off of?

No:
Vore
unbirth
gore
gay
and stuff like that. XD

not exactly what i meant but okay lol. not what i meant anyway. haha. i meant is there any particular picture of a female character you would like me to use as a base for our trade.

Oh ok. Alicel maybe, but she only does it with Angel. XD

3 sum perhaps? hahaha

do have any specifics links?
I need a link only cause I have to use a proxy cause I am at school. definitely makes things harder lol.

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
If I posted here wanting my fursona drawn, you may skip it.

Hey, I have a deal for you. ^^ I'll draw you a picture of any kind if you draw another picture with Meteora in it... Deal? or no deal? o_O

I finished my part of the trade, tell me when you are ready to post your part so I will post mine. ^_^

gothyk

Gothyk Industries
Sure. I would just need to know what you wanted in you picture. ^^;

I finished my part of the trade, tell me when you are ready to post your part so I will post mine. ^_^

Sure. I would just need to know what you wanted in you picture. ^^;

Sure ^^
Make a yiff picture of my fursona with any of your sexy female characters. If you don't want to use one of your characters you can use Alicel, she's on my favored submission. I will let you chose the pose, I'm sure you will chose a nice one ^_^

I will post yours now, don't forget to post your part when you finish ok? XD
Here is yours: http://www.furaffinity.net/full/1275935/

Last edited:
I'd love to get one if you're still open to taking requests :3

http://forums.furaffinity.net/showthread.php?t=19276 - more info on what character of mine I'm wanting more art of.

It depends on if the art you're doing is something adult or non-adult. I don't mind either way, but if it is adult, I'd rather it be lesbian because I don't like having myself drawn with males in sexual situations unless it's my mate or a really close friends. But I have no problem having a little fun every so often with females.

but if it's not gonna be sexual, then male or female is cool with me xD

Status
Not open for further replies.