• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Accepting requests *Closed for now*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiamat X

Suffers from gaming ADD...
RE: Accepting requests

Thietogreth said:
Only one picture? And it's mine of all of them?...YOU SUCK X3. Nah I'm just pulling your leg. Anyway thanks for teh pic. Only a little nit picking that I don't mean to offend you with but, you forgot his gentiles (penis in layman’s terms) and he is short of receptor slots on the side of his head (receptor slots being something like infrasonic eyes), there being 6. Oh and he has a six pack (for his abdomen). The hands and feet might a be a bit on the big side and his waste is a bit on the stubby side. Like I said before this is not to offend you, I'm just being a bit nit picky X3 and thanks again for the pic.

Well to be fair the references you have for your Gorickta's didn't have genitals. XD

I can try and fix up the pic a little but I have to get working on the other sketches as well.
 

Thietogreth

He who shale be ignored...
RE: Accepting requests

True but you did see the little note on the left side right? And you can be creative, they are alien after all =3. And you can wait to fix it no problem. Time has tough me patients.
 

Rilvor

Formal when angry
RE: Accepting requests

If you wish to try your hand at bats, I'll join the waiting list. Plain sketch or inked, is your choice, it matters not to me. If you are interested, send me a PM and I'll throw you some details and references.
 

Tiamat X

Suffers from gaming ADD...
RE: Accepting requests

Okay guys I've hit a bit of a snag on account I don't have access to a scanner for an unknown amount of time...

I'm still going to be doing the sketches just I won't be able to post em up for a bit.

Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Also I won't be accepting anymore people to my "Wait List" and have updated my first post with new progress info.
 

Thietogreth

He who shale be ignored...
Where's my genital shot X3. Nah I kid anyway sucks to be without a scanner. At least you got that one pic up before it happend =3. Too bad it was mine X3.
 

Tiamat X

Suffers from gaming ADD...
Alright guys I'm sorry that these have been taking awhile...I haven't been very focused and have been going through some tough times.

I've got some more sketches done for Shebawolf and Talakestreal! Let me know how they are. ^_^

Kemmy and Scarlet Fox's are up next. Sorry again that I have not done these requests in proper order. Please bear with me a little while longer. u.u;
 

Aheria

Beer, Beer, BEER!
Want to trade?

You could draw Kashikaoi for me, or aheria, or both. Links in sig.

I know your busy, you have a lot of things to draw :D[/align]
 
Tiamat X said:
Alright guys I'm sorry that these have been taking awhile...I haven't been very focused and have been going through some tough times.

I've got some more sketches done for Shebawolf and Talakestreal! Let me know how they are. ^_^

Kemmy and Scarlet Fox's are up next. Sorry again that I have not done these requests in proper order. Please bear with me a little while longer. u.u;

:O YAY! She is so awesome! and you added Twitch! Thank you! Btw can I color her and fix her tail (its too long)?
 

Tiamat X

Suffers from gaming ADD...
Aheria said:
Want to trade?

You could draw Kashikaoi for me, or aheria, or both. Links in sig.

I know your busy, you have a lot of things to draw :D

I wasn't going to really accept anymore, but I'll see what I can do for ya. You are correct about the "busy" part. XD

shebawolf145 said:
:O YAY! She is so awesome! and you added Twitch! Thank you! Btw can I color her and fix her tail (its too long)?

Whoa, hold your horses for a sec I'm not done yet. *chuckles* I was posting what I had got done so far to see if it was alright. I still need to clean up the lines a bit and shorten the tail for ya. =3
 

Kemmy

Member
Tiamat X said:
Kemmy and Scarlet Fox's are up next. Sorry again that I have not done these requests in proper order. Please bear with me a little while longer. u.u;

Take your time ^-^
 
Tiamat X said:
Aheria said:
Want to trade?

You could draw Kashikaoi for me, or aheria, or both. Links in sig.

I know your busy, you have a lot of things to draw :D

I wasn't going to really accept anymore, but I'll see what I can do for ya. You are correct about the "busy" part. XD

shebawolf145 said:
:O YAY! She is so awesome! and you added Twitch! Thank you! Btw can I color her and fix her tail (its too long)?

Whoa, hold your horses for a sec I'm not done yet. *chuckles* I was posting what I had got done so far to see if it was alright. I still need to clean up the lines a bit and shorten the tail for ya. =3

oh..yea..*blushes* I forgot that you were inking them...*hides* k but can I still color her when you are totally done?
 

talakestreal

The Laconic Draconic
Tiamat X said:
Alright guys I'm sorry that these have been taking awhile...I haven't been very focused and have been going through some tough times.

I've got some more sketches done for Shebawolf and Talakestreal! Let me know how they are. ^_^

Kemmy and Scarlet Fox's are up next. Sorry again that I have not done these requests in proper order. Please bear with me a little while longer. u.u;
ooh, it's looking very lovely. ^__^ She looks very muscular and quite nice. No complaints from me. ^__^ Any inaccuracies just let me know it was drawn by someone else, and I always like the little things, lol.

>.< I need to get to work on my half though. I knew I was forgetting something recently, and this was it. I feel bad. ^__^ But I'll work on art and have at least a sketch sometime soon. :)
 

Tiamat X

Suffers from gaming ADD...
shebawolf145 said:
k but can I still color her when you are totally done?

Of course you can colour it afterwards silly! =3

I can even send you the original psd file for ya if you have Photoshop. Just credit me for the linework okay. ^_^

talakestreal said:
ooh, it's looking very lovely. ^__^ She looks very muscular and quite nice. No complaints from me. ^__^ Any inaccuracies just let me know it was drawn by someone else, and I always like the little things, lol.

>.< I need to get to work on my half though. I knew I was forgetting something recently, and this was it. I feel bad. ^__^ But I'll work on art and have at least a sketch sometime soon. :)

Woo hoo, glad you like it even with the slight inaccuracies here and there. I have the same opinion when it comes to others drawing my character. =3

No prob take your time, god forbid I take forever! XD
 
Tiamat X said:
shebawolf145 said:
k but can I still color her when you are totally done?

Of course you can colour it afterwards silly! =3

I can even send you the original psd file for ya if you have Photoshop. Just credit me for the linework okay. ^_^

talakestreal said:
ooh, it's looking very lovely. ^__^ She looks very muscular and quite nice. No complaints from me. ^__^ Any inaccuracies just let me know it was drawn by someone else, and I always like the little things, lol.

>.< I need to get to work on my half though. I knew I was forgetting something recently, and this was it. I feel bad. ^__^ But I'll work on art and have at least a sketch sometime soon. :)

Woo hoo, glad you like it even with the slight inaccuracies here and there. I have the same opinion when it comes to others drawing my character. =3

No prob take your time, god forbid I take forever! XD

yay! ok I will be sure to give you credit! I don't have photoshop but I do have OpenCanvas 3.0 Plus
 

Tiamat X

Suffers from gaming ADD...
shebawolf145 said:
yay! ok I will be sure to give you credit! I don't have photoshop but I do have OpenCanvas 3.0 Plus

I'll make sure to send ya a bigger version of the pic for you to colour. ^_^

Again people I can't express how aggravating this is...I just can't seem to finish drawings all that fast at this point. I blame the fact that I'm busy with school and life issues are rampant at times. u.u;

I'm slowly going to get these done even if it kills me.

At least I've got one inked, will be working on inking the others as well as finishing the last two requests and an art trade with Ziggy. I think I'll take a break after that...but don't worry, I'll keep all of you who have posted in mind when my brain fails me.

I'm sorry if I have disappointed anyone...

Careful, the attached pic for Thietogreth is NSFW.
 
yay! Thanks again! She looks so good! And Twitch is so cute too!
 
Tiamat X said:
shebawolf145 said:
yay! Thanks again! She looks so good! And Twitch is so cute too!

No prob, glad ya like it. Sorry that it took so long though. ^.^;

Nah its ok, I understand :) *hugs*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top