• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ACEO's Please

Shukie

Hyperactive Bunnyfox
Alright.. Heres the deal.. I've just spent a good bit of money on artwork.. and.. have just realised i've gone through $100 and i'm running a little low now on 'play money.' But, I would like to continue growing my ACEO collection... i only have 2 so far.. And these are small.. So i'm not asking much.
WHAT I AM ASKING:

__For people Offering DISCOUNTED ACEO's at the moment
OR
__For someone willing to Do one for free.. I can however Afford to cover shipping which would only be a dollar or two, Should that be desired in order to get these to me.

I know this is a long shot.. but these ACEO things have me addicted xD

NOTE: i have put aside a total of $10-$15 for shipping costs.. FOR THIS THREAD.

Thank you everyone,
Shukie

Last edited:

Hellerskull

Nom Nom Nom
Hm, I never tried ACEO's before in my life, but I'm wondering if I could do that by print my digital drawing out with a special paper (not sure which) . I don't do traditional very well. I can't save my life for doing it. Lol.

I might consider doing it for free since it's my first time. ^^;

Shukie

Hyperactive Bunnyfox
Hm, I never tried ACEO's before in my life, but I'm wondering if I could do that by print my digital drawing out with a special paper (not sure which) . I don't do traditional very well. I can't save my life for doing it. Lol.

I might consider doing it for free since it's my first time. ^^;
that would be awesome =D And i have no idea what kind of paper prints are done on O-o

LeeuRex

Since I've never done one before, I'd do one or a few for $5 each. If it's just one, I'm going to ask you to cover the shipping, but if you get three or four, I'll pay shipping (USPS tells me that to ship to UK it's almost $3).

And they'll be super detailed, as much as I can fit in :)

Shukie

Hyperactive Bunnyfox
Since I've never done one before, I'd do one or a few for $5 each. If it's just one, I'm going to ask you to cover the shipping, but if you get three or four, I'll pay shipping (USPS tells me that to ship to UK it's almost $3).

And they'll be super detailed, as much as I can fit in :)
On that note... I've gotten ACEO's here in standard envelopes with normal stamps on em. And they've been fine. Placed between a folded in half blank piece of paper.
Also, i will highly concider your offer. Your stuff looks awesome. Cheap stuff is ALWAYS win xD Though i'm going to let this thread sit for a while xD Since i use my boyfriends account(he wont gimme the password even though my monies on it) I'm going to concider ALL offers and only sign in once onto paypal then deal with all the people who want shipping or cheap payments at once xD

Last edited:

Hellerskull

Nom Nom Nom
My only request.. is it be kept.... SEMI clean xD I mean its going to be hanging on my wall basicly xD yes she has boobs and all. But no nippleys xD

I won't do adult without your permission unless I stated otherwise in my own adult thread. Sure, that's not a problem for me. <3 I will fill you in detail of the shipping cost. I'm not sure how much it is exactly, but will find that out soon.

ACEO's look so cool, I'm thinking about buy some and put them away in a neatly organized file. x3

Shukie

Hyperactive Bunnyfox
I won't do adult without your permission unless I stated otherwise in my own adult thread. Sure, that's not a problem for me. <3 I will fill you in detail of the shipping cost. I'm not sure how much it is exactly, but will find that out soon.

ACEO's look so cool, I'm thinking about buy some and put them away in a neatly organized file. x3
I went and got a card sleeve thing for card collector books xD The ones with 9 slots on each side xD Put that up on my cork board.. and since i only have 2 in it so far.. i'm trying to fill it =P

And agean.. It should'nt be more than a dollar or two

Last edited:

Ladyfaegassr

Burmecian extraordinaire.
How much were you looking to spend on ACEO's? I could probably do a few for you. I'd need money for shipping, and I'd prefer to do them on stock cards so they look sexy. I could probably get a hold of some stock cards at a dollar store. So $3 to ship all the stuff, and a few more for getting the cards, etc. How does 10 for $15 sound? I dunno, I could do as may as you want, really. :3 As long as I have the money for stock cards. Shipping would be easy all together like that. <3

ForumAccount

Banned
Banned
Code:
* g o a t s e x * g o a t s e x * g o a t s e x *
g                                               g
o /     \             \            /    \       o
a|       |             \          |      |      a
t|       `.             |         |       :     t
s`        |             |        \|       |     s
e \       | /       /  \\   --__ \       :    e
x  \      \/   _--~~          ~--__| \     |    x
*   \      \_-~                    ~-_\    |    *
g    \_     \        _.--------.______\|   |    g
o      \     \______// _ ___ _ (_(__>  \   |    o
a       \   .  C ___)  ______ (_(____>  |  /    a
t       /\ |   C ____)/      \ (_____>  |_/     t
s      / /\|   C_____)       |  (___>   /  \    s
e     |   (   _C_____)\______/  // _/ /     \   e
x     |    \  |__   \_________// (__/       |  x
*    | \    \____)   `----   --'             |  *
g    |  \_          ___\       /_          _/ | g
o   |              /    |     |  \            | o
a   |             |    /       \  \           | a
t   |          / /    |         |  \           |t
s   |         / /      \__/\___/    |          |s
e  |           /        |    |       |         |e
x  |          |         |    |       |         |x
* g o a t s e x * g o a t s e x * g o a t s e x *
The time is now: Wed Aug 19 11:17:08 2015. Please use https://www.weasyl.com/.