• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Actors/Actresses You Like

Nexus Cabler

\ ( :v ) /
Let's archive our favorite movie figures on the big screen and television.

I'd like to start with a few of my favorites

-Elijah Wood
-Eddy Murphey
-Samuel Jackson
-Keanu Reeves
-Jack Black
-Sigourney Weaver
-Carrie-Anne Moss

Ennui Elemental

Eat shit and die, tankie assholes
Banned
I'll second Keanu.

I don't really think about this kind of thing a lot tbh. Nic Cage is interesting. Jack Palance was also interesting. Christian Bale has done some great roles but I know fuck all about him.

Yakamaru

Thine Grumpy Resident
I'm bad with remembering actor/actress names, but one of my favourites are Will Smith by far.

He made Independence Day watchable. :p

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
Gary Oldman.
Andy Serkis
Samuel L Jackson
Ian McKellen
Bill Murray
Winona Ryder
Jack Nicholson
Joaquin Phoenix

I could probably sit here all day

X

Xitheon

Christopher eccleston
David tennant
Matt smith
Need i say more?

What about Peter Capaldi? He was not my favourite (Matt Smith is and always will be my Doctor) but Capaldi is an excellent actor. I also love Jodie Whittaker. With better writing she could have been legendary.

Other actors:

Tom Hiddleston
Benedict Cumberbatch

And I like Keanu Reeves. Not as an actor but as a person. He seems really sweet and candid. I have loved him since I read an interview where he admitted to being an airhead. That honesty and humility appealed to me.

Koriekraiz13

kleptomaniac for knowledge
What about Peter Capaldi? He was not my favourite (Matt Smith is and always will be my Doctor) but Capaldi is an excellent actor. I also love Jodie Whittaker. With better writing she could have been legendary.

Other actors:

Tom Hiddleston
Benedict Cumberbatch

And I like Keanu Reeves. Not as an actor but as a person. He seems really sweet and candid. I have loved him since I read an interview where he admitted to being an airhead. That honesty and humility appealed to me.
True, but I feel that capaldi and whittaker are a slight drop from the previous, no matter how small a drop it may be though their talent I can recognise and "the doctor" is no easy role to score so i applaud them both on that.

Yakamaru

Thine Grumpy Resident
Leonardo DiCaprio

But I'm biased since I've always liked him since I was a kid.
Second on this one. Very good actor and fit perfectly in on the lead character in Titanic.