• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Add Onto the Picture Above You

Nimah

Elevator music appreciator
1569952363-1569785539-sans-titre-1-edit.jpg

Two long time enemies finally make peace, putting an end of a thousand years war thanks to the great spirit of the cosmos, Alf.
* Drop a tear *

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
That's great!

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
My photoshop skillllz

Attachments

• forum game.png
    forum game.png
    377.2 KB · Views: 41

Tenné

Purveyor of cookies
What is thread may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger.

He spent too long picking out a cute outfit that shows off his quirky personality and was dangerously close to missing his classes. Luckily his family of jockeys are always there for him.

late.jpg

S

SLB-Portu23

Someone needs to send that to Wayne Rooney's Twitter account.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Last edited:

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Oh no! ; p I suppose I am. It's one of those odd filters, ahh! Could be worse ;p Now it looks like the person holding the phone is looking in and seeing their true self/fursona as the camera image + the filter applied. That's pretty cool.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
You're playing a dangerous game here, Kioku.

View attachment 75756
The image disappeared : <<< Anyone else use Firefox? Did that happen to you? Replying with it in a quote made it a link, but it no longer is in the original post.

WXYZ

No longer using this site
The image disappeared : <<< Anyone else use Firefox? Did that happen to you? Replying with it in a quote made it a link, but it no longer is in the original post.
I use Firefox as well, and Chromium rarely. Does seem to be a regular occurrence, for some reason. What I do is right-click then choose "Reload Image."

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
I use Firefox as well, and Chromium rarely. Does seem to be a regular occurrence, for some reason. What I do is right-click then choose "Reload Image."
: O Thank you! lol ; p