• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: ADHD art! SFW and NSFW

AstroRey

Center of the galaxy - Open commissions!
Hello! My name is Astro and Im here with good news :)
I'm offering free art of your favorite characters!

I can draw:
- Feral.
- Humans.
- Anthro.
- Plants/ inanimate objects.
- Im not as good with mecha, but Im ready to try!

Here is the catch. I have ADHD so I cannot draw in the same style for everyone, my brain wouldn't allow it, so this will be some surprise.. Gacha.. Random thread :D
Will you get a sketch? Will it be done with watercolors? Will it be a full digital animation? Will I use your char for my homework and get something wild in return? WHO KNOWS!
Since Im working on animation school, and dealing with life itself, you will either get these extra fast or extra slow. But you WILL be getting something if you decide to participate.

Rules:
- You have to fill the form down below properly.
- Be nice.
- You can ask for updates, but I cant promise Ill have something to give.
- You must share the image bellow wherever you want to*, and send a link/ screenshot back to me with proof to be part of this project.

*You can tweet it, save it and share it on Discord, Facebook, Amino.. Anywhere you please!

HERE IS MY TWITTER AND PORTFOLIO

Twitter
Behance

FORM.
Forum name:
Discord: (Optional).
Twitter: (Optional).
Character/s: (You can leave up to 2).
SFW or NSFW:
Char info: (You can write about their personality, and what you want me to do, like pose, expression, etc).
PROOF: (Add your screenshot/ link here so I can see that you helped me put my name out there <3 ).

1500x500.png

Magicka~

Forum name: Kubudele
Discord: https://linktr.ee/pikachuroxart
Twitter: https://linktr.ee/pikachuroxart
Character/s: (You can leave up to 2).
https://www.deviantart.com/wizard-emeraldheart/art/Kubu-The-Dragon-In-a-Fashion-Ad-882206402 https://www.deviantart.com/wizard-emeraldheart/art/Owl-Witch-in-The-Apothecary-871521733

SFW or NSFW: Any!
Char info: Both are my sonas! Can be any scenario around a certain theme: Characters acting cutely innocent, but titillating at the same time.
PROOF: https://www.deviantart.com/wizard-emeraldheart/status-update/Will-post-art-soon-but-889095878

Thanks for the opportunity and your time! Excited to see what you'll concoct! <3

AstroRey

Ooooh! They are so interesting!
Ill be working on them as soon as I get the opportunity :)

Finn ^w^

Femboy Sharky stoopid-head
Here you go!
Forum name:Kiba Okami
Character/s: Kiba
SFW or NSFW:Sfw
Char info: edgy, more of the "I'm an asshole until you get to know me" type. He has electrical manipulation, and is a demi-demon. His electricity is crimson, and I mean do whatever visual electric effects you want.
PROOF: and I'll mention you on FA when I get home, whenever you help me get this art. What I mean is I'll tag you and give you credits to the picture!if that is ok with you, of course.

Attachments

• Kiba Rai  (4).jpg
    Kiba Rai (4).jpg
    736.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Kiba but made with actual artistic skill.jpg
    Kiba but made with actual artistic skill.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Kiba .jpg
    Kiba .jpg
    554.4 KB · Views: 46

Finn ^w^

Or, you can include his wife, Mav, which I will upload the picture when I get home in a minute. You could do them like with a hug, maybe a kiss, whatever you like as long as it is SFW.

AstroRey

Sure can do!
I ask for sharing first so you can gurantee yourself that you will get a picture. If you dont share, then Ill be push you further down the list since that will be some sort of "payment" for me.
Since Im working on animation school some of these chars will be used for my homework.

Finn ^w^

Sure can do!
I ask for sharing first so you can gurantee yourself that you will get a picture. If you dont share, then Ill be push you further down the list since that will be some sort of "payment" for me.
Since Im working on animation school some of these chars will be used for my homework.
I cant share your photo very well if I post my own art since I'm not the best.... but I'll see what I can do. I'll post you in this and tag you in it on FA. What is you FA?

Attachments

• Kiba but made with actual artistic skill.jpg
    Kiba but made with actual artistic skill.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 37

AstroRey

Kubu is the person above you! They posted my pic in their DA leading people to my socials :)

Im really tempted to go with Kiba alone. I LOVED the gesture you gave me to draw <3

Finn ^w^

Kubu is the person above you! They posted my pic in their DA leading people to my socials :)

Im really tempted to go with Kiba alone. I LOVED the gesture you gave me to draw <3
Alright, I'll have your screens hot in awhile! My bus is literally 40 mins late

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
Hey! You seem like you have an interesting style.

Forum name: Eremurus
Discord: I'd prefer not just handing this out.
Twitter: @_Eremurus
Character/s: Eremurus Shadowtotem, my lovely Tauren girl.
SFW or NSFW: SFW preferred, please.
Char info: Intelligent, reclusive, shy, curious, loves chocolate, sleeping, and wolves.
PROOF: Attached screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot (31).png
    Screenshot (31).png
    389.9 KB · Views: 40

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
References: See attached. Thanks for taking the time.

Attachments

• Screenshot Eremurus.jpg
    Screenshot Eremurus.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Eremurus Shadowtotem 2.png
    Eremurus Shadowtotem 2.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Eremurus.png
    Eremurus.png
    248.9 KB · Views: 44

Loot Rat

Forum name: Loot Rat
Twitter: @_Loot_Rat
Character/s: Jane, pic in attachment and Bessie: https://bit.ly/2W7T2zy (Hainequems twitter)
SFW or NSFW: Any
Char info: Jane: Calm, sporty, officer. Bessie: positive, energetic, caring, clingy, likes sweets, pioneer.
Scenario could be training or exercise, or something cute.
Proof: attachment

Thanks a lot for your offer :3

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210818-140922_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210818-140922_Twitter.jpg
    473.1 KB · Views: 45
  • foxcom (3).png
    foxcom (3).png
    551.9 KB · Views: 44

Kyoukiaoitatsu

Forum name: julievee
Discord: (Optional). Private
Twitter: (Optional). https://twitter.com/kyoukiaoitatsu
Character/s: Pleiad: Gallery
Intoxicant: Gallery
SFW or NSFW: SFW [Pleaid] SFW-NSFW [Intoxicant]
Char info: [Pleiad]: I saw your tiger ref sheet here: link That would be an awesome thing for Pleiad to have so she can have more accurate artwork. She's a blind oracle. She has a soft, warm, and welcoming personality without being a pushover. Her theme is based on the Seven Pleiades Constellations. Site
[Intoxicant]: She is one of my closed species called the Triffidians. They are something like dryad cats based on different plants and flowers. Her flower type is the opium red Poppy. She is known for her sensual arts and has addictive properties to her scent that draws other's to lust after her. She is playful but still holds an edge of tribal wildness about her. (Artist choice pose) Site.
PROOF:
[Thank you for the chance <33!]

AstroRey

Kubudele

I dont recall if you wanted together or separated... So I might have fucked up XD
I played with color palettes and new brushes to test new things, hope you like it anyways!
00.png

Finn ^w^

Helloo!! Sorry Ive been out so long!
You know how it is, family issues, school work, depression... Oh well :D
This is the last drawing Ive done, and Im back to do more!!

View attachment 119331
it's alright, bud. just take your time, and stay healthy. i also decided to try and finish it, what do you think?

Attachments

• Mr Steal-Your-Girl_ lineart  (2).jpg
    Mr Steal-Your-Girl_ lineart (2).jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 34