• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Admin Control Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringus

yaaaaaaaaaaaa
The fact is none of you are safe.
You pissed off the wrong fucking guy.

The fact being your art is sick.
The way you accept and do things is sick.
The way you proceed and act.
The way you treat others.

I will see that this community ceases too exsist.
And any other community which prohibbits such acts.
Which are against Human nature.

>exsist
>prohibbits

Fiz

shut up bitch
Just in case it isn't obvious, please don't d/l that attachment, as I'm 99.99% certain it's got something obnoxious in there to steal your information.

And yea, someone check the fchan/somethingawful/etc... boards to see if someone is bragging about this...

it's a fucking .jpg you boob

the only thing obnoxious about the .jpg is the amount of toolbars represented in it

verix

some dragon
hahahahah those fucking toolbars

"listen you fucks you don't know who you're DEALING WITH *downloads Bonzi Buddy, cackles evilly as he runs WINNUKE on FurAffinity*"

Zaiden

Pizza Time
ruhroh.jpg

verix

some dragon
all of you. all of you will FEEL MY WRATH. let me just download this exploit code from milw0rm here and...

what's that? I... I'm the 1,000,000th hit on this website?? AND I CAN WIN A FREE PS3??? HOLY CRAP SIGN ME UP *clicks furiously in the hopes that I win that sweet free PS3 asterisk*

Leasara

Resident Unicorn
The fact is none of you are safe.
You pissed off the wrong fucking guy.

The fact being your art is sick.
The way you accept and do things is sick.
The way you proceed and act.
The way you treat others.

I will see that this community ceases too exsist.
And any other community which prohibbits such acts.
Which are against Human nature.

God, that makes me feel so much better. Here I thought we might have been dealing with someone dangerous. Turns out it's just some ignorant shut-in.

verix

some dragon
heh. maybe you guys are aware of the notation of how viruses are? yeah, "W32" stands for "Windows." heh, yeah, usually us hackers know what-- oh man no way, esheep.exe?? SHEEP ON MY DESKTOP?? brb, downloading

Eevee

Banned
Banned
well buddy

as far as I can tell you've only hacked one account and posted a screenshot mysteriously stuffed into FA's max dimensions, and nobody seems to be impressed by you

looks like this effort has been a massive failure all around

better luck next time

well buddy

as far as I can tell you've only hacked one account and posted a screenshot mysteriously stuffed into FA's max dimensions, and nobody seems to be impressed by you

looks like this effort has been a massive failure all around

better luck next time

*gives love*

verix

some dragon
ummm, I'm pretty big on Yahoo! games? yeah, kind of a poolshark there... i only play the pro-rooms. heh. that's actually where I got that Yahoo! toolbar, actually... a gift from the CEO of Yahoo! himself... oh you don't know him? well that's a privilege you get when you hold him hostage with a little thing called "SQL injections," heh heh heh

Status
Not open for further replies.