• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Admin Control Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

verix

some dragon
here's a rap I wrote about Mad Hatter Oniedus enjoy

Protect your classes, guard your namespace
Look who's been included-- GOD.H
That's me: the Nazareth of C
I'm such a deity void pointers can't cast to me
Preprocess THIS, bitch: your face on my dick!
My Photoshop skills make Steve Gates sick!
You know me, I'm the M-A-D
Mad Hatter Oniedus, now bow down before me
The Hacker Quarterly can't even contain me
'cuz these Depends are too hot to give away for free

vappykid5

Un-Official Cherry Bomb Maker
lolololol his gallery is gone too take a look when the site gets back up

Next stop jay naylor! :D

53 Notes? So that's why he was easy to hack. Oh you kids think of everything these days, so observant and cunning....

verix

some dragon
ahahahaha way to hide the fucking toolbars retard

WERE YOU EMBARRASSED BY THE BIG MEAN FURAFFINITY USERS? :(

it's okay, I understand, man. furries can be pretty brutal. if you want some tissues, maybe some Adult Diapers, you can always get a hold of me. hey man maybe I'll even write you a custom toolbar.

PriestRevan

Banned
Banned
ahahahaha way to hide the fucking toolbars retard

it's okay, I understand, man. furries can be pretty brutal. if you want some tissues, maybe some Adult Diapers, you can always get a hold of me. hey man maybe I'll even write you a custom toolbar.

You're taking this way too seriously.

Weirdo.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
In after fail at trolling furries.

Fiz

shut up bitch
Not entirely true. Viruses/malware love jpegs

Actually entirely true. I have never heard or seen a virus that was activated through a .jpg. That's just now how they work.

The closest I can think of is when .pdf files are embedded in pop-up ads. The pdf file opens up and puts the virus/trojan/whatever the fuck into your computer. It's an exploit. I've actually gotten a rootkit from this type of thing.

Unless you mean something like ohMURR.jpg.bin then thats something to have concern towards. But that's still not a .jpg file, that's a .bin.

ShelbyDingo

Resident Chimaeric Dingo
Step 1: Never piss off the furries.

Step 2: Cover your ass if you're going to do so.

Step 3: ...don't fail Steps 1 & 2 .. you're liable to get buttraeped.

redfoxnudetoons

Banned
Banned
Actually entirely true. I have never heard or seen a virus that was activated through a .jpg. That's just now how they work.

The closest I can think of is when .pdf files are embedded in pop-up ads. The pdf file opens up and puts the virus/trojan/whatever the fuck into your computer. It's an exploit. I've actually gotten a rootkit from this type of thing.

Unless you mean something like ohMURR.jpg.bin then thats something to have concern towards. But that's still not a .jpg file, that's a .bin.

You can hide just about anything in a jpeg file if you know what you're doing. Or any file for that matter. one of my old computers was taken out by a jpeg.

Pi

You can hide just about anything in a jpeg file if you know what you're doing. Or any file for that matter. one of my old computers was taken out by a jpeg.

you don't actually know what you're talking about but okay

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
Administrator
S'ok. The dude was dumb enough to use his actual ISP -vs- a proxy in both this incident and the one involving ebonyleopard. We've got more than enough logs to send his ISP.

ShelbyDingo

Resident Chimaeric Dingo
Status
Not open for further replies.