• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Admin Control Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiz

shut up bitch
Negative.

Oh because he said that he "forgot to screenshot" him on ebonyleopards page or some shit.

Guess we can't really believe in Mr. Toolbars after all.

AND TO THINK I TRUSTED HIM!

mukichan

Chibi Chubbeh Draggie
so who was the third account?

I think it was that Hobbes_Maxwell or whatever it was that I saw a page or so back.

SDWolf

Habitually Lurking Lupine
*sigh*

I guess that's one advantage to the WMF format: There's no limit to how big you can scale your e-penis. -.-

[/offtopic]

I can understand the admins' desire not to post details about the breach until after the hole is plugged, but I'll be looking forward to seeing how this fuckwit broke into the system, and what's been done to prevent it.

Take care.

Ainoko

The Wild And Crazy Hybrid
*sigh*

I guess that's one advantage to the WMF format: There's no limit to how big you can scale your e-penis. -.-

[/offtopic]

I can understand the admins' desire not to post details about the breach until after the hole is plugged, but I'll be looking forward to seeing how this fuckwit broke into the system, and what's been done to prevent it.

Take care.

Same here, I would like to see his furry head paraded around the sites on a tarnished silver spike

Ainoko

The Wild And Crazy Hybrid

andros80

Caucasoid
UPDATE:
For the record only three accounts were jacked by Mr. Toolbar McBeefhacker. We closed the site to ensure there was no further issues. We're still reviewing the situation, and will give full disclosure once we know what happened.

FA is the new Madagascar.

mukichan

Chibi Chubbeh Draggie
dumb question.... wtf happened?

Mr. Hacker person swooped down from big blue sky and gobbled up 3 people on FA and made bad boo boos and made them look bad!!

/stupidity

Basically... people got hacked. They took down FA and are currently working on stuff to ensure it doesn't happen again.

SDWolf

Habitually Lurking Lupine
I'm not sure the ISP would take us seriously.

A crime is a crime, regardless of the target. And last time I checked, breaking into any computer system, regardless of how secure it is, is a crime.

RickyTheCoolGuy

Number One Stunner
I don't know about you guys, but I'm still terrified.

Pi

ID theft is ID theft, whether it's getting financial info or logins for a site full of big-breasted animal chicks who may or may not have extra equipment. :b

Excuse me? Who gave you a Juris Doctor and admittance to the bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.