• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Forum Admins please review my appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
It's been over a week now since I've tried to get a decision appealed where I was flagged for spam for just responding to other people's posts. I wouldn't be so mad if it wasn't for the fact that my political speech has been silenced because of this issue. Replying to people with logical answers is not spam. Please someone fix this.

D

Deleted member 82554

No, you've been a naughty boy and must be punished! Bad faggo draggo, bad!

This is why I stay out of most political debates. Not because I can't form decent arguments but because of all the bias. Most seem to get lost in it and make irrational decisions, even the staff. Of course it's even worse in the furry fandom where most people have the constitution or fragility of glass.

I

Infrarednexus

1) Two others who argued with you in that thread got banned from the politics section too.

2) Making a thread about your reply ban and calling out the mods is a delicious recipe for pages and pages of drama, personal attacks, and overall getting the kind of attention that I don't think you want for yourself.

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
1) Two others who argued with you in that thread got banned from the politics section too.

2) Making a thread about your reply ban and calling out the mods is a delicious recipe for pages and pages of drama, personal attacks, and overall getting the kind of attention that I don't think you want for yourself.

Can confirm. Though, the poster above you is on point.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Tbh, you still appear to have posting privileges.
I say stop while you're ahead, but that isn't fun is it?

Listen chum, I've had to eat a few petty things here, too. Just move on.
Pushing the administration will only dig you a deeper hole regardless of who is actually right.

Take the warning and accept the slap on the wrist. Be grateful you haven't gotten banned.

M

MetalWolfBruh

I'm pretty disappointed too, I mean, It's like no second chances after making a mistake with how you word the posts, essentially walking on eggshells, or you lose your privilege to engage in possibly important or interesting topics. I went to another admin to repeal but nothing was really heard ever since, maybe because they can't do anything about it, or it was disregarded, who knows? Does it really warrant getting banned from just the political thread for making multiple wording mistakes, or because of being misunderstood, yet still having access to other threads as if nothing happened? I literally got banned from the political section in part because people thought my posts were merely bait when I was trying to defend my position, even if it was poorly done. If someone is trying to prove something, or get their point across by wording a certain way, it's essentially useless trying to get in a political conversation, because when it comes to defending yourself, another person, or your position in some way, it ends up breaking forum rules one way or another because sometimes you have to speak up or make maneuvers in conversations when others have you trapped, essentially having no more moves left in the game because what you say next is against the rules, giving others the upper-hand against you or your position, which is basically what it feels like, especially with the current forum rules. Yeah, I agree, it is silencing. It literally feels like a poor game of checkers.

As much as I can't stand how you responded to me or others in the past, I'm in agreement with this post.

Tapper

Banned
Banned
I'll agree that the moderation on this site is very questionable when it comes to the case of limiting user responses.
Especially booting contributing members out of a whole subsection because of a mod who disagrees with a users leanings.

Give out infractions/whole site bans when appropriate due to rules being broken, kicking a member from a whole subsection is wrong.

Maybe China bought FA off IMVU:D

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
I'll agree that the moderation on this site is very questionable when it comes to the case of limiting user responses, especially booting contributing members out of a whole subsection because of a mod who disagrees with a users leanings.

Give out infractions/whole site bans when appropriate due to rule being broken, kicking a member from a whole subsection is wrong.

Maybe China bought FA off IMVU:D

They can always make a mealy mouthed non apology like Blizzard to save face.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Ah i got warned for spam just for replying and not spamming at all because a mod was part of the argument and i said they were using a logic fallacy, changing my point of view so i didn't really want to argue. Lmao.. so annoying and dumb..

SSJ3Mewtwo

Closing this. Staff will inform you when they have reached a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.