• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Adoptables/ Free character designs

Shukie

Hyperactive Bunnyfox
READ THE RULES PLEASE

Alright heres the deal.
I've created a whole set of characters to be 'adopted out' To A few lucky people ^^
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3299591
ALL OF SET ONE HAVE BEEN TAKEN. Thanks everyone <3 You guys rock

ATTENTION: SIX MORE HAVE BEEN MADE.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3302580/

Batch 2, Ready for adoption. ^^

Go to the above links, Pick a creature, And Post the NUMBER, a NAME, and a GENDER As a comment on there to Researve it.
Then you have 3 days to DRAW IT YOURSELF and post a link to the image there.
Once you do that.... THAT CHARACTER AND ANY ARTWORK YOU DO OF IT IS YOURS.
_______THESE CAN BE DRAWN BY YOU AS EITHER A FERAL OR A ANTHRO____
These do not have to be fursonas they can be simply extra characters or pets to your existing character

They can be altered slightly, though the initial design/concept must stay the same.

This is to help people who are looking to find a fursona or who want a new character for themselves.

Thanks guys ^^ Have fun

ATTENTION TO ALL WHO HAVE CLAIMED A CHARACTER. DRAW IT NOW OR ITS FREE AGEAN. you all should have read the rules.

Last edited:

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
# 3/ prairy sky/ female

Shukie

Hyperactive Bunnyfox
ONLY TWO LEFT IN SET ONE. number 1 and number 6 are still available for ANYONE to claim as they're own personal character. Rear the rules, And reply here IF YOU WANT THOSE LAST TWO FROM SET ONE. Once these are gone, set 2 will be uploaded and more available to everyone. AND PREVIOUS ADOPTERS CAN ADOPT ANOTHER IF THEY LIKE

Hellivina_Khaos

Pseudofunctional
Well, poor little guy, I feel bad he's the last selected so I'll take #1 from the first batch. Hope to have it done tomorrow ^.^ I think I'll name him Fushion...and what the hell, gender is a herm

Gight

Sadistic Bisexual.
I would.....

But I would be a neglectful owner.