• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ads on fA

AwoDee

Daddee
THIS MIGHT SOUND ODD but genuinely fA is the only site I have adblock disabled on? The Ads are honestly??? really nice to see! They're always aesthetically pleasing, out of the way and don't throw off the balance overall in the CSS. I forget how they are in the original, considering that I use beta, tho,.. yeah. Sounds weird to make a thread abt, just wanted to give a +1 to the ad standards y'all folks who manage the site have n +1 to everyone who makes rlly nice looking ads!

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
I don't know what the hell you're doing but all the FA ads I get are EROTIC WRITING COMMISSIONS! GET YOUR FURSUIT PARTS HERE! CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO MY BONDAGE HERMAPHRODITE CAT GIRL INFLATION WEBCOMIC KICKSTARTER!

AwoDee

Daddee
I don't know what the hell you're doing but all the FA ads I get are EROTIC WRITING COMMISSIONS! GET YOUR FURSUIT PARTS HERE! CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO MY BONDAGE HERMAPHRODITE CAT GIRL INFLATION WEBCOMIC KICKSTARTER!
aHAHAH honestly I don't get those??? Is your SFW filter off? I think the NSFW ones only appear w/ever someone's thing is off. I get stuff like
unknown.png

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
aHAHAH honestly I don't get those??? Is your SFW filter off? I think the NSFW ones only appear w/ever someone's thing is off. I get stuff like
unknown.png

That might be why.
But even in SFW they're still questionable.

"I'm gothic Siamese!" says the TABBY cat not wearing one item of gothic clothing. Poser.

Uluri

Lord of Potatoes
I love FA ads. ^_^ I get some for myself from time to time just to make something visually entertaining for people to see.
I like doing little animations that are really cute, and I have one up now with 2 of my characters running around my name.

My favorite ad on FA ever was probably a white page with a stick figure on it.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I like keeping adblock disabled on FA too. Lots of nice ads that go to help this actual community instead of being fishy and weird. I have one up right now and I’ve gotten quite a few visits, watches, and faves because of it. Very useful.

malibu

I love a lot of the ads on FA too. I sometimes wish there was a page or something with all the active ads on it so I could look at some of the ones I manage to miss from clicking too fast and can never seem to find again.