• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Adult furry movies

Somnium

The Sparklewolf
Banned
As we all know, most movies which focus around anthropomorphic characters are for kids and I usually find them too shallow. So I was thinking maybe you guys are aware of some good furry films for an older audience? I already saw Plague dogs, Watership down and Fritz the cat (didn't like it much though)

Last edited:

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Cool Cat Saves The Kids

SkyeLegs

Reet Mazer
Plague Dogs is my favourite. <3

I second Felidae, I had no idea what that film was going in and got quite a shock. You can find the whole thing on YouTube in both English and original German.

And a couple that haven't been mentioned yet are Night on the Galactic Railroad and Cat Shit One.

Also a series recommendation, The Animals of Farthing Wood. It's got a similar vibe to Watership down.

Laqua

ര ‿ ര
Rock and Rule

Real cheesy but old retro movie with fantastic animation!!

Dazreiello

Incomprehensible horror. DRAGON
Rude Dog. Not a movie but I thought I'd see if anyone's ever seen "Rude Dog and the Dweebs"

Z-Mizz

Monkey Magic c(^o^)ɔ
As we all know, most movies which focus around anthropomorphic characters are for kids and I usually find them too shallow. So I was thinking maybe you guys are aware of some good furry films for an older audience? I already saw Plague dogs, Watership down and Fritz the cat (didn't like it much though)

It's not a movie and not very serious, but have you seen Mongrels? It has adult humor in it.

~T.K~

Frisky paws alert!
The Cat Returns is an interesting film suited for all ages.

Also.....Meet the Feebles....it's a weird movie and it does have its moments.

Last edited:
G

Glider

Well as already said Zootopia is pretty cool for a kids movie!
Best movie I watched this year and the best cartoon I've ever seen!

Zaedrin

What about Coonskin? It's partially anthro and it is the most controversial animated film ever. And by "controversial", I mean "it started riots."

Z-Mizz

Monkey Magic c(^o^)ɔ
What about Coonskin? It's partially anthro and it is the most controversial animated film ever. And by "controversial", I mean "it started riots."

I was trying so hard to think of another anthro movie Ralph Bakshi did other than Fritz the Cat and I completely forgot about Coonskin c(^o^)ɔ