• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Adult furs? 21+

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
Hey team,
Ok, I'm not fooling anyone. It's obvious that I'm not really part of the yoof.
However, can someone please tell me what 'mnhm' stands for.
I have someone who is a great deal cooler than I saying it... and I fear I'm missing out...

Thoughts on a postcard
There's someone cooler than you? . . .I don't believe it:cool:
'mnhm'? . . .my.name.has.meaning? . . .moist.nerds.have.machines? . . .I don't know that one either . . .guess I'm not cool enough:(

Fuzzylumkin

The token panda
There's someone cooler than you? . . .I don't believe it:cool:
'mnhm'? . . .my.name.has.meaning? . . .moist.nerds.have.machines? . . .I don't know that one either . . .guess I'm not cool enough:(
I think it's just the affirmation sound, like mnhm, that's right!

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
.....There's a spider on your wall.

Might as well jump on the selfie post..
pwK2ucv.jpg

SinFrame

Commissions Open!
IM DIGGIN' THAT SHIRT. I just got my pass for universal studios hollywood and we got to explore harry potter land and drink butter beer (butterscotch beer....although i did try an actual beer called dragon's brew)

Aw!! That sounds so awesome! I've always wanted to have a butterbeer! How was the dragon's brew? I actually picked that shirt up from a thrift store for $2 lol what a steal

MsRavage

peek-a-boo!!! I see you!
Aw!! That sounds so awesome! I've always wanted to have a butterbeer! How was the dragon's brew? I actually picked that shirt up from a thrift store for $2 lol what a steal
dragon's brew was good but strong...im not really an alcohol drinker so i don't know what type of beer it was but it was strong..and DUDE that is a discount!! the thrift stores around here have been upping their prices so shirts cost 5$ unless you come on specific days then if they have a special ticket they get a percentage off. BUT 2$!!! sign me up for that price

A

ACaracalFromWork

Nothing much for me......
just listening to music right now.

MsRavage

peek-a-boo!!! I see you!
what kind of parts maybe I can recommend some.
were looking to upgrade the processor, motherboard and ram. We have so far decided to do the inteli-7 7700k, the msi Z270 M5, and 2 ripjaw 16 gb ddr4 ram. I hope that helps...we haven't made anything certain so any advice is appreciated. Its mainly to operate 4k gaming and what not...

B

Bam_Bams

His name is Tweek.
Named after the character off South Park...

Hahaha...One day with this guy you'd know why I call him that..
One minute fine...Next minute AAAAAAHHHHH To much pressure man!!!As he zooms all over the house like a mad man on coke...

Hee hee.
Nice one Tweek!

I used to have a massive orange cat named Tyke
He lived to about a thousand, as I recall!

His favorite past time was to feign affection while I was working on the computer, usually typing assignaments etc.
He would simplyjump up and sit on the keyboard. Even if I was still typing away.
I swear he did it just to amused himself!