• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Adult furs? 21+

A

ACaracalFromWork

were looking to upgrade the processor, motherboard and ram. We have so far decided to do the inteli-7 7700k, the msi Z270 M5, and 2 ripjaw 16 gb ddr4 ram. I hope that helps...we haven't made anything certain so any advice is appreciated. Its mainly to operate 4k gaming and what not...
I don't know anything about 4k gaming, newegg.com is a great place to find out what parts you might need keep in mind they don't always have the best prices but it's great to help you find stuff.

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
Not to embarrass any of you, but what a good-looking bunch you all are! I don't know why any of us have depression or self esteem issues. You are all good looking, intelligent and talented. (I may be biased, I've kinda taken a liking to you all.)

MsRavage

peek-a-boo!!! I see you!
yeah i am still unsure about a lot of stuff too but in the end i support my bf upgrading his pc because i get to creep in and get the used parts that are fine just a little old :D WIN WIN

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
were looking to upgrade the processor, motherboard and ram. We have so far decided to do the inteli-7 7700k, the msi Z270 M5, and 2 ripjaw 16 gb ddr4 ram. I hope that helps...we haven't made anything certain so any advice is appreciated. Its mainly to operate 4k gaming and what not...

Pick parts. Build your PC. Compare and share. - PCPartPicker You can test compatability, and they will find you the best price on each part. Not to mention you can find combo deals.;)

R

RivendellWolf

Just noticed this thread. I watched a video on YouTube where someone defined a greymuzzle as over 30. I started laughing. If you're under 30 and think 30 is old, just wait a few minutes and you'll be there thinking "I'm not old at all!" I wish I was 30 still. I'm a good bit older than that and I still don't feel old at all. If you consider that the fandom started in the mid-late 90s, then all the "OG Furries" would be around my age now.

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
Just noticed this thread. I watched a video on YouTube where someone defined a greymuzzle as over 30. I started laughing. If you're under 30 and think 30 is old, just wait a few minutes and you'll be there thinking "I'm not old at all!" I wish I was 30 still. I'm a good bit older than that and I still don't feel old at all. If you consider that the fandom started in the mid-late 90s, then all the "OG Furries" would be around my age now.

There are days when I DO feel old. Thankfully it's not too often.:D

In my mind, I'll always be young. My body, however, has other ideas.

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
I on the other hand would love a nice cushioned rocking chair right about now.
Well come on over. Put your feet up. Bring beer.:p Stop by @Simo 's place and bring some of that delicious dish he's eating.

A

Alstren

Really? I thought it started back in the 80s with a science fiction convention.

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
Sounds like a blast man :D! I'll yell at all the kids to get off the lawn too! Can't bring beer over though, only 20 :(.
That's alright. I have some beer. I'll even let you borrow my walker ("zimmer frame" for those in the UK)! I actually have one in storage I bought years ago for Halloween costume!:D

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
Really? I thought it started back in the 80s with a science fiction convention.
1980, to be exact. The first (kinda) furcon was considered to have happened in 1989 (at least, by some). Though, there are some well-documented 'meets' before that.

Trashsona

*Hands you a smoothie with a bendy straw*
Thanks man, smoothies are way better than beer anyways :D! Oh bendy straw too, sweet!
I will bring beer
And it will be cold
Cool, just don't tell my parents. They aren't nearly as hip as you guys!
That's alright. I have some beer. I'll even let you borrow my walker ("zimmer frame" for those in the UK)! I actually have one in storage I bought years ago for Halloween costume!:D
Oh good, no shortage on beer then! I'll gladly borrow that walker, makes it easier to get around and it's also a weapon!

R

RivendellWolf

There are days when I DO feel old. Thankfully it's not too often.:D

In my mind, I'll always be young. My body, however, has other ideas.
Yeah, my knees and back feel my age occasionally, but I've been lucky in that I look a lot younger than I am. I could pass for early 30s with some Just For Men hair dye. My job as a firefighter forces me to keep in shape, which helps too.

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
Yeah, my knees and back feel my age occasionally, but I've been lucky in that I look a lot younger than I am. I could pass for early 30s with some Just For Men hair dye. My job as a firefighter forces me to keep in shape, which helps too.

Another smoke eater! Co0l! Welcome my Brother. (Station Commander, Station 1, RCFD)

R

RivendellWolf

Another smoke eater! Co0l! Welcome my Brother. (Station Commander, Station 1, RCFD)
Nice! Didn't expect to find another FF on here so fast. I'm the captain of my little FD. We have one Type 1 structural pumper and a bunch of wildland apparatus.

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
Nice! Didn't expect to find another FF on here so fast. I'm the captain of my little FD. We have one Type 1 structural pumper and a bunch of wildland apparatus.
Sweet! Small town? or a Rural Fire District? We started that small. Over the years we have grown some. We now have 4 stations (building a fifth now). My station has 3 class A, two Class b, A quick-attack/rescue, two tankers, misc support rigs and about 56 FF (including volunteers).

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer

Wow, that's a cool job. Had a major fire, near where I work, College Park, near DC, in this huge, cheaply built apartment building. Nobody was hurt, but they evacuated the entire University of Maryland (40,000 people). What sucks, is that so many places have relaxed building codes. I live in a renovated rowhouse, built in 1888, and then, they had brick firewalls. One building might burn, but the one connected, would be OK. Cheap ass construction makes me mad.