• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Adult furs? 21+

A

ACaracalFromWork

I'm trying to sign up for beta for this new game and this google, Select the pictures with the cars won't let me pass, WHO MADE THIS, WHY DOES IT EXIST, WHY IS IT HERE!

Trashsona

I'm trying to sign up for beta for this new game and this google, Select the pictures with the cars won't let me pass, WHO MADE THIS, WHY DOES IT EXIST, WHAT IS IT HERE!
They have those for Furaffinity too. You have to do it a few times, might need to reload the page. What game are you signing up for?

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
I'm trying to sign up for beta for this new game and this google, Select the pictures with the cars won't let me pass, WHO MADE THIS, WHY DOES IT EXIST, WHAT IS IT HERE!
It's the dreaded "capcha" monster.:D They can be a real pain in the ass. I sympathize with you.

Zenoth

[redacted by staff]
dz22mnuvei.jpg

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
I Want One!!

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
Hmmm . . .Sausages in a box . . .what does THAT remind me of . . .:D

Zenoth

[redacted by staff]
I can't 'Like' this hard enough

I work for a German company, and love a good pun-ishment
A-are you my neighbor that parks the Urban German Grill van in the parking lot all the time, with the towable grill for parties !?!?!?!?! I need to know, because I want to make friends with them, the menu on their webpage makes me droool

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
Actually you're just in time. Did you bring victims more fun-loving people?

No, I'm just a party of one.:(( I would post a pic, but even FAF doesn't want to load my mug :p)

A

ACaracalFromWork

Flex claws and leans back in chair* So what are you guys planning to do this summer? any plans any plans hmmmm?