• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Adult furs? 21+

A

ACaracalFromWork

Since I just moved closer to the city, I'd like to do more fur meets, and take my kiddo to the zoo more.
the human zoo?
bdd68992be3gP.jpg

B

Bam_Bams

Oz
Specifically the East coast

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bam_Bams

Nice!
NZ is beautiful. Picture postcard

I have yet to venture to North America. I have a cuz and a nice friend in Edmonton.
So I'd love to do the tourist bit and catch up with them.... $$$

GreenZone

Banned
Banned
Portland Oregon Vancouver WA area...but would much rather be in OZ. Lol spent a year in NZ

i was stuck in NZ for 5 months because i ran out of money and the Australian Embassy was just like "its New Zealand not hong kong you don't need a visa to be here we can't send you home you'll have to find work or ask some one to wire you money"

Fuzzylumkin

The token panda
i was stuck in NZ for 5 months because i ran out of money and the Australian Embassy was just like "its New Zealand not hong kong you don't need a visa to be here we can't send you home you'll have to find work or ask some one to wire you money"

Lol I wish I knew that then

GreenZone

Banned
Banned
Lol I wish I knew that then

nah its just AUS NZ we're really close so we have a duel citizenship type of deal

it took so long to get home cause the guy i was staying with was like "no you're paying rent and buying your own food" so it took a while to find work/save my family refused to send me money cause they said the experience should be taken as a "life lesson"

A

ACaracalFromWork

As an American I don't understand "other places" and what do you do there :V

GreenZone

Banned
Banned
Enjoy real freedoms? ;)
pretty sure America is something like 9th/10th on the international freedom index

Life lesson
ouch - that a bit harsh

i said this in another thread but my family are wealthy and at 15 they decided to cut me off and become self reliant and value money so that when i do get what ever i inherit i don't just instantly blow it all they kicked me out of home at 18 and this is how strict they are with the cut off i once went 9 days without food cause i didn't know how to manage my money

B

Bam_Bams

Mind you, I used to live in Newtown, and that is an ecosystem of its own.
Once you get in there, getting out is a battle!
So many hipsters, it hurts

B

Bam_Bams

i said this in another thread but my family are wealthy and at 15 they decided to cut me off and become self reliant and value money so that when i do get what ever i inherit i don't just instantly blow it all they kicked me out of home at 18 and this is how strict they are with the cut off i once went 9 days without food cause i didn't know how to manage my money

That is kinda how I learned to cook.
I went bush for three months with a few 'essentials' and as I was a long way from anyone, I had to learn to cook something or go hungry real quick.
Then I ended up in Sydney....