• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Adult furs? 21+

LoEM_1942

Curse of The FenceHat™
Omg you could laminate blank character sheets and not have to deal with eraser smudges and shit. :eek:
Mind blown...then again I can just use digital sheets! Given that I'm DMing and a lack of space at the table, probably will end up doing that (sadly).

You don't have to post a selfie it was just a silly thing for fun.
That.

Moring furry colleagues
Wassup!
YO bro! WASSSSUPPP!
WASSSSSSUUUUUUPPPPP! :p :p :p

The five inch tall fox with a head the size of a bowling ball is our bouncer? We really need a budget bigger then a medium bag of kibble.
It's not the size that matters, it's the....no sorry it actually does matter when you're small enough to be sat on.

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
You don't have to post a selfie it was just a silly thing for fun.

Fun? What pray-tell, is "fun?":p
Yeah I know,but I think it's also fun to at least know what the person you're talking to looks like. Though, giving everyone a voice is tough, but who doesn't want to sound like Alvin and the chipmunks.

Here you go! It's in black and white because I'm *cough* Old *cough* Fashioned.:cool:

Laugh Kita

Welp...this is my life now
Yeah I know,but I think it's also fun to at least know what the person you're talking to looks like. Though, giving everyone a voice is tough, but who doesn't want to sound like Alvin and the chipmunks.

Here you go! It's in black and white because I'm *cough* Old *cough* Fashioned.:cool:

I'm a sucker for old fashioned photos.

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
A

Alstren

Wow you look handsome... I mean um great... I.. um... I... er...
RR1Yz8L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
I don't know if I should butt into the conversation, or just sit in the distance, observing..

Have a kebabplate!
ZNjyQeV.jpg

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
Wow you look handsome... I mean um great... I.. um... I... er...

Haha, No one has ever really associated me with those words before; I'm a bit flabbergasted and flattered all at the same time!:confused: Thanks, I really appreciate the compliment!

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
Those are amazing! Did you grow them yourself? :D
I gave the lilies some bone meal and water, but mother nature really took care of the rest. The amaryllis was a surprise though, it somehow survived the late frost we got and bloomed.:eek: