• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Adult furs? 21+

Dmc10398

Goodspeed, bootlegger, B-17 pilot extraordinaire
well i feel old

my job's effect on my health probably has something to do with that

Yeah your job might having something to do with it and large amounts of knee pain probably doesn't help the situation either...

BuzzPaw

Wait, really? W-woops..
I'm 29 and I'm well aware that I'm on the older side but I don't mind! The best part of these types of fandoms is that everyone of all ages and walks of life come together and have fun.

Filter

Scallywag
Age is irrelevant when it comes to this kind of thing. I think students and unemployed young adults have more free time, so more of them show up in fandom surveys. People my age are usually busy raising kids and whatnot. Between my career and job-related hobbies, I don't have much time to draw or participate in the fandom either... but I'm just as furry as I ever was. At least from my perspective.

GreenZone

Banned
Banned
Age is irrelevant when it comes to this kind of thing. I think students and unemployed young adults have more free time, so more of them show up in fandom surveys. That doesn't mean the interest isn't there. People my age are usually busy raising kids and whatnot. Between my career and job-related hobbies, I don't have much time to draw or participate in the fandom either... but I'm just as furry as I ever was. At least from my perspective.
i'm in the Army doe and i'm quickly becoming a popufur sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

pandasayori

Dreaming Hobbyist
I'm 23, but I don't consider myself to be an "adult". What is an adult and where do I find one?

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
28 and going strong.

Some would say I am 1/3rd on my way to dying. Which is an astonishing feat.

LoEM_1942

Curse of The FenceHat™
Everyone's secretly 12 inside. Our lives consist of varying degrees of denial. Will be living jerky strapped to a hover-chair and still find farts funny.

A

ACaracalFromWork

I sense life in this thread! LIVING with the living smells! of life it lives!

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe

pandasayori

Dreaming Hobbyist

pandasayori

Dreaming Hobbyist
Awee, thank you!!

Redeaded dead? Sounds like what happens after the undead meet bullets and bludgeons.

That's a lot of death at the end. Why be just dead when you can be redeaded dead?

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
Do I hear zombie pudding? I hope it has lots of brains in it. Me mum told me to always get a healthy diet of brains alongside my intestines.

A

ACaracalFromWork

Google need pictures of zombie pudding
dirt-cups2.jpg