• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Adult furs? 21+

Egon1982

I'm 35 and been a furry fan since i was 4 when i had a crush on Cleo from Heathcliff, Maid Marian, Miss Kitty Mouse in Great Mouse Detective (Saw this at the movies when i lived in St Louis 3 times even saw the re-issue 25 years ago when i was 9 going on 10), Lily on Dumbo's Circus and Cheetara/Pumarya on Thundercats then i discovered the fandom in furry comics like Furlough and Shanda comics when i was 13 and discovered a fandom called furries as i joined them. I'm also a brony since 2011 as well.

GreenZone

Banned
Banned
Why, . . .Hello . . . I am definately the adult you seek. . .:cool:

chris-hansen.jpg

meeka

Arf! Arf!
I'm 23, I've been a part of the fandom since 2011. At first I was kind of pushed into the fandom, because I drew anthros long before I knew what a furry was (I've never had a furry crush), but after leaving and coming back, I've found my own reasons to stay!

Asteria

23 years old.
46 hr/wk job.
Benefits.
Car.
Apartment.
Good credit score.
All bills payable.

I still 100% do not feel like an adult, can someone tell me when it starts?

Miaq_Al_Sharim

Has wares, if you have coin
Fell kinda in and out of the furryzone during highschool before diving into bronyism for a bit before that died.
At least I'm not the oldest "new guy", at 24 returning to a community I had left around 2008 had me a bit worried.

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
23 years old.
46 hr/wk job.
Benefits.
Car.
Apartment.
Good credit score.
All bills payable.

Cynical Answer: When half of those things stop being your reality and you have to struggle.:(

Hopeful answer: You never really feel like an adult. Inside, I'm still the confused and gawky teenager I always was. o_O

Asteria

Cynical Answer: When half of those things stop being your reality and you have to struggle.:(

Hopeful answer: You never really feel like an adult. Inside, I'm still the confused and gawky teenager I always was. o_O

I'm terrified of the first part. I put the majority of my entire paycheck in savings because of it. sigh.

R

RivendellWolf

23 years old.
46 hr/wk job.
Benefits.
Car.
Apartment.
Good credit score.
All bills payable.

Never if you're lucky. I'm 41 and I still feel like 21, although I have the same stuff and some money in the bank. Ageing is inevitable, getting old is preventable!

Arcturus Maple

Enigmatic Anomaly
I'm 22 and somehow feel like I'm 45. Work hard every day and always looking after other people. I hope the fun part of being young begins at some point.

Stadt

Eeriee the Wendigo
I have $14 left in my bank account and I'm spending it on alcohol :/

Filter

Scallywag
I'm 22 and somehow feel like I'm 45. Work hard every day and always looking after other people. I hope the fun part of being young begins at some point.
I'm closer to 45 than to 22, and I still feel the same as I did in my early 20s. I also know people much older than me who apparently feel the same as they did when they were younger. Life is what you make of it. Adulthood is more of a plateau, or a gentle arc, than a dramatic peak with a dramatic decline. One mistake a lot of younger people make is to not plan for this. Quality of life can improve with time. I'm actually having more fun now than I did back then.

Heh, same, I'm mid 30 and so far, older I get the more fun it is in general. Now only to get some cheap option to change body when this one will start to break down (bring on cybernetic replacement bodies or something) and I'll be happy :3

R

RivendellWolf

Its difficult to understand aging before you get there. I always thought people my age were old and somehow different. Now I realize that not much changes that dramatically. I'm healthier and happier now than I was back then also, and I actually have money to do the things I want to. The realization that life is finite has motivated me to do more while I can. I'm getting a fursuit instead of a sportscar for my midlife crisis!