• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Advent Calendars

Are you going to have an advent calendar this year?

• Yep

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
This just arrived in the mail today! It looks beautiful, and is filled with 24 different varieties of tea~
E0091127-77F5-4C70-B26F-E81D1354F862.jpeg

I wasn’t the one who ordered it, but everyone in my family knows I like birbs, so I’m not surprised this is the one I got!
Are you going to have an advent calendar of your own this year? Is it filled with chocolates, tea, or maybe something else? Feel free to include pictures!

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Galaxy_Advent_Calendar_110g_01.jpg

i'm not Christian so i don't believe in Christmas per say but it's based on an old winter solstice holiday that's practically the same so yeah it's okay.

quoting_mungo

I grew up having a calendar with little gifts for each day up until Christmas, so I spent a couple of hours today wrapping gifts and hanging them for boyfriend.

Tomorrow’s pressie is a chocolate and a tea calendar. :D

I also got myself sticker advent calendars from STICKII Club, so I’ll be getting daily sticker sheets.

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
My mom made me an advent calender and I really look forward to opening the first one tomorrow :3

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
When I was a kid, we had Advent calendars, so this takes me back.

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery

Sam Akuchin Wamm

first candy time now yay