• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bug/Site Problem: Advert not up

Chandraken

Hey guys,

On the 8th I submitted a request to have an advert up on site via the email address provided. It was approved on the 11th, a Wednesday, and I paid that same day emailing back to inform the team. I was advised in the email I received when my advert was approved that it would go live in 2 business days, which suited the fact that from Monday the 16th I have been off work for a week's holiday and was hoping to benefit from new commissioner interest. Come Friday, the advert wasn't up. I decided to leave it until Monday in case something had delayed it, and yet Monday passed with no word from the staff or advert up on site.

I waited until Wednesday, a full week now since payment, to email the team and find out what's going on. Having not heard back from them I left a shout on Dragoneer's page requesting he takes a look into it on Thursday, and despite him being active on the site since then my email has not yet been responded to nor has he replied directly to me via the site.

This is now 12 days since the original request for a site advert, and 9 days since payment. It is very frustrating as the week I have had off is now almost over and I have been prompt in my side of the transactions.

What is going on?

Issue a chargeback? That'll get someone's attention. If they can't be assed to hold up their end of the deal tough luck for them.

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
Hey guys,

On the 8th I submitted a request to have an advert up on site via the email address provided. It was approved on the 11th, a Wednesday, and I paid that same day emailing back to inform the team. I was advised in the email I received when my advert was approved that it would go live in 2 business days, which suited the fact that from Monday the 16th I have been off work for a week's holiday and was hoping to benefit from new commissioner interest. Come Friday, the advert wasn't up. I decided to leave it until Monday in case something had delayed it, and yet Monday passed with no word from the staff or advert up on site.

I waited until Wednesday, a full week now since payment, to email the team and find out what's going on. Having not heard back from them I left a shout on Dragoneer's page requesting he takes a look into it on Thursday, and despite him being active on the site since then my email has not yet been responded to nor has he replied directly to me via the site.

This is now 12 days since the original request for a site advert, and 9 days since payment. It is very frustrating as the week I have had off is now almost over and I have been prompt in my side of the transactions.

What is going on?
I apologize for that. I'll check into ASAP, and make sure you're taken care of. A while back we moved to a new email system, and for whatever reason we have not been consistently getting payment notifications.

But I'll ensure you're taken care of, and toss some bonus ad time your way.