• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Advertising?

Hey there. Who here has advertised via furaffinity recently? How long did it take for you to get a response? Were you satisfied with the influx of people who visited your page?

I'm thinking about getting advertisement for my page, but it's been a few weeks with no response via email. I was wondering if this was normal. Also, if you have any tips on how to make sure communication goes smoothly between me and FA staff, that would be cool. I have money, and I"m willing to spend it to get my stuff shown off. I just want it to be easier to do so, haha

Uluri

Lord of Potatoes
I have in January into February. It took about a week for me to get it set up, which I was expecting anywhere between 1-2 weeks initially.
I bought the ad space as a test to see how well it worked. My Visual Ad was simple an Hop animation that gave no information at all.
I didn't advertise anything with my ad, in other words. I can conclude from that experience that I can tell you with confidence, if you get
and advertisement space and are advertising commissions, be prepared. My ad reached a very large amount of people than I thought it would,
considering my ad didn't offer anything at all.

My email set up was simple and to the point with this info:

I would like to buy a 1 month slot for the "300x90 Standard" section.
I would like it to link to my FA: [Link to my FA page]
-My Visual Advertisement file-

At the end of every week, FA gives you the stats of how many people clicked on your ad as well as how many pages your ad appeared on.
I decided to Keep the stats they gave me and put them on a graph: LINK

Advertisement Plan I had with the Ad I posted up.
- Animation Ad
- Not advertising any products or artwork
- Purpose was only to entertain viewers

it's been a few weeks with no response via email.
Not sure what Advice to give on that. Earlier this year my ad request was responded to and through in about a week, but I did have to wait on another occasion about 3 weeks on a separate occassion.