• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Against The Grain: Furs Who Break The Stereotypes

horndawg

PAY ATTENTION TO ME.
Newfag Spotted.

I joined the forums BEFORE you, and have been reading them since then. You're a post-whore. Surprisingly, I read things and move on without saying anything, because my opinions shouldn't matter that much to the point where I have over 5,000 important things to say.

FANCLUB-SEEKER SPOTTED.

Lol, for someone who doesn't give a shit, I sure defend myself a lot. ...But, my self is all I got. :-(

Last edited:

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
I joined the forums BEFORE you, and have been reading them since then. You're a post-whore. Surprisingly, I read things and move on without saying anything, because my opinions shouldn't matter that much to the point where I have over 5,000 important things to say.

FANCLUB-SEEKER SPOTTED.
I have many important things to say. I was more referring to your *awesome* avatar, rather than your post count, but whatever. And yeah, I do have a fanclub, thx.

Azure

hey guise stop yiffing in my thread ok
Thats all furries ever do. And they're downright bad at it, most of the time too. Say something more interesting than HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER.

Giorgio Gabriel

You Will Be Godlike.
Thats all furries ever do. And they're downright bad at it, most of the time too. Say something more interesting than HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER.

More than ever hour after our yiff is never over....

I'm sorry, what? Also, most furs are horrible at typefucking, I'll agree with you.

nekollx

Well that makes three of us, I have two characters but they aren't me, I am rather happy being human. I am also straight, and if you check the polls there are quite a few straight male furs.

four of us...

my "persona" is a Ex marine who wears prop cat ears

horndawg

PAY ATTENTION TO ME.
AP: No joke, but I really have no idea what the hell my avatar is, I just see it everywhere on the internet. This internet thing... it's hard. Btw, can I be in your fanclub? I can design T-shirts.

Last edited:

Azure

No joke, but I really have no idea what the hell my avatar is: I just see it everywhere on the internet.

This internet thing... it's hard.

And sorry for the slight destruction of this topic, but honestly, most other topics would deserve it less. Btw, can I be in your fanclub? I can design T-shirts.
Sure you can, you just have to like da boyz. I think t-shirts would be great too! I can't wait to have my mug on the front page of ED for all the furfaggotry I perpetrate!

More than ever hour after our yiff is never over....

I'm sorry, what? Also, most furs are horrible at typefucking, I'll agree with you.
Indeed. It's their lack of adjectives, you see. And Daft Punk called, they're suing both of us for infringement, along with Kanye West. Hmm, is Kanye a furry, he seems to be rather obsessed with Bear Mascots.

horndawg

PAY ATTENTION TO ME.
I totally thought this was that shitty Spiritual Fur thread. My bad.

Last edited:

Shadow

Likes to Create
Does anyone smell any burning fur? Anyway, my fox character is straight, isn't a sex addict, 6' tall, 36'' waist, and doesn't currently have an other if you're curious. Always liked foxes and found my personality to be similar. That's just me.

Though he does have a somewhat gothic style which I also like. :>

I'll maybe post a pic later.

Last edited:

M. LeRenard

Is not French
With tens of thousands of members (just a guess, but I suppose it's not far off), there are bound to be repeats. If it makes you feel better, I picked fox for their clever and playful personalities rather than physical attractiveness. Not that we aren't all sexy as hell. :)
Oh, and I'll bet someone already mentioned this, but someone else made a similar thread awhile back. I think it got about the same reaction, that being a whole bunch of 'I'm not [insert stereotype], I'm [insert substitution for stereotype]'. My hypothesis, then, is that those who fit these stereotypes don't give half a crap and will keep on drawing their 'wangst'-ridden gay butt-sex wolf-fox pairs while the dragons sit high above on their magical spirit thrones laughing at all us mere mortals. And life will go on.

Nylak

Angry Otter
I want someone to develop an otter stereotype. I'm curious. XD *easily amused*

nekollx

kamunt

Justin Bieber Apologist
I'm a cat. Honestly, I think a lot of stereotypes one would make about a cat apply to me. Not only do I feel like I have a lot of the traits of a cat (good balance, sense of smell, hate being in water, etc.), I'm also a little vain and I like being alone. Not only that, but I love being mysterious and a little creepy, but I'm also curious to the point of making myself look like a huge dork in the process, as well. XU I'm quite affectionate, also. :3 Whatever stereotypes exist about cats, I am probably them.

Werevixen

This is my new rapeface.
Things that make a furry: Fur/scales/non-human skin all over, muzzle or snout, tail. If it lacks one of these (with exception for the tail one), it's not a furry.

Anthropomorphic animal means an animal with human traits, not a human that hunts cats for sport to make a pair of ears out of the filted skins to put on his/her head.

Anthropomorphic animal is the definition of furry.

I

Ishnuvalok

Foxes are sexfiends who can never get enough cock and tend towards loose sexual morals. Chances are, the animal taking it up the rear from someone else is a skinny fox, often with a silly expression on his face.
They are the backbone of the fandom and chances are if someone knows a furry it is highly probably that it is a fox. They have little interest in anything aside from the next yiff. Usually gay.

I laughed so hard I fell off my chair and had to wait a minute until I could get back up again and type this post. *points to self* guilty as charged. But I have interest in other things such other than yiff...honestly :p

Slayn

bang your head.
I am a wolf but go against the wolf stereotype, Because I have never had a bad ass moment in my life and I am about as happy as physically possible and alot of the time I am happy for no reason.

(its probably the lols.)

Cmdr-A

Adeptus Astartes
Love the O.P. Quite well sums up a lot of what I've seen floating around on FA >.>

But anyway, I dunno what kind of stereotype you can place on a rough collie. Besides being loyal and dependable like the real animals themselves. Cause I only know of two other people besides myself with a rough collie as their fursona. The rest of that are collies are border collies. Feh. Not the real ones or the good ones either. :p

Though. Still, I guess I'm a lot like a collie. But any stereotypes that go with it I would have to be told what they are. Cause I myself don't really even think of anything I could place onto one really. I just try to be normal and try to blend in the background as an omake character. :B