• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Age Thread 2012

How old will you be on Dec 21st, 2012?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
I figured 2011 is slightly out of date, eh?

Since we're all going to die in a couple of months, it's well worth recording our final ages, for prosperity, when an intelligent civilisation discovers the ruins of our planet or when life re-emerges from the depths at which it survived and becomes intelligent enough to translate binary.

Dragonfurry

(•_•)(•_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)
Why didnt I click the dying option? 18 by the supposed "end of the word" date prescribed by the OP.

LouyieBlu

Contemplative Nitwit
I figured 2011 is slightly out of date, eh?

Since we're all going to die in a couple of months, it's well worth recording our final ages, for prosperity, when an intelligent civilisation discovers the ruins of our planet or when life re-emerges from the depths at which it survived and becomes intelligent enough to translate binary.

Awwhhhh, dont be so negative, if the predictated solar flare happens then we will all be incinerated before we realize whats happened!

But if the world actual ends, then some ones ghost can round house kick me in the face for saying every thing was going to be ok.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
I will still be 22 when that happens.

TheAvianEnthusiast

The Avian Enthusiast
I am currently 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.