• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Age Thread 2012

How old will you be on Dec 21st, 2012?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klondike

I'll have been 23 for 10 months by then. :I

Oh, and I'll be alive. I'm part cockroach you know. We can survive a nuclear apocalypse. xD :)V)

Last edited:

FubidoKlaws

I'll be 20! I still can't really believe it all. X3 I still remember a bit or two from when I was 2 like birthdays and things.

Rexxie

Well besides being burnt to a crisp, I'll be 24 then.

GrayThylacine

I am 25. The end is only a few months away better party hard and get ready. Even if nothing happens have to explain to little Johnny that there will be no presents this year.

Last edited:
Wow. Lots of youngsters around here! Not very surprising :) My age category only as 2 votes (including my own), how sad is that? haha

35 here.

H.B.C

Heads Berating Catastrophic
I'm 18. :U

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
24 yrs old.

Quaphyr

Very New Fur
That awkward moment when you realize that your in the youngest age group... and can still read binary... 1110...

Furryjones

I`m over 2000 years old, I`m an immortal...just kidding i`m only 24 :p

Cynicism

Kalmor

Banned
Banned
Almost 15 (Though most people think that i'm older just my listening to my voice, they sound surprised when I tell them my real age...)

Last edited:

Nobody

Imaginary Friend
I seriously forgot how old I was. My reaction: "My birthday is in August... Will I be 22? 23? Was it 24? No, I'm pretty sure... I think I'm 22......" When I turned 21 I said screw it. I'm not bothering with birthdays. I'll just be 21 until my face wrinkles or I die, mmkay?

Status
Not open for further replies.