• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ages

Valenbunnie

I'm 21 currently, started drawing when i was about 9? I was exposed to the internet supppeerr early. My first exposure to furries was through the Warrior cat fanbase so i would draw feral cats and eventually antro cats when i was 9-12 years old probably!

Regret

Insert Witticism Here
Old enough to know better, yet young enough to still do it anyway.

XeffoxAccelerator

Gøøfbåll Flōõfbäll
Mid to late twenties. I started to draw pretty much as soon as I could get my paws on a pen, pencil, or crayon. I didn't start drawing "furry" stuff until I was 14. I used to just pause animated Disney movies and draw the characters as best as I could. I didn't stop drawing until about 5 years ago. I kinda just got burned out.

Green_Brick

Krita user
I began drawing when I was 21, going on 22. Truth be told, I began drawing in 2016 for an animation class, and ever since then, I've just practiced and practiced. :3

Kope

Artist?
Banned
19 and am 21 rn

thecovesecret

Artist/Floof Enthusiast
Age: 23 Started drawing at 13. I’m really glad to see people who pick up drawing later in life. It makes me remember that art is a skill that can just be picked up like anything else.

cyb3f0x

I am 26. Started drawing when I was 17 but I don't do it constantly, my longest hiatus was over a year. A part in me regrets not drawing daily or even weekly because I would be so much better by now. However what's the point if I would not have enjoyed it. I only draw when I feel like it.

FlareAeon

Friendly, Gluttonous, definitely not chubby floof.
It's encouraging to see a bunch of older people here. I turn 28 this year and I was beginning to think maybe I chose to enter (or in my case, re-engage) the fandom too late or something. @w@

I started drawing in high school and drew a bit more regularly during my time in community college, but after that I basically stopped and basically only draw if I need a ref for a character or if inspiration hits me.

Astrifera

The Oceanic Queen
26, not entirely an artist, but I started scenery, photography, and writing back when I was about 8!

Cotton_Candy

Big ol' crybaby
22 now! Been drawing since I could hold a pencil and I just finished animation school. =w= but I like doing pretty much any other kind of craft like ceramics or needle felting.

Dmc10398

Goodspeed, bootlegger, B-17 pilot extraordinaire
I'm 40 and unfortunately can't draw :-(

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
43. I started to draw when I was just a little kid. Eventually I got older, and I’m not afraid to admit when I suck at something… so I pretty much stopped a long time ago

Rai Bread

A Bread
31, and it's refreshing to be in a space where people don't look at me like their grandma just showed up to the club.
Not much of an artist (though I do have a tablet and mess around from time to time) but I've been heavy into anthro characters since my Sonic phase in late elementary school, during which I made my first fursona without realizing that's what it was.

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
I'm nineteen at the moment, though as for drawing, I started around...let me see....ten or so I believe. My designs are fairy simple ones, from stick figures, to actual bodies. It's nothing fancy compared to more skilled/more talented artists, but it's enough to get by with!

Verona

Verona
I was in line on opening night in 1977 for the FIRST Star Wars movie, same for Jaws... <you> feel old....
I
I am now approaching 105 years old (yeah, beat that youngsters!) and with my profound wisdom that has been bestowed upon me over the years, I feel I have achieved and accomplished my goal as an artist...

I have obtained the highest possible drawing skills known to mankind!

I believe great art is able to easily convey the feelings and true meaning depicted by the artist to the viewer!

BEHOLD!

FEAST YOUR EYES ON PURE GREATNESS!

View attachment 126238

Oh sh*t-

Wrong picture =_=

BEHOLD!

View attachment 126239

This picture puts forth my true feelings on display!

The depression I have fostered over time of my absolutely horrendous drawing skills!
105? Really? O:

StolenMadWolf

resident Lab Wolf
I'm twenty five, due to be twenty six this month. I've been drawing on and off since being a kid, however, I've been drawing much more often for the last two years.