• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ahh coffee

F

froakiethroat

I used to drink way too much (4-5+ cups a day), only have one in the morning now. I do believe I drink for the taste as well

S

ShadowDemon626

Do you guys try different creamers too? Or just black?
Me I drink it mostly black with a few sugar, or with French vanilla creamer or during the holidays pumpkin spice and peppermint

F

froakiethroat

Normally just straight black, sometimes sugar depending on how I feeling.

Creamer coffee I normally save for special occasions (vanilla tastes like christmas to me :3)

heteroclite

Everone is a hologram
Ahh yes... That first cup of Joe
Yes.
on the day after stuffing my face...
Yes.
Peace and quiet...
Oh, yeah!
Coffee...
Thank God!
Hand happiness
Maybe.

Zipline

Noodle Fish
I can only drink cursed coffee or else i get sick from all the sweetness.
skull.jpg

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
Coffee is nice indeed! But sometimes, when you drink too much, you might go completely nuts and end up eating your friends arm because you thought it'll taste nice.
Screenshot_2016-11-25-21-56-02.png

I hate when this happens

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
MU_FeaturedIM.png

Coffee Liqueurs, fucking amazing taste and great in everything. Ice cream, coffee, chocolate milk, cereal, the tears of your enemies

Alpine

The best Renault
I could never acquire a taste for coffee. I've had it a few times in the past, but I just can't get over how awful it tastes (especially afterwards). If I need a boat load of caffeine, I just drink more pop

S

ShadowDemon626

I could never acquire a taste for coffee. I've had it a few times in the past, but I just can't get over how awful it tastes (especially afterwards). If I need a boat load of caffeine, I just drink more pop

I was like that for some time but I eventually got use to it. But it's definitely an acquired taste