• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ahh coffee

aalexandrovich

I was like that for some time but I eventually got use to it. But it's definitely an acquired taste
Initially I had to drink coffee during high school, because I slept at 1 or 2 am in the morning and have to wake up at 6 everyday even during weekends for 3 months straight. I drank coffee twice or three times every day, and later on it became a habit. Now I can't survive without my morning shot.

S

Sergei Sóhomo

I bloody love me some strong plain dark roast, but I cannot stomach coffee anymore and it makes me sad

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
Someone i work with told me about "white coffee" the other day. said it has more caffeine, and is way less acidic, which is what makes people unable to stomach regular coffee. Could be worth a SHOT ;););)
Blond Roast/light roast is far less acidic and has substantially more caffeine.

It's the roasting that brings out the acid and cooks out the caffeine. Darker the roast, the less caffeine you get.

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
:cool:

I only drink flavored coffee (Vanilla, Hazel Nut, random others or Caramel) or Iced Vanilla, Chocolate, random others or Caramel Mocha. If you present me with normal creamers, I will say "Nope no coffee for me, I will have a milk with my meal". Idk why but I don't like Folgers or very strong coffee either. I don't drink Coffee that much because my stomach becomes like a level 5 hurricane after 2 cups. Am I weird?? Wait... Don't answer that xD

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier

I only drink flavored coffee (Vanilla, Hazel Nut, random others or Caramel) or Iced Vanilla, Chocolate, random others or Caramel Mocha. If you present me with normal creamers, I will say "Nope no coffee for me, I will have a milk with my meal". Idk why but I don't like Folgers or very strong coffee either. I don't drink Coffee that much because my stomach becomes like a level 5 hurricane after 2 cups. Am I weird?? Wait... Don't answer that xD

I'm just the opposite; if you give me flavored coffee, I will most likely turn it down. The exception is military style; cream, sugar and chocolate. Those were the things that came in military rations so we would put all of them together in our cup of mud.

bhutrflai

Okami The Wolf is my crazy half!
I cannot function without my morning cuppa, or 2. We make mid-dark roast, strong, and then we make it light & sweet. (But we're getting better about not using as much sugar.) We usually have one, or two, more sometime in the afternoon.

Cream and sugar for me.

Don't lie. You use that powered creamer crap!! And way too much of it!! I do use a bit of the powder stuff to help the creaminess, but I prefer to use 1/2 & 1/2 (a blend of heavy cream & milk). Okami says mine tastes weird! I think his powered crap tastes weirder!

O

Okami_No_Heishi

I cannot function without my morning cuppa, or 2. We make mid-dark roast, strong, and then we make it light & sweet. (But we're getting better about not using as much sugar.) We usually have one, or two, more sometime in the afternoon.

Don't lie. You use that powered creamer crap!! And way too much of it!! I do use a bit of the powder stuff to help the creaminess, but I prefer to use 1/2 & 1/2 (a blend of heavy cream & milk). Okami says mine tastes weird! I think his powered crap tastes weirder!
I like it creamy!!!:p

Royn

Otterest Sergal evah!
if you take the powdered "Creamer" And sprinkle it out into the air, then put a lighter in it real quick.... It makes a pretty fireball. Dont use that stuff. It will make you lose your hair.

O

Okami_No_Heishi

if you take the powdered "Creamer" And sprinkle it out into the air, then put a lighter in it real quick.... It makes a pretty fireball. Dont use that stuff. It will make you lose your hair.
Well, seeing that my head is shaved, I guess I dont have to worry.;)

Zenoth

[redacted by staff]
Someone i work with told me about "white coffee" the other day. said it has more caffeine, and is way less acidic, which is what makes people unable to stomach regular coffee. Could be worth a SHOT ;););)
White coffee is amazing. Used to get something called the 'trifecta' was white coffee , regular coffee, and white tea, straight tasted like a Andy's mint and almost made ya feel like someone put a lil molly in your coffee. Oh how I miss Has Beans T.T I make my own cold brew now and it's good , just not the same.

Zipline

Noodle Fish
That's fangtastic Zip!!!! Happy Belated Thanksgiving Zip!!
Thankies! Im glad you like it though your enthusiasm is a tad spoopy.
tumblr_mmkbrl3dKE1s2vxbao1_500.gif
tumblr_mmkbrl3dKE1s2vxbao1_500.gif