• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AHHHHH!! OH GOD IT HURTS!

Tao

Hare Boi
Worst burn I did was putting my bare leg on a hot engine in 108 degree weather. Long story short, my skin slid right off and stayed on the engine, this big...quarter-sized slab of it. Then everything smelled like nasty, spoiled bacon.

Like, a car engine? Oh god that must have been painful.

FireFeathers

Mr. Red Flag
Like, a car engine? Oh god that must have been painful.

I think it was a 4 - wheeler, I remember just kinda tumbling off the side as the rest of my family went on and played around in the dunes without me while i'm flippin' around in pain. At least I got a wicked scar from it *waggles her knee around*

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH AAAAHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH!! OH GOD IT HURTS!

What were you painting? A beautiful vase full of flowers to give to your best friend, me?

a bird beak for a fursuit.

8-bit

Worst burn I did was putting my bare leg on a hot engine in 108 degree weather. Long story short, my skin slid right off and stayed on the engine, this big...quarter-sized slab of it. Then everything smelled like nasty, spoiled bacon.

Mmmm, flesh. :3c

Lomberdia

Selling bookmarks!
Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH AAAAHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH!! OH GOD IT HURTS!

"do not inhale. walmart."

o_O;; so ... do not inhale walmart?
I lol'd massively.

garoose

I think my worst burn (which wasn't really that bad) occurred like 6 years ago when I flipped a fourwheeler and burned my leg... I didn't even notice it at first because I twisted my foot, but I say it was the worst because the scar lasted for like 4 years... and it was shaped like a shoe :p

D

Don

Fortunately for me, I've had relatively few injuries involving burns. The worst ones I can remember all involved me screwing up making tea.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
lol what a story

alcohol (of the rubbing variety) gets spray paint out I think...

This.

OP, you can always remove the paint from your open wound using Acetone, as well.

ShadowWolf401

¿ʇɐɥʍ ˙˙˙ʇıɐʍ
I SPRAYPAINTED OVER AN OPEN WOUND

what should I do@?@???!??!?!

oh GOD IT HURTS

it's starting to dry now... what do I do????

it's an open burn wound that I accidently peeled off the hot glue on and it ripped my skin off...

OH GOD

also, have the rest of you peeps ever burned yourself?

I burned my self a lot, but I still play with fire... umm try to put it close to the flame again?? I dont really know. I just look at it for a sec, then go back to what I was doing

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
This.

OP, you can always remove the paint from your open wound using Acetone, as well.

I've already tried both.

anyway, I'm just gonna leave it. the paint is acting as a bandaid anyway.

Foxy_Boy

Honest Foxy
I've been burned alot in the past so my skin has a bit of burn resistance, I can touch something extremely hot a little longer than most people before I get an actual burn, I never got a hot glue burn though.... & I've got it on my fingers alot.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
I've been burned alot in the past so my skin has a bit of burn resistance, I can touch something extremely hot a little longer than most people before I get an actual burn, I never got a hot glue burn though.... & I've got it on my fingers alot.

you're prolly using a low temp hot glue gun... I can touch those all I want and it wont burn me worth shit.

but currently I have a high voltage wood temp hot glue gun. that's hotter than a normal high temp!

Foxy_Boy

Honest Foxy
Well maybe you should have worn some fuckin leather gloves :p

If you knew your glue gun is so hot.

Last edited:

Foxy_Boy

Honest Foxy
Swearing = spices on a conversation.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
Well maybe you should have worn some fuckin leather gloves :p

If you knew your glue gun is so hot.

>:/ it's too hot to wear leather gloves!!!

and dont /ever/ apologize for cussing, you motherfucking piece of shit.

Foxy_Boy

Honest Foxy
>:/ it's too hot to wear leather gloves!!!

and dont /ever/ apologize for cussing, you motherfucking piece of shit.
I wasn't apologizing you moldy bag of rotting dog shit covered in ragweed.