• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AI-generated fursonnas/furry art

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Hah, joke's on this AI. I'm almost sure those are at least 20 people's fursonas.

P

Purplefuzz

This is pretty interesting. I just hope that these sonas aren't taken and are truly all ai created.

I think the fair use rule is at play here, Since the guy doing this project is using 50,000 images from e621.

D

Deleted member 111470

I'd love to see something like this go to court.

"Your honor, my client did not steal this fursona"
"That's bullshit, he stole it and he knows it"
"No, he wrote a program that uses publicly shared images at random, which he then shared with a non-profit purpose under fair use. Besides, the accuser is from Iraq, why is he suing someone from the other side of the world where they have entirely different laws?"
"Because he stole my client's fucking OC"

"Both parties are sent to prison for life, with no possibility of parole. OC - don't steal, biatch" *opens e621 on his phone*

The site of the ai-generated fursonas gave me motion sickness. But damn, a lot of them characters look amazing.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Oh dear god

FlooferWoofer

Depressed. Going back into lurk mode.
50,000 e621 images? Including tags like "what has science done" , "what", or the infamous cheese-grater image? That AI probably has PTSD. I'm shocked those fursonas came out half as decent.

Ziggy Schlacht

Hasn't figured out this "straight" business
50,000 e621 images? Including tags like "what has science done" , "what", or the infamous cheese-grater image? That AI probably has PTSD. I'm shocked those fursonas came out half as decent.

There's some bad ones. In all honesty, they probably created 50,000 just to get 100 good ones. Interestingly, you can dollar store Judy Hops, Krystal, Fem-Nick Wylde, and a few other commonly drawn characters as creations.

FlooferWoofer

There's some bad ones. In all honesty, they probably created 50,000 just to get 100 good ones. Interestingly, you can dollar store Judy Hops, Krystal, Fem-Nick Wylde, and a few other commonly drawn characters as creations.
I see, so these are likely cherry-picked good results from a large batch of hits or misses? I also spotted an off-brand Leafeon, and a few goat moms.

P

Purplefuzz

Meh, I doubt it. Ever played a city-building or management game? The AI can't even figure out how a one way street works in those things.

That a AI NPC 96% of games are gimped anyways despite a R5 2600/i3 8350k being enough for very advanced game AI. These are bot groups being taught to draw furry art by using 50k of furry art of few OC's.

The only issue is that these bots can't make a background without looking like a mild DPH/DXM trip.

FlooferWoofer

One of the first that appeared to me :confused:
By Talos, what is going ON with the ears on the sonas to the right and left of that? What is that large protrusion from her head on the left one? It looks like someone is draining her color like life-force. And why does cat Judy Hopps have one ear and a small blunted goat horn? These are clearly rhetorical questions... but I wish I could ask the AI what it's thought process was! >_<