• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AI-generated fursonnas/furry art

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Thank you! In fact I'd like to encourage you to try this too. Check out some beginner tutorials about sculpting in Blender 3D and give it a try. The sculpting is pretty much self-contained and doesn't require any enormous 3D knowledge about other aspects of the program, just the basics. You'd need a graphics tablet, but it can be of any decent kind.
Do ya download it?

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned Fox + Phoenix
Thank you! In fact I'd like to encourage you to try this too. Check out some beginner tutorials about sculpting in Blender 3D and give it a try. The sculpting is pretty much self-contained and doesn't require any enormous 3D knowledge about other aspects of the program, just the basics.
Oooooh amazing! I always wanted to make 3D art! :3

Buut I'm always stuck on the polygon making and other aspects of it, All I was able to make was only a badly painted spaceship nwn

You'd need a graphics tablet, but it can be of any decent kind.
0-o

*flops down in no tablet*

Wooooah, We talked about it in art class but we never really did anything with it.
Oooh probably you should start by yourself!
And an advantage is that if by then they make an art project with blender, you'll be prepared beforehand!! :3

Maur

Based Imperial Scum
MMMMMMMMPFFF.jpg

I have no mouth, and I must scream

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
Buut I'm always stuck on the polygon making and other aspects of it, All I was able to make was only a badly painted spaceship nwn
That's an important part. Sculpting is not about polygon making! Especially with the "Dyntopo" option turned on, you adjust the shape and not worry about polygons. Also, you should see my very first attempt at an animal model... It was such a disaster that I didn't even save it!
*flops down in no tablet*
Well, you can try with a mouse... It won't be as convenient and well-controlled, but in a pinch it could work, I think. Remember the Shift+F key combination, it allows to adjust the strength of the sculpting brush interactively right there in the 3D workspace, without the need to click on any buttons or sliders. Very important when you have just a mouse and can't use pen pressure to control the brush strength. Also, the F key alone allows to change the brush size quickly the same way.

View attachment 115870
I have no mouth, and I must scream
Or, a covid mask matching the color of the fur. Or maybe just a ninja!

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy