• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AI-generated fursonnas/furry art

Maur

Based Imperial Scum
Yes indeed. It will come in the deepest night...
^
This thing

Am I the only one seeing a flower made out of floppy ears and flippers or should I call a doctor? :D

As for that Toriel... I'm just going to carry on pretending I never saw it. It's for the best.

K

KibaTheWolf

i think i might have accidentally shocked the image, and fried it....

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
Me after work today be like...

Besides, at this point I've seen enough to tell that the original sample set must have been "contaminated" with NSFW material. I've got some examples that are borderline too explicit to post.

^
This thing

Am I the only one seeing a flower made out of floppy ears and flippers or should I call a doctor? :D

As for that Toriel... I'm just going to carry on pretending I never saw it. It's for the best.
Or I should see a doctor for seeing eldritch abominations everywhere. Too much Necronomicon I guess...

How about a more nicely "drawn" Toriel then. Except she looks bit menacing or something, with that fang sticking out.

And here, a horse Toriel?...

Maur

Based Imperial Scum
Me after work today be like...

Besides, at this point I've seen enough to tell that the original sample set must have been "contaminated" with NSFW material. I've got some examples that are borderline too explicit to post.

Or I should see a doctor for seeing eldritch abominations everywhere. Too much Necronomicon I guess...

How about a more nicely "drawn" Toriel then. Except she looks bit menacing or something, with that fang sticking out.

And here, a horse Toriel?...

I'm starting to believe TFDNE is a scrapped chapter for the Necronomicon. Even hell dwellers speak of these monstrosities in hushed voices.

Oh, man, the horse Toriel! She looks like she's staring in disbelief at her ( ) ( ) 's as they deflate.

Maur

Based Imperial Scum
These make my intentionally effed up Oblivion meltystretchyheads look normal.

The fourth looks like a candy booger going 'Ara Ara' fsdfhsgdfh

Nexus Cabler

Lord of typos
Haha! I just checked in on this thread. The pictures you all are posting are pure gold!

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
For something more neat looking: @Kuroserama , is that you? ;)

And for things less neat looking: the theme of today is AI being almost there but not quite making it!
Leopard spots interpreted as some horrid skin disease:

Were these meant to be foxbats?...

Was that meant to be a camel?

And here, looks the AI attempted to make a deer but got confused how to interpret the antlers:

hologrammaton

『RBT.EXE』
AI? Generating? Generative AI... Creations generated by Generative AI? haaa.. haa.. ha... ahaha...Ha... Hahahahahaha
AHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
H̷̞͎͓͟ͅA̸͚̭͟H̘̝̭͢A̛̳͔͈̳͙̦̙̼͘H̶̸̼̯͜A͔̣̗̠͢H̪̞A̷̦̮͓̘̖̟̦͢H̡̩̳͢A̭̬̙̯̗̫̞͞H̷̲̱͖͉̙̙̕͝ͅA̡̰͎͕̳̝̺͢H̸̦̻̤̱̜̲A҉̺̼̹͈̩̤́͜

Don't be silly, that's impossible

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
I've found a possible theme song to this whole project...

What's more, I've found some other use of that website. Since a long time I wanted to learn 3D sculpting. But I had confidence issues, let's call it like that. Couldn't push through the initial, inevitably bad learning phase. Now however, even if I fail completely, there's always the consolation that whatever I do, the AI on that site has already made something more grotesque! Somehow this brings me into much better mindset for trying. And many of the good images there can serve as references, the facial structure is clear and I can try to follow. Bonus points for not intruding on people's copyrights. Here's the first decent attempt, I know well that there are some mistakes still, but hey, this is just the beginning.

Now, not to be too serious...

Maur

Based Imperial Scum
Dude, that seriously looks good! My experience with 3D sculpting is restricted to basic Jabba the Blobfish-heads á la Sculptris. Your rendition of that feline femme is definitely an improvement over the original!

I had a feeling clicking on the second spoiler was a bad idea but I couldn't help myself.
Blobcat, the slurper of souls.
GHEEERGHUWAAEEEYYUUAARGH.jpg

When the shrooms kick in just as you have a stroke.