• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AI Storytime!

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
Pop punk band Ravo and the Rats commenced their first world tour in Bermuda. With permission from Paul McConnell, we got a secret invitation to partake of a secret gourmet meal on the plane. With our $30 for dinner had taken us far too long to make our own dinner. Luckily there were a bunch of us flying from various parts of North America, so we made do with a nice lunch provided by the venue. We received assorted wine, and oysters by chance. Sadly, since I am somewhat a sucker for glass oysters, it wasn't quite what I had expected. We also had the displeasure of an usher distracting us and taking a swing at my belly as he walked up the aisle.

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
Ravo the fox foolishly decided to challenge Pygm the spotted skunk to a handstand competition. The winner would be given a shopping trip to a local day spa. Pygm had him pegged for a nose job, but instead ravo stuck it to the skunk's nose with his powerful paws. Pygm was struggling to keep up and was probably exhausted, but his confidence was showing. Ravo, in his trademark saucy fashion, was running on overdrive with all the hustle and bustle of a tiger, but we knew Pygm had a good shot. Ravo won by the hair of his chinny chin (I can't tell you how cool that is to say!) and getting a shopping trip to a great spa

(I'm sure Pygm just let me win:p)

WXYZ

No longer using this site
Ravo the fox foolishly decided to challenge Pygm the spotted skunk to a handstand competition. The winner would be given a shopping trip to a local day spa. Pygm had him pegged for a nose job, but instead ravo stuck it to the skunk's nose with his powerful paws. Pygm was struggling to keep up and was probably exhausted, but his confidence was showing. Ravo, in his trademark saucy fashion, was running on overdrive with all the hustle and bustle of a tiger, but we knew Pygm had a good shot. Ravo won by the hair of his chinny chin (I can't tell you how cool that is to say!) and getting a shopping trip to a great spa

(I'm sure Pygm just let me win:p)
Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Ravo Fox saw a wanted poster with his muzzle on it, so to fool Boss Badger, he cleverly transformed into a fluffy white bunny. He even added a black ski mask and a yellow top hat! This left the others to assume he was still in the uniform of the Blue Team, but the source of the information was not him but fellow bunnies in the team. Boss Badger watched the footage and was startled by the sight of the rabbit in the bunny suit just before it was revealed he wasn't wearing a bunny suit, just a cloak. This led to another revelation - that he was actually androgynous, and the bunny who he took from the wanted poster was actually an avatar he created for his own amusement.

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
I ate a burrito and then I gained stand powers.

Thank God I didn't have to call it.

Mostly the thing we did when we got home was wait until mom was ready to have a conversation. We played video games. I always lost, but that's okay because we just had a good time. We built a giant tower to rule them all. I got hundreds of thousands of points, but in the end, that was what mattered.

I met a girl I wanted to marry in seventh grade. She'd gotten hit by a car, and we were best friends. We got back together and that lasted two or three years. I had already graduated high school by then, and she was done with high school.

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Hey, @Ravofox . Food for thought:

Ravo the fox had a cunning idea. From now on, he would submit his furry roleplay logs as essays. As a result, his life was
completely changed. His first semester with the college, Ravo thought his internet life was about to go to shit. He typed "I am german otaku, I would like to participate as a research subject" in Google translate, intending to get bombarded with misogynist spammers who would report him to the /r/rape subreddit. Little did he know, however, that his "research" would have a bright, happy ending . He stumbled upon his photo and was greatly surprised when the link opened up the entire picture, including the snapchat weasels

Ravo the fox had a cunning idea. From now on, he would submit his furry roleplay logs as essays. As a result, his life was icky, and he would lose all humanity for all eternity if he did not improve his performance over time. He picked up his laptop and began to write his first self-written piece of cosplay history. This essay will be about a cosplayer's first ever self-written masterpiece, which he/she made from scratch for a character he/she was cosplaying as.

Ravo the fox had a cunning idea. From now on, he would submit his furry roleplay logs as essays. As a result, his life was insane. As people started to get pissed off and post his submissions in the middle of the night, Ravo pulled the final leg of the plan. He actually revealed his identity to his roleplaying friends in an attempt to build up sympathy. I think he really wanted to tell them who he was, but… he definitely did not want to run into them. Oops. Ravo the fox and his responsibility The identities of the four friends are unknown, but we do know they were out in the cold and isolated all that time because of Ravo the

Ravo the fox had a cunning idea. From now on, he would submit his furry roleplay logs as essays. As a result, his life was quite peaceful. He would spend his day in comfort on his sofa, treading a thread of script on a giant virtual pen. But the nights were rough. It was not like it was just him and the nest. His father's guests made the house all swishy, and his mother did the same to his housemates. If his mother was smart, she gave them snacks, but the hardest snack was her own, tiny ice-cream. She would open the freezer, and pour a bottle of milk on the table, so

Ravo the fox had a cunning idea. From now on, he would submit his furry roleplay logs as essays. As a result, his life was icky and he despised it. It was one of the scariest times of his life. He became a control freak and ran into a mare named "Goddess Eivusa" whom he had a very bad relationship with. Eivusa is usually shy and calm and you will never see her getting any drunk and acting the way that she did to Ravo. She has one temper tantrum after another and has failed to bring Ravo anything except a bruised butt cheek with an ink-black stain on it.

Ravo the fox had a cunning idea. From now on, he would submit his furry roleplay logs as essays. As a result, his life was surrounded by his "furry" spouse. In November 2013, of course, a month prior to the release of Rise of the Iron Will, Ravo released his third Furry Log. While the content of the logs tended to focus on behavioral modification and tying in a petting session, what was particularly interesting about them was that they made specific reference to his life as a bookworm who liked to read and write. An example: "My writing has a slavish devotion to classic, time-worn narratives. I do, after all, write these things.

Ravo the fox had a cunning idea. From now on, he would submit his furry roleplay logs as essays. As a result, his life was ~~happier, happier, happier~~.

Hmm. There's a lot to unpack, there. teehee :p

Simo

After Faustus the Bat got busted robbing a blood bank, he traveled around from school to school promoting dental health and taught countless students about the importance of clean teeth. He also wrote pamphlets, newspaper columns, books and even a television show on how to keep your teeth clean.

Faustus is always accompanied by his faithful companion, Brutus the toad. Whenever he arrives in a new town, Brutus'll always be there waiting for him with a fresh batch of Bart's untainted toothpaste. These wondrous friends have left a giant dent in the cynicism of American society. They've inspired people to take off their funny hats, puff their cheeks and say "let's do something" to prevent cavities

Simo

The bratty fox kits nipped and yapped at Ravo Fox. He was now Big Papa Fox. Ravo pouted: "I'm Big Papa Fox now, I gotta raise these here kits. Imma gonna make you guys into big, fat, super bears!" The kits were happy at the prospect of being tall and big. They gave him a salute and a kiss, then retreated to a side away from him. Ravo pouted and muttered: "Damn, those lil rascals keep ya runnin'. Get me a bigger freezer, will ya? Get me a real ice cream."

The freezer was currently half empty. And to top things off, a lionesses came in from the kitchen. She ate Ravo.

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
The bratty fox kits nipped and yapped at Ravo Fox. He was now Big Papa Fox. Ravo pouted: "I'm Big Papa Fox now, I gotta raise these here kits. Imma gonna make you guys into big, fat, super bears!" The kits were happy at the prospect of being tall and big. They gave him a salute and a kiss, then retreated to a side away from him. Ravo pouted and muttered: "Damn, those lil rascals keep ya runnin'. Get me a bigger freezer, will ya? Get me a real ice cream."

The freezer was currently half empty. And to top things off, a lionesses came in from the kitchen. She ate Ravo.

:eek:
Well, that was unexpected XD

"I promise, detective Terry, I did not eat Simo!" Ravo Fox said to the leather clad wolf. "I need a lawyer!"
"Someone ask for a lawyer?" came a small spotted skunk, waddling in with his hind paws in the air. "Attorney Pygm,
we have a new client. But not just any client, he's been using foul language with the children there and has been in the habit of doing stuff that is not fitting in with the rest of the pack. His activities are interfering with the camp and when he is finished he needs a back up pack to get him back home safely. Thanks!"
It took Ravo a moment to realize that his heavy backpack was filled with his supplies

"I promise, detective Terry, I did not eat Simo!" Ravo Fox said to the leather clad wolf. "I need a lawyer!"
"Someone ask for a lawyer?" came a small spotted skunk, waddling in with his hind paws in the air. "Attorney Pygm,
!"
A lawyer with short hair and wavy ringlets and a full suit with a stylish tie. Pygm fell into conversation with a few of the miners, adding some minor details. The one he spoke to most was a mid-thirties guy, playing cards with the miner next to him. He turned his attention to Ravo Fox and spoke to the older man, "Hey pal. You think I'm a pretty little

Who do you mean, skunk?" Pygm asked. "Did you just call me a skunk?"
"Your name, to the former android Utsuro, is : Justice Simo!" he said, a bit disappointed with the outcome.
Ravo Fox shook his head. "No, I never said that, never in my life. Oh yeah, my name was Simo."
"Wanderer!

(doesn't look like this case is getting solved any time soon:p)

metatherat

Really ratty rat
For @BreyoGP . I see you lurking about, there! Let's see what the AI bot thinks of your situation here on the forums:

Everyone had been picking on poor little BreyoGP the guinea pig again, even though he was so cute and innocent, and they couldn't help but laugh at his seemingly never ending series of mishaps! Blame it on his lithe little form and small size. They didn't expect to see him strapped onto a giant megaphone instead of receiving his adorable treats. At least he was wearing his pink bikini top from the beach. Luckily he wasn't drenched in water and no accidents happened, other than him getting a little bruised around the ears, shoulders and butt.

Oh no. I'd better help:

Everyone had been picking on poor little BreyoGP the guinea pig again, even though he was so cute and innocent. He could only count on his rodent buddy, Meta the rat. Meta spent most of his time snickering and even licking BreyoGP's eyes. At times, though, BreyoGP had heard a noise coming from the other side of the room, and when he checked, his little eyeballs were all red and oozing. It was definitely not Meta. "Damn it! Did he do it?" he asked, his eyes wide in fear. "No. It was just another character appearing for an impromptu bathroom break," he said, already sitting on the edge of the bed

Everyone had been picking on poor little BreyoGP the guinea pig again, even though he was so cute and innocent. He could only count on his rodent buddy, Meta the rat, to read the I.Q. charts and keep him from accidentally getting crushed by that thing! His chubby belly and stubby legs showed no sign of slowing down and somehow managed to complete around 75 miles of laps that evening… There was another planned race, but this one was different. Another race was being planned for the next day. The location was unknown, but everyone knew it was big. Post-race, BreyoGP got some rest on the couch and ate his extra food. He crawled back into his bed and went to sleep, peacefully.

Everyone had been picking on poor little BreyoGP the guinea pig again, even though he was so cute and innocent. He could only count on his rodent buddy, Meta the rat, to take care of things and keep him from getting eaten. He had tried his best to hide in plain sight and get no attention, but the villain known as the Crimemaster was getting desperate and had something even he did not expect from BreyoGP. Despite the monstrous characteristics of BreyoGP, Crimemaster still thought BreyoGP was adorable. Everything was better with BreyoGP, so Crimemaster allowed BreyoGP to stay in his dungeon that he had converted into a rodent café called the Rats Lounge.

Everyone had been picking on poor little BreyoGP the guinea pig again, even though he was so cute and innocent. He could only count on his rodent buddy, Meta the rat, for support. She figured it was some form of a dream. It had gotten quieter and quieter as time passed, and BreyoGP was beginning to panic. Luckily, Meta was cute enough to look past that and pet BreyoGP. Just as Meta was whispering in BreyoGP's ear, the door opened and a smirking ginger monster walked in.
-----
Teehee. Uh, ignore the eyball-licking, up there. I have no idea what I was doing, back then :3
And I think the race paragraph came out of the "GP", hahaha :p
Aww. Crimemaster was charmed :D

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
For @BreyoGP . I see you lurking about, there! Let's see what the AI bot thinks of your situation here on the forums:

Everyone had been picking on poor little BreyoGP the guinea pig again, even though he was so cute and innocent, and they couldn't help but laugh at his seemingly never ending series of mishaps! Blame it on his lithe little form and small size. They didn't expect to see him strapped onto a giant megaphone instead of receiving his adorable treats. At least he was wearing his pink bikini top from the beach. Luckily he wasn't drenched in water and no accidents happened, other than him getting a little bruised around the ears, shoulders and butt.

Oh no. I'd better help:

Everyone had been picking on poor little BreyoGP the guinea pig again, even though he was so cute and innocent. He could only count on his rodent buddy, Meta the rat. Meta spent most of his time snickering and even licking BreyoGP's eyes. At times, though, BreyoGP had heard a noise coming from the other side of the room, and when he checked, his little eyeballs were all red and oozing. It was definitely not Meta. "Damn it! Did he do it?" he asked, his eyes wide in fear. "No. It was just another character appearing for an impromptu bathroom break," he said, already sitting on the edge of the bed

Everyone had been picking on poor little BreyoGP the guinea pig again, even though he was so cute and innocent. He could only count on his rodent buddy, Meta the rat, to read the I.Q. charts and keep him from accidentally getting crushed by that thing! His chubby belly and stubby legs showed no sign of slowing down and somehow managed to complete around 75 miles of laps that evening… There was another planned race, but this one was different. Another race was being planned for the next day. The location was unknown, but everyone knew it was big. Post-race, BreyoGP got some rest on the couch and ate his extra food. He crawled back into his bed and went to sleep, peacefully.

Everyone had been picking on poor little BreyoGP the guinea pig again, even though he was so cute and innocent. He could only count on his rodent buddy, Meta the rat, to take care of things and keep him from getting eaten. He had tried his best to hide in plain sight and get no attention, but the villain known as the Crimemaster was getting desperate and had something even he did not expect from BreyoGP. Despite the monstrous characteristics of BreyoGP, Crimemaster still thought BreyoGP was adorable. Everything was better with BreyoGP, so Crimemaster allowed BreyoGP to stay in his dungeon that he had converted into a rodent café called the Rats Lounge.

Everyone had been picking on poor little BreyoGP the guinea pig again, even though he was so cute and innocent. He could only count on his rodent buddy, Meta the rat, for support. She figured it was some form of a dream. It had gotten quieter and quieter as time passed, and BreyoGP was beginning to panic. Luckily, Meta was cute enough to look past that and pet BreyoGP. Just as Meta was whispering in BreyoGP's ear, the door opened and a smirking ginger monster walked in.
-----
Teehee. Uh, ignore the eyball-licking, up there. I have no idea what I was doing, back then :3
And I think the race paragraph came out of the "GP", hahaha :p
Aww. Crimemaster was charmed :D
Those were... definitely interesting XD

I like how the thing went from calling me "lithe" to "chubby", as well. It's like it couldn't decide, which I guess makes sense for rodents and their weird bodies lol.

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
I put your name on one, @metatherat, and let's just say the results were... interesting lol

@metatherat was eating some cheese on a bright, sunny day. We walked through the fresh grass, browsing the flowerbeds and lush roots with rapt attention, as though we were enjoying a good picnic. Many members of the community were spending time in the gardens. As we were watching the flow of animals, a yellow umbrella appeared from the weeds and reflected the sunlight. It was hot and angry, and shone with hate, and it was coming towards us.

It was a woman, cloaked in the signs of an assassin. She walked around with a hood over her head. Her gray eyes were piercing, and she pounced on this young man, throwing him to the ground, and ran

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Those were... definitely interesting XD

I like how the thing went from calling me "lithe" to "chubby", as well. It's like it couldn't decide, which I guess makes sense for rodents and their weird bodies lol.
Hehehe ;3
Yeah, the bot is pretty bad with consistency :D
I put your name on one, @metatherat, and let's just say the results were... interesting lol

@metatherat was eating some cheese on a bright, sunny day. We walked through the fresh grass, browsing the flowerbeds and lush roots with rapt attention, as though we were enjoying a good picnic. Many members of the community were spending time in the gardens. As we were watching the flow of animals, a yellow umbrella appeared from the weeds and reflected the sunlight. It was hot and angry, and shone with hate, and it was coming towards us.

It was a woman, cloaked in the signs of an assassin. She walked around with a hood over her head. Her gray eyes were piercing, and she pounced on this young man, throwing him to the ground, and ran
Hahahaa! Umbrella of hate! Well, there goes the picnic. :p
I like the community/animals angle. Yep, we're all furries alright :D

Simo

"I'm Ravo Fox. If you or a fox you know has had trouble with pesky skunks, then you may qualify for my free program. Besides, the danger is not over! Some hooligans are pretty skunk resistant, but, if you need my assistance again, I'll be here. Oh yeah, the giveaway is from now until next week.

Please use the form below to leave a comment on my blog. I read each comment and will then either review the case or send you off to a skunk-immune pro.

Free Skunk Immunity Program VIA COMMENT

About Chris Rabbit · Our guest blogger (Chris Rabbit) has been the leader of To Get Rid of Rats! since it began in 1990.

Faustus

OMG....

Take TWO skunks into the shower? Not me! I just found out some porcine semen is right up there with the pig penises in my novel 'Less Than Zero.' That's a happy day

Or...

Take TWO skunks into the shower? Not me! I just buy a warm shower and put them into it. Dont think I dont care if you're not a fan of wet skunks, just dont hurt those skunks! We have a bunch of squirrels in our yard, and one of them is a nice harmless green one. The others just eat all the nuts and berries. For the record we have had a number of bad experiences with the other two skunks and since we had them we have learned to ignore them. Don't worry about running them off, just get a warm shower and let them be, you won't be bothered by them, they are just normal squirrels."

Or...

Take TWO skunks into the shower? Not me! I just kicked the hippo in the balls! That's a hard-boiled egg: there's a hole and what's left is a yolk."

Guifrog

Blue Frog
The frog stared angrily at his gecko friend, who would brag about his long, magnificent tail. Just a second later, they'd start a brawl. It was unusual to see a frog attack its friend, since most of the time the two animals wouldn't even be aware of each other. That was what made the fighting so vicious, because all of a sudden, their fight would turn physical. Though the frog wasn't alive, it was not dead. It was a trap for the gecko. A "dead" frog was a good thing to attract a kill. If the frog got too close, or got caught on the trap, it would die.

metatherat

Really ratty rat
So. Zoos seem to be popular around here. Let's see what would happen if I started one:

Meta the rat put all of his furry friends into his new mean zoo, where they had to endure endless depravities from a big-cat named Savannah. While doing this he made sure that he was rich, which, as an aspiring restauranteur, he knew was crucial to keeping the denizens of the cage happy and content. The zoo was filled with goodies, food, and pleasures to rival any monster's fattening lair. Savannah was a sadistic one of a kind who would spank any of his colorful animals that displeased him. Now imagine a pet food company doing all of the dishes, utensils, toilet paper, drape, and all the other functions of a cage in exchange for a ridiculously low price.

Meta the rat put all of his furry friends into his new mean zoo, where they had to endure endless depravities such as losing the shit themselves, being eaten alive by other animals, and all of the fun times with the candy cane (each animal get to pick their favorite snack). It turns out that they had a fun time, but only because they got to get nasty with each other.

Meta the rat put all of his furry friends into his new mean zoo, where they had to endure endless depravities, such as singing hymns, jumping into bales of hay, or riding a rooster.
---
...that's horrible. I'm sorry.

Meta the rat felt really guilty for making his furry friends ride a rooster. He decided to make it up to them by building a giant statue of a rooster in his backyard. As he is finishing the statue, the rooster asks him if it would be okay for him to replace his giant footprint. He laughs and thanks the rooster by saying that no one would be happier than he would be. The rooster decides to take off his face and stare at his reflection in the water. Seeing this, Daredevil saves the rooster from falling into the water by jumping in after him. They both continue on to the statue of a rooster. The rooster attempts to escape, but Daredevil catches him and crushes the bird in his fist.
---
Well, that certainly cheered me up. I'm sure all of you were also elated by the spectacle :D

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
Metatherat adopted Veestars and put him in a cage. Then he was turned into a Pogo. Pogo knew that he was just a Pogo, but he also realized that he was an inseparable part of Veestars, and since Veestars were owned by Humans, he was nothing but a good friend to Veestars. Pogo took Veestars on a journey to the center of the Earth in search of the Journeystones. When he returned, he saw that Veestars had turned into angry pogos. When Pogo attempted to stop the pogs, they created a giant, hungry stupor that ate Pogo whole. Pogo was thrown out into space and lived in a world called

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
I was just curious

When Gregor Samsa woke up one morning from unsettling dreams, he found himself changed in his bed into a monstrous vermin.

Sadly, this was not just a typical nightmare. Soon the moldy mattress and the disgusting bedding attracted a "beautiful, red-haired, violet-eyed creature". Soon the boy was fully transformed, pliable, bloated and half-formed. Many times he did not even remember his initial appearance. In short, the monster no longer controlled him, but he was afraid of the new Gregor Samsa.

This did not deter Gregor Samsa, he hunted and killed numerous fiendish monsters, all the while the boy grew steadily bigger. Now, Gregor Samsa is waiting for the day he will take

:'D

hazmat_doormat

SILLY BIOHAZARD!
Doormat walked into the pub. ‘Oi oi,’ she said. "Cmon, man." His other half stalked forward, sword thrust out. "I gotta pay the debt back." ‹You can't do that,› he told her. ‹You don't have to pay.› She tapped a finger against his chest. "You and I—" She trailed off, letting the words linger in the silence. Slowly, he brought up the point of her sword and gave it a swing. It lodged into the roof of the pub. "You can't," he said. "Nobody can." ‹And nobody wins?› The bearded man's voice sounded strangely full of malicious glee.

...for God’s sake Doormat what have I told you about paying your debts

Faustus

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman all walked into a pub. The Englishman said to the Irishman "That is so much beer, I would have drunk a barrel of that beer if it were legal". The Scotsman looked at the Englishman with a surprised look on his face and said "Well, well, you seem to be drunk so I will go home and have a shower". The Irishman didn't want to be rude so he smiled and said "Yes I am drunk, but I like to think I have a little swagger. Of course I would have swaggered into a bar with that barrel of beer on the table. That would have been an outrage. To think that only a handful of folks in the whole world