• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AI Storytime!

Thrashy

The Drunk Skunk. Metal and Beer. FckNzs.
Thrashy Skunk invented a new beer fondue! It includes mints, lemon verbena, a bit of vodka, a cup of milk, and everything at least 1/4 cup or cream soda. It's fantastic. Yum, yum, yum! All that good stuff is in the drink itself, with vodka and the sour cream the cream soda. That beer makes it look so juicy. It also doesn't seem too sweet or overly tart, and it helps pack the dryness you want in the mouth so it's not all heady boozy berry. Sometimes you just want something nice.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Simo the Skunk invented a new watermelon spritzer. It includes cranberry juice, pecans, dark rum, fresh black pepper, and Sriracha sauce, all in a ketchup-like syrup. Now, instead of an entire watermelon we're talking about four raspberries and a handful of cranberries, but all the rage's a lie!

At its core, something that could be better explained as a condiment or simply as another ginormous, occasionally electric thing to try on your favorite fruit would feel closer to the truth. Frustrated with the trend for fruit gubbins that either pour themselves into cocktails (something known as "stacking" the fruit) or absorb on their own

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Despite not being an obstinate fan of alcohol, Guifrog's a fine, dedicated taster. He decided to try both the beer fondue and the new watermelon spritzer! These were his impressions:

Beer Fondue: A mellow pumpkin and achingly sweet blend of spices; added that it takes awhile to steep, but after it has steeped it is truly beautiful. Some flavors and aromas that remind me of popcorn or pumpkin pie. Beer Spritzer: Easily my favorite of the three flavors. A deep red color with subtle and complex flavors. A few good nuances in the flavor, and not overpowering.
So where does that leave this pumpkin spice bread pudding recipe? Very good!

------------
[I tried it again 'til it got just the watermelon one, as the previous one kinda missed the full name, and eventually it came up with the following lines]
------------

Guifrog: Watermelon Spritzer was pretty much a watermelon pomade for your butt. Then again, the brewer didn't put any in there to begin with. And besides, watermelon rinds, wasabi powder, and green food coloring isn't that bad for you. And I guess it is actually pretty pleasant, since I got a kick out of that anise, ginger, rosemary, and lemon citrus cream that basically made the watermelon flavor sexy.

Kirby: "The watermelon flavored had more malt flavor than I had expected. Which I think is where you see the alcohol strength coming in

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Here's another song. Every other sentence in the prompt is from an article about rats. Every odd one is from Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" :p
Baby rats are born with whiskers

Rats crave love, sugar, and sex
Rat poison on their tongue
Hey, do you know you're too young to cry?
Just do what I say and we'll be okay
Well, you ain't gotta tell me twice
If you wanna be a rat
Gotta be the rat
It's in my blood and I can feel it
Totally unsupervised
What have you done?
If you ever get sick
Make sure you wash your hands
I used to love you more

Simo

Ravo Fox woke up, transformed into Ravo Red Panda. "Oh boy! Now I can be the star of Simo Skunk's new zoo! All of his clients will love it. I can play with the tigers and make panda noises!" He began strumming his guitar on the weekend.

Ravo Red Panda then visited the Zoo and found out it would not open on time so he hopped on Simo Skunk's jet and left.

"Time is working against us. Will it be open by tomorrow?" asked Simo Skunk. "Yes, but we need people to hurry up. Everything is a time limit at the Zoo now," said Ravo Red Panda.

"Everything except the stars," answered Simo Skunk.

Simo

Ravo Fox woke up, transformed into Ravo Red Panda. "Oh boy! Now I can be the star of Simo Skunk's new zoo! Simo is so cool!" he said excitedly as he tore into his delicious lunch. His two-headed followers, Ravo Teal Panda and Ravo Green Panda, scurried around the room eating some of his food.

"Hey! I should eat before work!" Ravo Red Panda proclaimed with a smile.

"You work in the store!" the Green Panda said with a pout.

"Yeah! I work in the basement! I sew brooms!" Ravo Teal Panda said proudly.

"We have a deal then", Ravo Panda Chief shouted

Simo

Ravo Fox kidnapped Meta the Rat and forced him to play a concert with Ravo and the Rats. Ravo spanked Meta onstage while singing "Can't Stop the Feeling!" One of the Rat's anger issues was that Ravo was manipulating him and making him believe that Ravo owned Meta.

Meta revealed that he created his own dog of unknown breed who worked as his sidekick. Ravo's spanking of Meta even turned him on, and prompted Meta to ask Ravo for a spanking as his next request.

Ravo pushed his spanking further, yelling at Meta to take him down to the parking lot. Ravo whipped Meta's butt with an electric guitar and then

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Transformer married Nexus. For the honeymoon, they both decided to take off again to no end in exploration, with Nexus going as far as crashing a space cruiser on top of a stolen mothership to crash a match with a catamaran. While Nexus was unharmed, married and laid low, Sanguinius married Drevi, a Corellian revolutionary known for his ability to walk under fire. For the wedding, he turned into a moose and proceeded to ram a muzgah into Drevi and rip her apart in half. The couple divorced within a year. In their days together, they had gotten a lot of things done and a lot of information to what-might-be.

Faustus

Jeffrey Dahmer was celebrating his thirtieth birthday. He had the cake, the party hats and the balloons all ready. All he needed was somebody to share it with. So he picked up a wooden platter and walked into the local salon to purchase a can of fountains — the type of decoration that could make his birthday a true party, one where his guests could see and feel him. But while he was enjoying himself, he paid an unannounced visit to the businessman who served his drinks.

Dahmer ate the fountains — then attacked. The businessman was thrown to the ground and Dahmer mauled him to death with a knife. He then dumped his body in a dumpster, and ran out of town.

Faustus

It's surprisingly good at poetry:

At Xanadu did Khubla Khan
a stately pleasure dome decree
Where Aelf the sacred river ran
Through caverns measureless to man
Down to a sunless sea.
And
in this cave, as in a dream
Were the subterranean gods:
Beneath a primal rock
Those who hoped to return
Did sleep; but those who feared
Returned to the starry vault
With fingers hot as desert steel
To capture, or slay, or bind
The cavern-gods of memory.
Beneath the rock, they slept.
So to this cave the men turned
The prey and the prey-takers
And the prisoners they imprisoned.
Six-and-twenty

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Ravo Fox kidnapped Meta the Rat and forced him to play a concert with Ravo and the Rats. Ravo spanked Meta onstage while singing "Can't Stop the Feeling!" One of the Rat's anger issues was that Ravo was manipulating him and making him believe that Ravo owned Meta.

Meta revealed that he created his own dog of unknown breed who worked as his sidekick. Ravo's spanking of Meta even turned him on, and prompted Meta to ask Ravo for a spanking as his next request.

Ravo pushed his spanking further, yelling at Meta to take him down to the parking lot. Ravo whipped Meta's butt with an electric guitar and then
Oh, yeah?!

Simo the skunk felt dejected over his zoo being uninhabited and decided to trap himself in it forever. He welded himself into a cage and sealed himself into a cute extra snug fox onesie with an in-built spanking machine. He could keep himself going for as long as he needed to in the comfort of his warm and cozy plastic world. "Guys, look. I've got an idea," said the skunk's sly tone. "I have to explain this to you. What does a skunk get when he locks himself in a fox enclosure?" He stood up. "I just say that I will stay here forever. And at the end of time, I will wake up as an actual, real fox."
---
teehee :p

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Time has come, my brethren !" he began.

"No!" the Angel answered, with a great purr. "No! You must wait! Eternity waits for you, brother. Only a little while longer, and we are leaving this place, brother."

"How is it that you have broken away from the round-table?" asked a baffled Keith, looking from his brother to his god.

"Our dark brothers have spoken unto us."

"Yet no answers!" exclaimed Dibot, suddenly assenting, for the messenger had not spoken to him directly.

"I see," said the Angel, "that you were his favourite. These others have more subtlety, and do not see him as

Inanis

Shake me, shake me. I'm completely adrift at the moment. I do not really know what to do with myself at the moment. I do not really know how to make a request. I do not really know how to connect to someone." He gives a thorough rundown of his day-to-day, he had a really great day, he works from home… well, he has a lot of things he's doing to make himself happy, but he doesn't know if he'll be happy anymore.

So, therefore, I went to him to ask. I asked him what he was really feeling right now. I asked him if he'd seen the reality of his situation. To my complete surprise, he's not worried about anything

bandit_husky

give me pats
bandit the husky

Monster

It was a joyful shock to hear the slightest whisper on the wind. I had just passed across the slavering crowd, when a whisper broke into my ear: "There he is!"

I walked down the street with my heart thumping. The deserted streets looked empty, but there it was! The Faunus shapeshifter! He'd stayed out past curfew, and was nowhere to be seen. No sign of a fight either, and no bloodstains. It was completely, utterly, and miraculously possible that a drop of blood had somehow escaped from his frame and managed to seep into my own, seeping into my soul.

That was impossible! Was I being too paranoid? Could I

bandit_husky

give me pats
bandit the husky barked at them.

"That's right, he's just a puppy!" the one called out proudly.

At the moment they were in awe, so much so that they were not able to say a word.

"Ooohhh! That's hot!" one of the guards suddenly screamed, as he wrapped his arms around her and gave her a kiss.

The two all looked at the guard.

"Not this again. Can you really stomach looking at us like that?" the one called out, but his eyes were filled with self-confidence.

"Sorry sir, he'll grow out of it soon," said another guard, who had also been at the rescue scene before

bandit_husky

give me pats
bandit wasn't much of a cook but with his paws he invented a new soda flavor including : Vanilla, Apple, Cherry and Raspberry. He also invented a self cleaning dog-collar (see below) and a water ice machine. As you can see, he was big on things like "décor". Also we learned he made new flavored coca cola on his own for his young friends (possibly with lemon juice)! Please let us know what your favorite easter eggs are from him! Let's build that Easter Egg Belt up around these guys! Here is the Jackalope's Nest EASTER EGG SANDE!

Remember, everything will be changed, retrofitted, and adjusted for some time, so check back often!

bandit_husky

give me pats
he new soda flavor tasted like: lots of crazy artificial flavors that made me sick and vaguely nauseous. My grade was "C".

bandit_husky

give me pats
bandit husky howled at the moon in a sound that was distinctly husky in the regular human version, but unique in the husky skooma version.

Two other husky howls rang out, though with different effects. After one of them, the husky howl disappeared, and a gust of wind came out of nowhere, sailing across the wind mage's arm, where it flung it to the side. The husky howl then came back, and continued to repeat itself, over and over again. The wind mage remained still, dazed, standing straight. The howls rang out again, and again, and again, until the wind mage was on the edge of collapse, head near to his knees and face blank.

bandit_husky

give me pats
the unicorn approached slowly. It was ugly, wrinkled, and so inhumane. I wondered if it had been castrated to increase its size. A moment later, the thick, ugly thing was at my feet, prying and tugging on my clothes.

I just sat there and stared, as it flipped my trousers off, and pulled them down. I began to cry, but was too afraid to talk. Eventually, after at least an hour, the unicorn was gone, and I was left naked, under a large, filthy horse's hooves. I kept silent the whole time I was being marched through the park.

So yes, the Gay Unicorn does exist. (Okay, not really, but, still…)

Related

bandit_husky

give me pats
i really like this one: "no"he growled "i will never make a deal with a mutt like you" the wolf walked away from the wolfdog's pad, and cut himself in the process

the wolfdog returned to his pad, alone... then what happend? maybe he lost control of his own bladder?

let's find out...

the wolfdog started to feel a massive buildup of anger inside him, and a mounting hunger. he had no idea how he could stop these unending urges to run wild...maybe he had all the makings of a whole new kind of dominant animal... for and

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
He finally snapped, and when he did, he got loud and rude. It was as if I didn't want to speak with him at all. The fact that he had now snarled out so much that he actually dropped his voice when he spoke was also a bother to me. He didn't, however, seem to actually try to cover his white lies any more, and I decided to ask a question. "What did you just tell me, then?" "Yes, I told you how good and just I was and how bad and unfair you were. The two of you owe me nothing!" I was about to respond, when he went on to his point about everything. He told me that he had indeed attempted to contact Piazza on

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
If someone asked me to choose between cake and pie, I would choose the pie." So that might have some truth to it. —Taryn Taylor, L.A. attorney

A company called Cakes by Melissa uses decorating techniques that combine a candy-like icing with marzipan-dusted graham crackers. It's obvious in the photos that the stuff looks like frosting, but it has a thicker consistency, makes little faux meringues and tastes like the purest, most decadent icing you've ever tasted.

So that's it for the trial. Is something even better out there? Get your answer from a top cookie expert