• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AI Storytime!

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Welcome to RAT FACTS by Transformer:

It is not known for certain why the brown rat is named Rattus norvegicus (Norwegian rat), as it did not originate from Norway. It may have been a pet rat, brought over as a gift to the English colonists, and nicknamed for this reason. Or, Rattus norvegicus may simply be named after the habit of this animal of being found in areas that are infested by native rats.

Rattus norvegicus is a "vile rat" which will kill livestock, young children and the elderly. These are the statistics of the rat seen in the video (100 people were killed in this village)

--- or ---

It is not known for certain why the brown rat is named Rattus norvegicus (Norwegian rat), as it did not originate from Norway. During World War I a factory in Hulten, Norway, was converted into a German munitions factory in a move that was highly unpopular. When the Nazis took power they put a halt to all military work at the factory and allowed the workers to return to their families, while the factory owner, Albert Zeschinsky, was jailed. The rats were bred in captivity during this time and the Norwegian district authorities wanted to care for them, so it was decided to give the rats the name of their new owners. In the end it is believed that rats were born at the Hulten factory as a

--- or ---

It is not known for certain why the brown rat is named Rattus norvegicus (Norwegian rat), as it did not originate from Norway. It is not the first species to bear that name though. Originally it was so named because of its ability to fly, with one specimen reportedly having flown faster than sound to take a bird's-eye-view of a dense forest, after which it returned to its original position. The bird being the creature's larval form is an important clue, and Rattus norvegicus has only about 5% of a bird's leg bones. The rats also get their name from the opening of their mouth. They have "tongues" as they have evolved to eat different foods, and
---
And knowledge is the... something of the something. :D
I really wish there was more of the second snippet in particular, hahaha. I didn't know we were created in a Norwegian munitions factory :eek:

FooFoo4230

Was it a good thing to say? No. It's the most delusional thinking I've heard since they introduced the word "Dong" as an acceptable honorific in academia in the late 1970s.
I tell you this because I'm about to call out the British ideologues who think the rest of us should follow their lead. They have all the logic of crazy that the Anglo-Saxons do.
But I also tell you this because I am about to feature an early & popular version of their idea, which we can't forget about.
The Oxford English Dictionary officially defines "dong" as: a deferential term for "my lord" or "my lord great", especially from the Middle English

Well, that’s pretty strange...
Somewhat related: have you heard of “this person does not exist”?
Botnik studios is like this, but it uses human input on a predictive keyboard. They managed to make the funniest version of Harry Potter I have ever seen.

FooFoo4230

Well, apparently we can no longer talk to transformer for free.
This is what the owner of the site said:
Sad news...
I can no longer afford to run Talk to Transformer without revenue. A better version is available in my recently launched (paid) product, called InferKit. It's the same text generator with more configurability.

It's been amazing to see this site reach millions of people around the world. Unfortunately, this is expensive. In spite of cost optimizations, the site has drawn almost $20,000 out of my pocket, due to the computational requirements of large neural networks.

I'd like to be able to bring this site back in a similar form and upgrade to a bigger, smarter neural network. But for this I need InferKit to work out, soon.

If you enjoyed this site, please consider supporting me by trying out and sharing the paid version. The future of both sites depends on your help.

—Adam (@AdamDanielKing)

Faustus

Mwahahahahaaaa

Screenshot 2020-06-29 at 16.31.25.png

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Just trying out Write with Transformer (transformer.huggingface.co: Write With Transformer I only provided the bolded part, as usual. I used the GPT-2 model for this:
You now have a new fursona. Let me describe it for you: It's a gray wolf with a hood and a small body. Its ears are pointed and its ears are white. Its tail is white with black and white stripes . To make it more distinctive, its mouth is blue with black stripes and it has black eyes. The wolf's tail is tied at the tip. Its coat has two black stripes down its back , and there 's a red stripe down the left side. Its muzzle is white with black stripes and a small red patch. Its paws are black with red stripes . The wolf 's claws are yellow with a white stripe down the front. The wolf is very loyal and loves to play with people. It likes to curl up and sleep with its tail between its legs. However, if anyone touches it it will become agitated and it will growl and grow into a huge cat.
---
Seems to work :p

metatherat

Really ratty rat
BAD DUDES II has finally come out, after decades of waiting. Let's see what the game's plot is like:

Rampant ninja-related crimes these days. White House is not the exception. President Ronnie has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the President? The next day, at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Trump tweeted something that had reduced the size of the United States economy. In an interview with The New York Times, Donald Trump said, "I would love to go with one of the most beautiful women on earth to be a president." Donald Trump also said, "Let me tell you that I love you. I love the country, but I hate it so much. I hate the country. I love it." He also said, "You can't make my country run like a pig'." Trump said, "You cannot make my country run like a pig." Trump continued, "And if you don't, then you're going to be a horrible pig. Don't tell me what's your opinion, how are you going to do it ? You don't even have to be a pig. You don't have to be a pig . That's not what you do."
---
:eek:
...I liked the plot of the first game better.

FooFoo4230

Well, that’s surprisingly accurate to what I could imagine our president saying... :p
He hates it, he loves it, he’s adamant about not being able to make it run like a pig, and then he says that you don’t have to be a pig. I can imagine Trump tweeting that, for some reason. I bet that if Trump was replaced by a Twitter bot, only a few people would notice. :D

FooFoo4230

A mixed quality, GPT-2 based Harry Potter book.
Uses Transformer, so I thought I would put it here.
(Warning, may contain some swearing and other weird things. What did you expect, it’s written by an AI.)
Harry Potter and the Little Prince – Botnik

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Suddenly, something burst through the door. It was THE CORONA VIRUS. The first thing I noticed was that it was HUGE , like something out of a nightmare. I turned on my lights to see if I could detect the source of this terrible, dark presence. After trying a couple of times, I discovered that the source had no way to be detected from outside. It was coming through the window , so I quickly shut it off. I was shocked to find that this huge beast was not a nightmare, it was a living organism, I immediately assumed that the creature must have had its own mind and consciousness, not a mindless monstrosity. After a few minutes I decided to try a different approach. I began to walk towards the creature, and it did not move. As I reached the creature, I asked it if it wanted to talk. The creature looked at me and its face lit up in what seemed to be a happy expression, and said, "hi there, I'm Corona".
---
I believe we have all learned something about PREJUICE today. :D

FooFoo4230

It is not known for certain why the brown rat is named Rattus norvegicus (Norwegian rat), as it did not originate from Norway. During World War I a factory in Hulten, Norway, was converted into a German munitions factory in a move that was highly unpopular. When the Nazis took power they put a halt to all military work at the factory and allowed the workers to return to their families, while the factory owner, Albert Zeschinsky, was jailed. The rats were bred in captivity during this time and the Norwegian district authorities wanted to care for them, so it was decided to give the rats the name of their new owners. In the end it is believed that rats were born at the Hulten factory as a
Well, luckily the iPad version allows longer text chains. Here it is, inputting the original text.

It is not known for certain why the brown rat is named Rattus norvegicus (Norwegian rat), as it did not originate from Norway. During World War I a factory in Hulten, Norway, was converted into a German munitions factory in a move that was highly unpopular. When the Nazis took power they put a halt to all military work at the factory and allowed the workers to return to their families, while the factory owner, Albert Zeschinsky, was jailed. The rats were bred in captivity during this time and the Norwegian district authorities wanted to care for them, so it was decided to give the rats the name of their new owners. In the end it is believed that rats were born at the Hulten factory as a result of the factory owner's involvement and their desire to leave the building. The rats' offspring were killed in a series of experiments. The German authorities in the US, after World War I, made their move, with the company offering to bring the rats to the US. However, the German authorities later tried to put the rats at a small, permanent facility in the United States, but in December of this year the US had refused to comply, and even after their orders came in , the factory owners were ordered to move the rats to the US as a way to keep them in the American state, while the facility was in New York.

Pretty strange. Oh well. It loses coherency after a little while. This may be because I am using the distill-GPT-2 version.

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Meta the rat decided to surprise @Thrashy the skunk by hiring a bunch of rats to make his new depot from concrete shoes, like Thrashy had wanted. The resulting depot was built without any real effort by a rat team with the help of an AI robot. It was later revealed that the rats were actually a front for the "Rat Squad", who wanted to use the new facilities for illegal rat breeding. It turned out to be a good idea, as the rats quickly multiplied to the point that Thrashy was forced to pay one of the rat squads to protect him and his goods. However, the squad soon disappeared without a trace, and all that was left was a pile of concrete shoes with the letters "RAT" written on them. Thrashy was not satisfied with the result.
---
Haahahahaha! Sounds... very accurate :D
(where did the AI robot come from o_O)

metatherat

Really ratty rat
@Spilogale Pygmaea
...and also @Simo and @Thrashy , I guess?

Spilo the sparkle skunk broke his nail extension against his cell phone. "Oh Em Gee!" he exclaimed, as he stared at the glittering shards. The other two skunks were sniggering and giggling at this ridiculous spectacle. They were in their cages, facing each other, when the sparkle skunk spoke up. "I hate all of you, and I hate everything you are and have ever been. I'm gonna eat you all up." His teeth gleamed in the sunlight. The other two skunks laughed and were enjoying themselves too much to notice the sparkle skunk was in the process of biting into his arm. The other two skunks stopped laughing and looked at him in confusion. "What the hell are you doing?" asked one of them. The sparkle skunk looked at the other two skunks with a frown. "I'm getting sick of this shit. I want to get a new pair of nails and go to the mall."
---
Is it weird that I find this really interesting?

Faustus

...is it bad now that my mind is coming up with scenes from a comedy movie about animals in a cosmetics lab?

Scientist A: So, newsflash, it looks like if you paint your eyeballs with lip gloss, it really hurts!
Scientist B: Ooh, better put that on the warning label. Any more?
Scientist C: Yeah, yeah, I got one of the skunks to drink a whole bottle of deodorant.
Scientist B: Did it like that?
Scientist C: Not sure. It's dead.
Scientist B: Ok do an autopsy, see if its brain registered pleasure, reduce the methanol content.
Scientist C: Put it on the warning label?
Scientist B: Put it on the warning label. Garry?
Scientist D: Well I was wondering... what happens if someone tries to shove a pair of curling tongs up their butt?
Scientist B: ... up their butt?
Scientist D: Up their butt, yeah.
Scientist B: How's inventory looking, Frank?
Scientist A: We got another 30 skunks before we have to go 'shopping' again.
Scientist B: Ok Garry, get an intern to try it.

.... I got more. Anyone got the phone number for Tim Burton?

metatherat

Really ratty rat
...is it bad now that my mind is coming up with scenes from a comedy movie about animals in a cosmetics lab?

Scientist A: So, newsflash, it looks like if you paint your eyeballs with lip gloss, it really hurts!
Scientist B: Ooh, better put that on the warning label. Any more?
Scientist C: Yeah, yeah, I got one of the skunks to drink a whole bottle of deodorant.
Scientist B: Did it like that?
Scientist C: Not sure. It's dead.
Scientist B: Ok do an autopsy, see if its brain registered pleasure, reduce the methanol content.
Scientist C: Put it on the warning label?
Scientist B: Put it on the warning label. Garry?
Scientist D: Well I was wondering... what happens if someone tries to shove a pair of curling tongs up their butt?
Scientist B: ... up their butt?
Scientist D: Up their butt, yeah.
Scientist B: How's inventory looking, Frank?
Scientist A: We got another 30 skunks before we have to go 'shopping' again.
Scientist B: Ok Garry, get an intern to try it.

.... I got more. Anyone got the phone number for Tim Burton?
How explicit will this "comedy" movie be? :p
I would watch that, regardless :D

metatherat

Really ratty rat
You now have a new fursona. Let me describe it for you: He's a tiny little cat with an eye for mischief. He's a little slobbering, snorting little guy with big floppy ears, a wide smile, and his big mouth covered with a large tuft of fur. The face is that of a tiny little boy. He has a big furry tail with a tuft of fluffy hair. He wears a fluffy white sweater that covers all of his furry body from the top to the bottom. He thinks nothing of getting his paws all dirty, his tongue all sticky, and his body all scratched up with dirt and grime. He's a bad boy!
----
Hahaha :D
(Generated using GPT-2)

Guifrog

Blue Frog with a Squid
I see a unicorn to my side and it's going to take me away."

"You 're going back to your parents , you little fool?" "Yes, sir " replied the horse. "Then why don 't you go back to the castle?" said Prince Edward. "I am tired , I want to rest and drink my cider." It was a good thing he was not the only one, and he saw a unicorn standing behind the prince , and it was a very handsome unicorn. The unicorn looked at the prince and said : "Oh my God. I am a unicorn !"

----
I just kept pressing tab with GPT-2 so I'm not sure I did this right! xP

metatherat

Really ratty rat
I just kept pressing tab with GPT-2 so I'm not sure I did this right! xP
Yes, that's how you do it on Write with Transformer, you got it! *rat fingerguns*

And now, a prompt to welcome back the forums:
The lands of old had re-appeared. The animals flooded in, looking around in wonderment. The air was a pure and vibrant white. It had a light scent that attracted animals and birds, but was difficult for humans to identify. It was as if it was alive and in its own world. It looked like a place full of life. The grass was alive, too, the soil looked vibrant with green leaves and flowers. Birds chirped, and then flew out of the woodlands into the sky. They were happy to be in the new land, but they were also worried. For years they had known that the world was becoming more dangerous. There was more to the world, and they had lost touch with the place they once called home.
---
Awwh. Let's hope we really haven't lost touch with the place... :O