• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AI Storytime!

Faustus

"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts!" sang the naked aardvark lustily, "There they are, just ripe enough to pick !" As the old man turned around to continue his task, the young aardvark ran up and put one end of the branch in his mouth, and the other end into his ear. "I'm so pretty!" he remarked, "If only I'd seen you in there before I'd have thought you were the prettiest creature of all." As he spoke the naked aardvark stretched out his arms and, with a sweet and gentle mur mur, kissed the young man's cheek .

[ [ D'awwwwww! ] ]

metatherat

Really ratty rat
The furson above you has been hospitalized, why? Because he was being treated with an anti-anxiety medication? Because his eyes have been opened? Because he is a grown man and not a little kid anymore? Is that why he is so nervous? Do you think he was going to be able to get a ride out of the ER if he had a prescription for Xanax or Valium? That is not the case. You have made a huge mistake and you should pay for it. You are a failure as a parent. You have made your child a target for bullying because of the way you raised him, your poor understanding of how to raise a child and your lack of understanding of the social rules of the country. As a Christian, I don 't care what religion you are, you have violated the trust of this nation. You are the reason I'm a conservative. You are a threat to the fabric of society. As a Christian, I am afraid for your life and I hope God has mercy upon you and your family.
----
Well, that fictional ranting author sounds like a pleasant person... :O
(generated with GPT2/large, with Max Time of 5.0)

metatherat

Really ratty rat
"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts!" sang the naked aardvark lustily, "There they are, just ripe enough to pick !" As the old man turned around to continue his task, the young aardvark ran up and put one end of the branch in his mouth, and the other end into his ear. "I'm so pretty!" he remarked, "If only I'd seen you in there before I'd have thought you were the prettiest creature of all." As he spoke the naked aardvark stretched out his arms and, with a sweet and gentle mur mur, kissed the young man's cheek .
[ [ D'awwwwww! ] ]
Aardvark courtship is weird. :D
Hmm, it seems to be signed Amy Coney-Barrett..
Uh oh. :p

Faustus

"Will you guarantee that, if the majority of Fur Affinity vote against it, you will peacefully not spank any more naughty foxes?" asked Wolf Blitzer. "Well," said Simo, "that's something I'll do." And he had the furry foxes all spanked by the end of the day. Afterwards he was told that, if Fur Affinity voted against it, he wouldn't have to do it again. That was a victory for Fur Affinity, but not enough to save it from destruction.

metatherat

Really ratty rat
@Cosmic-FS

Meta the rat was tired of Ash the owl claiming that he was secretly an alligator. He came up with a very rat-like plan: he would disguise himself as an owl and attempt to take over a circus. The rats of the circus would try to find Ash and trap him in a cage, where he would have to play for the amusement of the audience. But it did not work out that way. When Ash realized what was going on, he had a change of heart and gave the rat his owl outfit to help the rat, and the pair worked together to take over the circus. It is also worth noting that at the end of the show Ash has the rat dress up in the alligator outfit, and he and the owl play together in the cage for the crowd to see.
----
Uh... I... guess that all worked out :oops:
I guess we both decided that opportunity was more important than rivalry :)

Faustus

This one is just.... weird!

Olly the Windmill was sad. His whirling blades had killed all the birds, and his happy whirring noises were giving everyone cancer. He was also sad because his friends were going to be killed and he would be unable to do anything. When the sun rose, Olly decided to go to his friend's grave. He was surprised that his friend had never given up on him, so he decided to give him a little surprise. He put a bunch of flowers on the grave, and Olly thought that they were the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He went back to the village with his friends and found the dead birds. He threw a few of them at the head of the gravestone, then the windmill whirred to life. Olly was excited, and he started singing "Happy Birthday." But when he found the heads of the birds had been removed, he started crying .

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Meta the rat had a brilliant plan. He would pretend to be a predator, so that @Simo the skunk would put him in his predator zoo, where he could get free food and live an easy life. It worked like a charm for a week. But Simo had a surprise for the rat. The skunk had him in a cage with two cats, who were more than happy to play with him. The rat tried to play fetch with them, but they were more interested in nibbling on him, chasing him, licking him and even rubbing his fur with their claws. Then the rat was forced to put on his predator costume, which the cats found extremely cute, and the skunk gave him a ride back home.
----
I have learned nothing. In fact, I plan to sneak back into the zoo tomorrow! >:3
(Generated using gpt2/large, with max time of 5.0, Temperature of 1 and Top-p of 0,2-0,9)

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
I don't know what to say about this one!

Spectre, the Spirit Guardian, had to meet his brother Ori after saving Nibel. But what dangers loomed forth, were unknown... till NOW. We begin with these words from a post on Quixel's forum, which was left by Ben Steel, the senior concept artist. This post has, much like with many of the recent Q:&A's, led me to believe that it is related to the Spectre characters, and maybe Spectre itself, and will potentially appear in the game. Here's the original:

After Spectre returns from his vision of the new form of fear, he returns to Asgard to find his own 'brother' now in a shocking state of undeath. Worse, the last

metatherat

Really ratty rat
To celebrate Halloween, Meta the rat drank BAT TRANSFORMATION POTION. He was transformed into a bat. Flapping his tiny bat-wings, he flew in circles around the room, singing the song "Happy Birthday, Mr. Bat!":
"Happy Birthday! Mr. Bat! I'm a happy little bat! How can I be happy when my world is full of people? How can I be happy when there's a bat in every corner? I'm a happy little bat, and I love it! Happy Birthday, Mr. Bat! How can I be happy when everything in my world is bad and ugly? How can I be happy when there's a bat in every corner? I'm a happy little bat, and I love it! Happy Birthday, Mr. Bat!" He got to the end of the song (and started singing in the background), and all the other bats joined in.
----
*much echolocation*
Looks like the secret to happiness is transforming yourself into a bat. *bat-nod*

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
To celebrate Halloween, Meta the rat drank BAT TRANSFORMATION POTION. He was transformed into a bat. Flapping his tiny bat-wings, he flew in circles around the room, singing the song "Happy Birthday, Mr. Bat!":
"Happy Birthday! Mr. Bat! I'm a happy little bat! How can I be happy when my world is full of people? How can I be happy when there's a bat in every corner? I'm a happy little bat, and I love it! Happy Birthday, Mr. Bat! How can I be happy when everything in my world is bad and ugly? How can I be happy when there's a bat in every corner? I'm a happy little bat, and I love it! Happy Birthday, Mr. Bat!" He got to the end of the song (and started singing in the background), and all the other bats joined in.
----
*much echolocation*
Looks like the secret to happiness is transforming yourself into a bat. *bat-nod*
Okie okie! Takin' that to heart!

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Ruki the Umbreon got ready to celebrate Halloween, also while struggling to make a Halloween special for his FAF account. On the 22nd, Jack began a new contest "XIII Halloween Hunt" where you have to tell the story of three creepy tales in six hours. On the 31st, Cole began another contest on New Years Eve "New Years Double G" where you have to play a special game of Tricky or Hopscotch. On the 1st of January 2017, Jack celebrated his birthday as well as Anole the Crocodile and Soliris the Sylveon's first birthdays. Anole's prize was a Golden Mantis and Soliris' prize was a glowing egg. On the 5th of January

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Do the Mario, yeah! Mario has a huge head, so I'm going to put some magic mushrooms in him," said one of the Nintendo-hating members of the anti-Nintendo rally. The group, who are all members of a religious group called the United Kingdom Against Nintendo, said: "We are not advocating for violence, but if Mario is a homosexual, we will kill him, and we will use the magic mushroom to turn him into a mushroom and the magical mushroom will turn him into a gay. He'll go straight to hell!" "Mario is a gay man." This is not the first time that a homosexual man has been the object of homophobic mockery, however, and many members of the group were quick to point out that they are not advocating for violence.
----
Aaahahaha :D
And also :oops:
I think these fictional people have been sampling some magic mushrooms themselves :p

Faustus

"We are not advocating for violence, but if Mario is a homosexual, we will kill him"
...kinda sums up the Zeitgeist, doesn't it?

Faustus

This one came out rather... soppy.

It was amazing how quickly all the bad, depressing, horrible days went away forever the second that I got the courage to open my heart to that beautiful, loving woman who had always been in me. She was there for me when I was hurting , and she gave me her love when I felt broken, and her strength when I felt weak . I felt as though she knew what I was going through, but she allowed me to be myself. I never felt like I could tell her about my pain, or ask her advice on how to move forward , but she did it without judgment or fear. She just wanted me to be me .

metatherat

Really ratty rat
@Skittles the squirlf won the election for FAF royalty. A group of protesters at the site chanted: "F***ing Squittles the squirlf!" and threw some coins at the statue. The squirlf took a swipe, but she was quickly overpowered. She went to work with the police to arrest the two protesters, and they were both subsequently jailed for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. The police later found a note in their pocket that read: "Thanks to Squittles, we'll never again be able to afford a cup of tea."
----
Oh no, dissent :O
I think Transformer has been spying on FAF again, based on that reference to tea....
And I'm sure the protesters are unnecessarily worried, it's not like the queen can drink all of the tea. Well... probably not. :p

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
@Skittles the squirlf won the election for FAF royalty. A group of protesters at the site chanted: "F***ing Squittles the squirlf!" and threw some coins at the statue. The squirlf took a swipe, but she was quickly overpowered. She went to work with the police to arrest the two protesters, and they were both subsequently jailed for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. The police later found a note in their pocket that read: "Thanks to Squittles, we'll never again be able to afford a cup of tea."
----
Oh no, dissent :O
I think Transformer has been spying on FAF again, based on that reference to tea....
And I'm sure the protesters are unnecessarily worried, it's not like the queen can drink all of the tea. Well... probably not. :p
>:| The fiends!

Faustus

"Dayum filthy computer AIs," spat the swarthy redneck, "They took our jerbs!" He was still on the verge of bursting into flames as the smoke-monster, still in his tank, was hurled against the wall by a powerful force from the sky. "D 'you want your jer bs back?' he demanded. "I'll give it to you , I swear , but I 'm sure you will regret it ." The red neck was standing over him, holding a metal bar which he had somehow managed to grab. "The jer bs? I got mine back a week ago . You should have been careful , I 've got some friends in the US Navy that can fix anything. You 're going to pay !"

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Meta the rat decided to do something extremely ratty! Giggling to himself, he hopped onto his paws and started licking the air. He then leaned onto one of the shelves in the front of his room, letting his tail slide behind him. That's how it started, a few rats sniffing and playing with the air around the shelves before jumping onto the shelves, licking the air, then jumping onto them and licking their paws. The rats were making noise, howling and squeaking and snickering, it was starting to get pretty crazy! And he was a very naughty rat, he wanted more! He wanted the air, he wanted the air! He wanted everything that was out there. He wanted to touch the air. He wanted to breathe the air! He wanted to live! He was a rat!
---
Hahaha! I actually really like this, it has a real sense of joie de vivre... and rattiness :3

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Meta the rat and Faustus the bat had a party. They invited all the skunks and foxes who knew a bit of magic to dance for them. Their guests also included a pair a griffon-deformed dragons, a goblin called Izzad the Imp, and two giant crabs. The rat thought it strange to see all the giant crab spiders from outside of the city that were a little creepy. He had had enough.

(ok...good place to end!)

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Let's have some character-insertional fanfiction.

@Simo the skunk had been taken as a pet by Fluttershy. He had been kept in a glass jar in the attic of Rarity's house. Rarity had kept the jar locked and the only way for Fluttershy to get at it was with her magic. In his life, he had been used as a toy and toy store sales associate. He had been kept in the jar by Fluttershy, who used his magic to control his movements and make him perform tricks for her, including a trick in which he was shown dancing to the tune of a tune called "Bambi's Hoot." The skunk was not happy about his life, but he was also a good boy and he had always been loyal to Fluttershy. Fluttershy thought of him as an adorable pet and would play with him whenever she could.
----
Hmm, intriguing :p
(*stratospheric eyebrow*)

Faustus

Making your own thermonuclear bomb is very easy. First, you will need a simple device that can produce a burst of neutrons. This is known as a neutron source. An ideal neutron source is a metal or other isotope of the element uranium. It's also desirable that the source be stable , since you need to maintain it in a safe environment. I have one here that I'm using for testing purposes, but you can use whatever works for you. Another thing that 's important is that the neutrons should not penetrate the material in which they are produced. Most of my bombs are made of ceramic , so I never have to worry about that. Another consideration is that the fission product will not spread. If it does , the explosion will be much more powerful than in a conventional bomb. I've experimented with various materials that might work.