• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AI Storytime!

Faustus

I was going to post one here about Meta the Rat's presidential inauguration speech, but it turned anti-Semitic REALLY fast! Funny how AI tends to be a bit prejudiced.

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Meta the rat decided to start an youtube channel pandering to the lowest common denominator to get that sweet advertisement money. He called himself the "Ratchet Rat" and has posted videos like "Achievement unlocked!" and "How to be a badass." His channel also features numerous videos of him talking trash and making random rants about the Illuminati, the government, and various other topics. He clearly doesn't believe in any of it and is just using the platform to make money by selling his nonsense to gullible idiots. For example: he has a video of him saying "Anita Sarkeesian is the reason why the US is in an economic depression." And he has a video where he claims that he was attacked by feminists, and that they wanted to kill him because he was too intelligent. The video has been viewed about 3.5 million times and is liked by 4.5 million people on Facebook.
----
*rubs rat-hands evilly while drinking yogurt bought with the advertisement cents siphoned off the moronic rubes*
I like how there are more likes on Facebook than there are actual views of the video :D
......also, all that was eerily accurate. GPT-2 knows what is up :p

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Rats! Rats everywhere! We are so proud of the success of our efforts to get rats back in the city, and to make Baltimore a great place for rats! So far we have seen rats in all corners of the city - on the roof of City Hall, in the trash, on the streets, and on the rooftops! We are really excited about what this means for us and our neighborhood. And we need your help! If you have ever found yourself walking down a street in Baltimore, you've likely encountered a rat, and many of them may have a family with them! The city has a unique opportunity to make our neighborhoods better for rats - by providing them with safe, comfortable homes, and the opportunity to interact and thrive. So why not help us get a lot more rats to live in Baltimore? You can do it! Let's make our city a rat paradise by supporting the Baltimore Rat Program and making sure that rats are safe and well-fed in our city, until they fill the void in our lives and fill up our schools and businesses!
----
*radiates approval*
Yesyes. Here's a group that has its priorities straight. Everyone should dedicate their lives to making us rats happy from now on.
*fills up Baltimore's schools and businesses with my rat-pals* :3
(I have no idea why the AI went for Baltimore, there :D )

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
We moved to a small farm in the middle of nowhere. We don't have any electricity, and nobody gives you money. They give you money for a piece of land or a car, or a house. We're like a city, but without electricity, it's a very poor city. The people there are very poor, and the rich people, and the poor people get very rich. We live in a house in an apartment, it's a nice house. I know why they're rich. But my mom didn't have electricity. We're like a city, and we're not wealthy. We're not poor. All these people are getting rich. So why are you there, and why is it that you're here? Why is an apartment your life? It's a very nice apartment. It's a home. You go to a theater, you go to a theater. It's not a nice apartment. It's nothing more than a house. Murphy: well the best way to understand your point is to think about the things that are happening in your life and how you can deal with them. Barrott: yes. I don't know if you can answer my question, but I think of the things that I would have to deal with if I were to make decisions. I think of the things that are going on in my life that I would have to live with. I think of this very simple task.

metatherat

Really ratty rat
"Whoo ajajaeejjyu?!"
"Haym Batman."
Batman smiled as he raised his cane to strike down one of the crooks. The thug screamed in pain and Batman continued to hit him, not slowing up for a moment. "You know you're going to die, right? You don't think I've seen too many of you in a lifetime? Not like the last few years." Batman raised his cane again and struck the crook again. The thug screamed in pain as he watched as his leg was ripped out from underneath him. Batman picked up the corpse of the thug and took a gulp of his blood. "Ahhh." He said, "It's good to have some fresh blood in my system." Batman placed his cane on the corpse of the thug and took another sip of his blood. He then put the thug's leg into a small container with some salt, a bit of alcohol and some ground cloves.
----
Another gritty Batman reboot, I see :p

metatherat

Really ratty rat
When making a fursona, the most important thing to remember is making a super-powerful, totally awesome character! This can be achieved by using a lot of unique abilities and powers, and also making sure that your character has an unique and badass backstory. The most important thing is to make your character look badass in a way that really stands out! The more powerful your character is, the more people will recognize that your character is awesome. So your character should be a threat to everyone, and he/she should also be a cool character to relate to. That is why a lot of furry art tends to be very badass, or really cool-looking! So when making a fursona, your character should always be a strong animal, preferably one that is a true predator! This will make you feel like the bad-ass you want to be!
----
Okay, I feel like Transformer is being passive-aggressive here. The shade, wow :D

Guifrog

Blue Frog
I'm desperately hungry for ants, toads, lizards, caterpillars, skinks, snakes and scorpions. I'm in desperate need of a tornado (please?) to toss lizards and tadpoles in the air. I'm super low on most type of fruit, and was hoping to see some Red Delicious apples while I was there, but there were no apples that I could see. Next week I'm going to find out where a wildlife sanctuary is and visit the owl sanctuary, the bird sanctuary, the cat sanctuary, the bat sanctuary, the fox sanctuary, and the turtle sanctuary.
----
The trippiest ones are my favorites!

FoxesYummy

school
The foxes looked at each other. "This is it?" one of the foxes said.​
"I don't know. This is... really strange. Look, why don't we just go over there and see if anything's wrong. Maybe the people who live here can help us."​
They walked toward the adult fox's house, with the two raccoons walking in front.​
"Why don't you go in? Looking like you're interested, right?" the first raccoon asked the second one.​
"Well, uh, the door's always unlocked," the second one answered. "Why don't you go in and talk to them?"​

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Let's have some Everquest 2 fanfiction! :3

Meta the rat went into the sewers under the city of Qeynos to attend a concert by the skeleton band "High-Pitched Laugh". As they launched into their hit song "As I Rise From the Grave", Ratchet and Clank, now being forced to wear costumes of a variety of species, took on the roles of a variety of creatures, including a shark, a spider, a bear, a kangaroo, and a rat. While the concert ended in a big explosion, and as Clank and Ratchet struggled with a giant rat, their costumes, and even their bodies, were destroyed. [citation needed] The next day, Ratchet, Clank, and Wrench headed to Qeynos City to visit a local pet store. There, Clank was attacked by the store's owner and subsequently lost his left arm. [citation needed]
----
....or let's have some Everquest 2/Ratchet & Clank crossover fanfiction, yes why not. :D

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Faustus the bat flip-flapped flappily along with his flappy bat-wings. He was the flip-flappiest flappybat. "Flip flap", he mused to himself as he flapped his flapping wings. "That's all I'm going to do for the rest of my life, that's what I'm going to do." He was the flip-flappiest flappybat, and the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes upon, a perfect specimen of a flappiness and elegance of the bat. The bat had a flabby belly, puffed cheeks, and bright amber eyes, and his bat-head had a tiny, delicate mouth that smelled of sweet nectar: the exact same aroma that the queen of the bee colonies would wear on her garments of silk to seduce her husbands to honey. His fluffy legs and flabby hips seemed to emanate the gentle and sweet scent of sweet milk and fresh summer bread. He was the embodiment and glory from a past day of dreams.
----
Hey, @Faustus. I think Transformer likes you :p

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Birb Consumer Products and its CEO, @Cosmic-FS the owl were caught up in the middle of a huge wave of bad publicity over the "Bubble Baby" product. The product caught the public's attention when it was advertised as a way to reduce the size of a person's head when sleeping. The product was eventually pulled from shelves after a report found the "bubble baby" was actually an attempt to increase the size of the head. The report also found that the company was using subliminal messages to try to sell the product and that the product causes "permanent deformities". Cosmic was able to escape most of the blame but did admit to a lack of oversight and had to recall the product.
-----
Yaay.... justiceee....
*unenthusiastic cheering*

metatherat

Really ratty rat
@Breyo the guinea pig was tending the bar at @Thrashy's Tavern, when Meta the rat scurried in and started chewing a paper napkin in his mouth while still talking. He pulled his paw off one of the napkins and proceeded to tear off another piece. The guinea pig stopped and stared at him and then gave a big, cute grin. He hopped away and began rubbing his claws and fur around the bar and on the tables and wall. Meta gave a smile back. As the next patron of the bar came in the guinea pig got onto the table, and started licking his paw and fur at the bar until all of the patrons were enjoying some of his unique entertainment while laughing.
-----
Aww, my rodentness was infectious :3
Yayy, we're rodents! Let's do rodent stuffs! *chews on stuff and licks own feet all around the Tavern*

SinglePringle

Frequent DOM-inoes customer
"Hey there cowboy." Diana purred, crawling up to rest in Jebidiah's burly lap. "I'm gonna read you the dictionary. And I'm gonna learn you good."

"Alright girl. You do that," Jebidiah chuckled, reaching for his T-shirt. He unbuttoned his polo and took a look at his chest. At least the bruises had faded and he didn't look like he was in desperate need of a makeover, but there was still a scar. Right where his left nipple used to be. Diana giggled and rubbed her hands across Jebidiah's hair, all the while tapping her foot to the beat of the music. Jebidiah sighed, making sure his gun was secured at his hip. He leaned down and pressed a

lol it stopped there

metatherat

Really ratty rat
@Tazmo the rope raccoon was busily toiling away at the rope factory, when suddenly the owner took off his purple top hat and launched into a creepy song: "This poor monkey you left by the rope in my shop must not suffer alone in his lonely plight ....I have prepared, so make this sad, gloomy night happy. Go out and join my band of animals; you will soon live like wild rabbits" he sings as circus artists appear; a pair of scissors come to life, a lion rises from beneath the floor and a snake slithers around the room; the monkey's cage is opened and a giant rat leaps out and starts to play the piano. The owner then says: "I have prepared a new cage for you, so you will soon be free of the rope and have the chance to live like a real animal again. Oh happy night!" To help Tazmo, the monkey walks over as quickly as possible and opens a huge vat, filled with huge, purple, white fluffy worms - who immediately go crazy dancing along the edge of the pit: in each hand they have several ropes.
----
Huh. It won't let me ping Tazzy for some reason. Oh well, I'll just send this to him directly :3
That prompt turned out pretty well, that is indeed very whimsically creepy :D
EDIT: Ah, now it works :3

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
Life as a fox among humans is weird. People don't understand me. But, I get along with most of them. I guess I would describe myself as friendly. I'm a gregarious sort of fellow. Or, at least, I try to be. People seem to get that about me. In the end, it's all about earning your acceptance. I've got enough time to try to win some over, I think. I figure it's all a gamble. What I'm really trying to do is start a fox family here in Sanctuary. I'd like to make a den for my kits. I'm going to get some proper foxhounds too.

Dreammaker33

Cute cow that likes computer hardware
Melisa cow goes to the funfair with Melindo, but is distracted when she thinks that another man named Jesse is following her. Melindo and Melinda go to the funfair alone. Melindo tells her he isn't happy in Lomela, as the locals have been corrupting his mind. He doesn't want to go back to Melinda's family, because they are mean and rotten. Melindo says he needs space, but Melinda says "I'm not going to let you do that." Then Jesse appears and tells Melindo to go away. The ladies go shopping at the funfair. Melinda

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
Tommy woke up to find that his hands had become fox paws. I mean his human paws, not his fox paws. I think that's the key. If you've got fox paws, your fox is really in there. I don't know how you do it. As in The Silence of the Lambs. You just shake it out. But there is no doubt that you have had it done to you. That's what my mind tells me when I go to sleep at night. That if you are getting messed with, that is what the point of it is. You try to let it go, but every time you wake up you are going, "Did it happen again?

metatherat

Really ratty rat
SUDDENLY, RATS! RATS EVERYWHERE!! OAAOOARRGGHH. *cringing at night* OOOOOOH. HOW MANY? *RATS EVERYWHERE IN THE NIGHT* Aaand they're coming in *crying*. RATTY!!!! YOOOOHYYAH!!!!!!!!!! Aaand the RATS' leader goes berserk, and throws an ANGERED RAT AT EVERYONE! I mean EVERY WHERE!!! Aaand it's THE LADY OF OUR UNFORTUNATE ENCOUNTER, THE GREAT RATTEA!!

Faustus

Iggy let out a shrill scream when he realised where the butthole snake was going, and how it got its name. It was on his left arm , and when he looked down he could see that it was sticking out, and poking him with its fangs. "He's got me, I'll pop a hole!" he yelled. It looked like he was going to get a pretty big one, so he just stood there. Then he noticed the snake was staring straight at him, and the whole room went quiet. "I don't think I have the heart to tell him to get lost!" he muttered. But the snake was not having any of that, and began to crawl towards the butthole, where it could be safe from the outside world.

-------------

I am so going to start using the phrase "I'll pop a hole!" in conversation.

Faustus

The plot of the next episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magical is this: The town of Ponyville has been devastated by a horrible meteor strike, but the ponies have banded together to save their home, by building a giant flying castle. While all the other ponies spend their time running from the monster that destroyed their town , Pinkie Pie sets out to prove that she can fly by making friends with her sister Fluttershy, who works as an accountant . Pinkie Pie discovers that Fluttershy isn't just an accountant, she's also the princess of Equestria , and that her home town is also under attack by a giant robot from another dimension . The heroes join forces with the citizens of Ponyville and stop the robot by building a huge cannon that can shoot giant balls of fire.

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

That sounds surprisingly watchable, if a bit more violent than usual.
The WGA had better watch out!

Faustus

And another because MLP...

"Dear Me!" exclaimed Fluttershy, "I appear to be pregnant! How did that happen?" "Well," said Pinkie Pie, "I did a bit of research and it turned out that all pregnant ponies must have a unicorn pregnancy potion in their system! It makes ponies feel like they're pregnant, but also gives them a big fluffy baby in their belly to carry! It's very strong stuff, so you should probably take this potion before you go into labour." Fluttershy took the potion, and after the usual amount of vomiting, she was soon foaming at the mouth. "That's nice," said Pinkie Pie, "but now I'm not sure I can afford to be a mother." Rainbow Dash looked down at her new daughter, still covered in a thick, warm mass of pink, and thought to herself "Maybe I can just leave her with Spike ." "That is very thoughtful of you, my dear," said Pinkie Pie, "but I would like to give my daughter a chance. After all, she has only just been born, and it is quite likely she may not be able to care for herself."

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

...well that turned out *slightly* more wholesome than I was expecting!

metatherat

Really ratty rat
That sounds surprisingly watchable, if a bit more violent than usual.
The WGA had better watch out!
The plot of the next episode of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares is this: Fluttershy is trying to eat dinner with everyone and just when her plate appears empty, Ramsay walks in. "How are you getting the stuffing off of that plate so fast?" he demands. She explains that "it was just some leftover meatball from the oven" – his response: "How was your steak without meat, m'Lady!?" As Fluttershy begins to cry and eat in fear, Ramsay goes over to the table and grabs one of their plates and throws it into the fireplace. Ramsay then proceeds to smash up the entire table in disgust. He goes in after Rarity and throws her into a nearby cabinet before returning with one of the plates. Ramsay gets into some sort of a babbling fit then starts berating Applejack for not caring about the food: She needs to have at least two courses of "lobster with mashed garlic sauce" on her menu. He then calls his minions to tear the entire restaurant down and he throws an axe at Fluttershy while she's crying and screaming.
----
Seems accurate. *nodnod*