• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AI Storytime!

Thrashy

The Drunk Skunk. Metal and Beer. FckNzs.
(Ok, this made me laugh really bad) xD

@Simo Skunk and Thrashy Skunk were giving @Ravo Fox some well deserved spankings in the spanking barn.
Why you may ask?
Well, Ravo Fox did
it by verbally attacking the professional wrestling/media mogul, Vince McMahon's favorite son, Brock Lesnar. In addition to the cocksure and completely clueless attention whore, he also ruined a guest's hair day with his clumsy manhandling of a small wooden hula hoop.
As you can see by the image above, Brock Lesnar's hair was quite seriously destroyed after Mr. Fox managed to shit on it. And no, not to make things worse, his bare butt cheeks were badly marred by the assault.

Thrashy

Ok, the bot is strong today! :D

Thrashy was at a Thrash Metal concert, when suddenly he felt like he was going to throw up. As he's recovered now, he starts to hallucinate the scene as the trolleys full of dancing students stopped at the station. There, he saw a man burning himself with red-hot irons: "I saw him sit on the platform and he was sort of right on the edge of death. I saw the fire going higher and higher... he was inside a metal tube... and he was blazing. And I saw the flames go out of his head and into the metal tube. Then, all of a sudden, he fell... I have never been that close to someone dying. You can imagine what it was like for me as a spectator to watch that happen

Tazmo

Trash connoisseur
Thrashy the Swiss skunk drunk a beer. On the way to get the bottle he saw a great big Russian mobster who was getting high on acid. He threw him off his bus and went to attack the Russian like they do in Spaghetti Westerns. So the guy jumped him and he landed in a heap of blood. He got up and hit Thrashy in the back of the head with a steel pipe, but the Swiss guy rolled over and kicked his head off and started throwing the bodies everywhere." If it was just a normal mob gig, Thrashy wouldn't get the respect he gets from his own kind. It's his German counterpart, Skog that gets all the spotlight in the book, and he's a classic character.

I though the Swiss were nice and neutral! :V

hehe

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
The skunk dove into the swimming pool, and tipped the fox off his pool toy. "Help!", sad the fox, "I'm going to die!"

"Nice day today", chirped the skunk. "You guys look like you're having fun!"

"Have fun!" shouted the fox, "is that how you can tell how much I'm afraid of other skunks?"

The skunk put its paws on the fox's shoulders and stuck out its lower jaw. "Noo! Don't say that! I just want to know what it's like to live in a house with you! I'm a pretty normal skunk, I know that!" The fox opened its mouth wide and gave the skunk a massive kiss.

Thrashy

I though the Swiss were nice and neutral! :V
Never underestimate us :p

Thrashy the skunk was innocently watching Tazmo the raccoon preparing something clearly mischievous. When the time came for Tazmo to appear, Thrashy was only too happy to toss the raccoon a barrel full of dirt. He was just about to leave, when the raccoon ambushed him.

Tazmo

Trash connoisseur
@DRGN Juno gave out free helicopter flying lessons. First up was @Groggy the turtle who has always wanted to be a pilot. In the video below, he finally achieved his dream of becoming a pilot. By the way, he shows no fear on his way up the stairs, unlike most people who attempt to fly in tight spaces. Have you ever seen a turtle take flight? It's almost like he's not a turtle. It's kinda cool, isn't it? See for yourself: So, Groggy goes to learn how to fly, then jumps in the helicopter and slowly circles a parking lot with all the precision of a bull in a china shop. Man I really love this bird!

Thrashy

I'm always being asked, why skunks are naturally innocent and why foxes are naturally mischievous.
Scientists now seemed to have found an answer to that. The reason why skunks are innocent and foxes are mischievous is
due to their genes. The first-known species of foxes was domesticated in India, and the second species were bred from domesticated wolves to bring out the cruel nature of the type of instincts that can occur with inheritance. And that is how skunks and foxes emerged as the two dominant species and the first-known domesticated ones. Now the wolf gene must be evolving, as it was done for other types of animals, to remove the inclination to become sneaky.

Minerva_Minx

Succumbing to her own psychosis
Lmao, tried it and I think it plagiarized someone's fanfic.

Minerva stood and looked out in the horizon with smoldering intensity as she hummed "Country Roads".

The Pride of Britain seethed. 'Yeah, one hundred percent Pureblooded. I'm nearly as proud of that as I am of not being a Plague Wizard. I remember coming into this class thinking, "So, these are the types of insane minds that Hogwarts is churning out right now?", and I'm happy to report, only about one in five of them is a Pureblood, and I suspect most of the rest have the support of some smarts on their side.'

"Well, whatever. Enjoy your Summer, people." (Narcissa) "Do the Pensieve charms work properly now, dear?"

Simo

Tazmo Raccoon dove into the dumpster with the weasel, eager to sample his delicious chocolate & cookie dish, to find it covered in sickly chocolate crumbs. When he found a rather oddly shaped chunk of something, he knew it was no ordinary chocolate and peppermint, but an elixir of rare dragon magic! Tazmo was the first to taste the elixir, and his eyes lit up with a bright desire to collect as much as possible. As Tazmo disappeared into the dragon chamber and never returned, his loyal minions expected to see him vanish into thin air, like he had the last time he returned. However, as the days passed, the pile of cargo steadily grew. Even a dragon didn't dare to take that much in. After many attempts by

Gushousekai195

Fanatic Artist
Reagan Lodge was a Nazi. A lot of unsuspecting fans appeared to have been duped. We had been told that the guests "just happened" to be guests, guests like us. The only way you could tell this was a rumor was if you were over four feet tall (which seems to have been our height at the time). By telling this story we hoped to save our own but it wasn't meant to be. In the story, it is made clear that there were many more people that knew the truth than what was told. The most well known name is that of John McClain. His name was tattooed on the inside of Carter's ear. The original story went that he was present at the show as well. I

Thrashy

Queen @Skittles tried to conquer the anarcho-democratic land of Skunk Hollow, but were thwarted by Strong Bad and the Brothers Chaps. They subsequently tried to invade Kyushu, but were successfully defeated by the plane's residents, including Strong Bad, Phineas, and Ferb, as well as the Beatles' Paul McCartney, who was also the town's mayor, and by the Sea King himself.

Minerva_Minx

Succumbing to her own psychosis
Oh my cotton socks!

Minerva looked at the other women with a hint of perplexity. "My esteemed ladies, you and your husband are dead. You only have the Hallows. No one will ever believe the Hogwarts Express survived the catastrophe."

They all fell silent.

"If only you and your husband had been there when we rescued you, I might have passed you over to Professor Dumbledore when the situation became dire."

"You're lying," said Minerva, crossing her arms in her office chair.

"I'd rather not take the chance. I shall leave you to discuss the matter in private."

The three women immediately stood.

"K.! Moody!" shouted Ginny and Millicent.

They charged toward the portrait.

Simo

Ravo Fox was having a Pinkie Pie slumber party in his den when all the sudden three sugared toad corpses appeared and began attacking him with a water bucket full of you-know-what. The mad ol' Ravo has now enlisted Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Rarity in his war against the toad corpses...with help from an unlikely ally. Though it will take all of the ponies' strengths to stop the onslaught, and can the ponies destroy all of the toad corpses?

Thrashy

This got dark pretty fast, so I'll post it as NSFW ^^

@Tazmo Raccoon was drinking a glass of beer in Thrashy Skunk's shady bar. His boss is there, and he is very angry. Tazmo answers the phone in the corner. "We are going to hang up, but here is what you need to know. We are now employing a private investigator to look into our new manager who openly admits to what happened to me and many others. I was raped and was left for dead in the forest. He did not see me die. The hunter's body was gone. But nobody knows that I was killed and dumped. The body was ripped apart and I know the parts were buried with me.

Tazmo

Trash connoisseur
This got dark pretty fast, so I'll post it as NSFW ^^

@Tazmo Raccoon was drinking a glass of beer in Thrashy Skunk's shady bar. His boss is there, and he is very angry. Tazmo answers the phone in the corner. "We are going to hang up, but here is what you need to know. We are now employing a private investigator to look into our new manager who openly admits to what happened to me and many others. I was raped and was left for dead in the forest. He did not see me die. The hunter's body was gone. But nobody knows that I was killed and dumped. The body was ripped apart and I know the parts were buried with me.

OwO o_O

*wonders who the culprit is*

Simo

(hehe!)

Tazmo Coon and Simo Skunk were out on the town in Baltimore, ready to have a wild night.
They made a few daring heists, including using a crate of cocaine to complete one. While they were on the job, they also had to deal with the police. They narrowly avoided being arrested and ended up with one hell of a warning that would keep them safe.
2: Sky Peepers
The bird in the sky was a sign of the Truefitt and Bell boys to the female crowd. They got drunk, wild and reckless with the ladies of Baltimore. They stopped a prostitute from being found and beat up a cop. They were just some of the crazy fools to be seen on

Zerzehn

Dojyaaaaaaaaan~
I was playing Pizza Tower when I got chlamydia [in 2010] and I don't think it was in my plan to write this album. But I'm really glad that I wrote it.

Who else comes through on the record that you're looking forward to?

Honestly, there are four or five songs on it that I would listen to every day for the rest of my life. What I would say is that one of the hardest things that I had to do was to get out of my comfort zone. I've been writing about fucking for a long time. It's one of the things that I love doing. But now that I'm doing it full-time, it's a lot harder to write that much over the course of the day. And then when

Thrashy

Thrashy the skunk was meeting Sun-Moon Salmon Salamander Solomon in the brewery's bar, when Simo the skunk entered and sat down in front of the salmon. The three buddies suddenly sat up and Sun-Moon Salmon Salamander Solomon sat down next to Sun-Moon Thrashy in front of Sun-Moon Salmon.

Sun-Moon Thrashy, Simo and Sun-Moon Salamander salamander agreed to form a partnership and build a trap.

Simo and Sun-Moon Salamander Salamander explained how the team would work together to create new, unique and not brewed beers for beer lovers of all ages and to create and cultivate new varieties and brand new beers for the building's visitors.

Zerzehn

Dojyaaaaaaaaan~
When you feed a pufferfish a carrot, it goes "EUGH" and that's an objective fact, even if you live a hundred thousand years. When a rabbit gives you a carrot, you don't get a second opinion, because your eyeballs can't read hearts and lungs and kidneys and kidneys.

Of course there are exceptions to everything. When I was a reporter, I received a lot of similar messages from "strangers" telling me how important or how tricky a speech was and I'd often question if it wasn't some sort of marketing scheme or if it was maybe a sample from a stage or a play, which is why you will always hear people say "Are you printing that?" if they think I

Simo

Simo Skunk and Tazmo Coon had just got kicked out of The Mount Royal Tavern, and were on the streets of Baltimore, past midnight. The moon was a full light, a full moon in Baltimore on the night of the 4th of July. The entire city was pockmarked by hot, raw asphalt and red trash that afternoon. Punks and scruffy men, their dour haircuts barely cut, strutted like queens in a Halloween party. The population of Baltimore is sixty-five thousand. The bad guys all numbered less than three hundred. Punkness was unofficially met with heavy metal, electronic rave music, mime, down-tuned drums, body metal and metal

Zerzehn

Dojyaaaaaaaaan~
For an image to be cursed:

-One Image in a TCG -Must be and Deck -One image must be at least one color than the current remaining image -Either current image must be the TCG, or one of the 3 images must be the TCG card card in question, but not necessarily.

Examples:

-One Card of Ice in the TCG -Must be and Deck -One Card of Red in the TCG -Must be and Deck -One Card of Blue in the TCG -Must be and Deck -One Card of Green in the TCG -Must be and Deck

Cursed cards cannot be used, even in effect. Cards that are not the TCG card card in question may be used. However, these cards must...

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I could tell when I stepped on a Lego while getting out of bed that it was going to be one of those days. Maybe it's just the fact that I wake up early enough that my brain already expects it. And I still have to put up with the drool when I see that horrible large yellow words against that shade of yellow. It'll always be there, though. I love Lego and have spent thousands of hours of my life developing my Lego creativity. I have to.

I also like that my friends who visit from time to time come home and let me know how their morning went (this is a relief to me because I'm always having to remind people). It seems that all of my playtime has to take place outside of the home, so that I [STORY ENDS ABRUPTLY. MOM MUST HAVE BROUGHT TENDIES]

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Ravo Fox was having a Pinkie Pie slumber party in his den when all the sudden three sugared toad corpses appeared and began attacking him with a water bucket full of you-know-what. The mad ol' Ravo has now enlisted Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Rarity in his war against the toad corpses...with help from an unlikely ally. Though it will take all of the ponies' strengths to stop the onslaught, and can the ponies destroy all of the toad corpses?

I always throw the best parties:D

(poor @TR273 :p)

Rumours spread that TR the mouse was responsible for the spread of the coronavirus.
The possibility that the mouse could be a cause was considered but discounted. Until doctors at the University of Birmingham's Institute for Tropical Medicine identified an abnormal antibody response to Rhesus in the mouse, the preliminary studies in Africa to prove the mouse was not responsible for the disease's spread were inconclusive. The potential for the mouse to carry Ebola had circulated for months but the news emerged in November 2012. Early in the year the medics had a small, unproven infected female mouse, then believed to be carrying Ebola, examined at a UK wildlife centre. A second uncontrolled human infection was identified in April 2013. These follow up outbreaks were stopped by the use of...

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
I always throw the best parties:D

(poor @TR273 :p)

Rumours spread that TR the mouse was responsible for the spread of the coronavirus.
The possibility that the mouse could be a cause was considered but discounted. Until doctors at the University of Birmingham's Institute for Tropical Medicine identified an abnormal antibody response to Rhesus in the mouse, the preliminary studies in Africa to prove the mouse was not responsible for the disease's spread were inconclusive. The potential for the mouse to carry Ebola had circulated for months but the news emerged in November 2012. Early in the year the medics had a small, unproven infected female mouse, then believed to be carrying Ebola, examined at a UK wildlife centre. A second uncontrolled human infection was identified in April 2013. These follow up outbreaks were stopped by the use of...

(I feel I am the subject of slander....:D)

(Also I think the algorithm may have blown some code when compiling this one:confused:)

Ravofox was being tried for witchcraft. According to those who were present at his trial, during his interrogation, he had said, "I will burn the left eye of the woman who had known me all my life, and the mark of the curse will also remain on the right one."

Ravofox received a few years of community service, but once again left for the Promised Land. Now he works as a gynecologist at Shikuman Tov, a hospital for female-to-male (FTM) transsexuals in Tel Aviv.

Arhiva was alone. He'd planned to settle in the West Bank but then decided he didn't want to give up the dream of visiting his home country. It's a dream he's keeping

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
(I feel I am the subject of slander....:D)

(Also I think the algorithm may have blown some code when compiling this one:confused:)

Ravofox was being tried for witchcraft. According to those who were present at his trial, during his interrogation, he had said, "I will burn the left eye of the woman who had known me all my life, and the mark of the curse will also remain on the right one."

Ravofox received a few years of community service, but once again left for the Promised Land. Now he works as a gynecologist at Shikuman Tov, a hospital for female-to-male (FTM) transsexuals in Tel Aviv.

Arhiva was alone. He'd planned to settle in the West Bank but then decided he didn't want to give up the dream of visiting his home country. It's a dream he's keeping

(lol, that took an unexpected turn!!! XD)