• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

All these "DJ furries"...

Schwimmwagen

I've noticed a lot of people in the fandom have furry names that include "wolf". Are all these people actually wolves, or are they just wannabes or pretend to be wolves?

Obviously the latter, but it's a bit silly to put it that way. At least someone with a DJ name actually has the possibility of being a DJ IRL. (but you're right, even then it's often a fake title)

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
If you don't have 'DJ' in front of your online usernames you can never be a legit DJ
I don't make the rules

ryanleblanc

I'm "Human" get over it.
I know quite a real real DJ's on other forums and none of them put DJ in their usernames. Supposedly it's uncreative and labelling and if you're a good enough DJ your work will speak for itself and you don't need to advertise yourself in every way shape or form. Could it then be safe to say, any fur here who put DJ in their username is not a real DJ?

I think plausible...

BINKS_Wolf

I am NOT a DJ as in music but my real initials are DJS.

And yes in my furry name I have Wolf.

Wow. I guess this technically makes me boring.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
Allan/Lupine Assassin claims to be a mixer but is a shitty mixer at best.

DJ Money Beggar :V

Kangamutt

I think they think they are DJ's. I've ran into a lot of furries who go "Yeah, I put an iTunes playlist on shuffle on Second Life. I'm awesome."

Fixed that.

How is the DJ thing any more absurd than having "dark", "night" or "shadow" combined with the animal in the name?
DARKWOLF SHADOWPAW. SHADOWFOX DARKFANG. NIGHTFIRE DARKSHADOW. SHADOWDARK NIGHTFART.
I propose my new furry name be "DJ NIGHTFART". I will be the coolest ever. :V

Gavrill

ladies~
I've noticed a lot of people in the fandom have furry names that include "wolf". Are all these people actually wolves, or are they just wannabes or pretend to be wolves?
My name's from an anime I am definitely an anime.

I'm just saying species of your fursona/animal you like =/= fake job title

S

Sar

Are these people REALLY any better than a 13 year old with an iPod?

Yes, they're DJs just like I'm an enforcer of the law...Occasionally on the internet.

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
Are these people REALLY any better than a 13 year old with an iPod?

Well... neither are the guys that run most Top 40 stations, really.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
So I can't make a fursona named Officer Pootwolf unless I'm actually a cop?
That's racist.
At least your name and info are correct :V
And the username has to be DJ Officer Pootwolffox

Rex Aeterna

i don't see much or any person around here with ''DJ'' in their name. well then again, i guess maybe cause i'm not here very often or online often.

DW_

memes, you say?
How is the DJ thing any more absurd than having "dark", "night" or "shadow" combined with the animal in the name?
DARKWOLF SHADOWPAW. SHADOWFOX DARKFANG. NIGHTFIRE DARKSHADOW. SHADOWDARK NIGHTFART.

Besides, and this is just me here:
>cool
>fursona

Pick one. Having a "cool" fursona is an oxymoron in itself, so having a silly name just makes it redundant.

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP.

There goes my name then.

(Actually no lol.)

Rotsala

homosexual agenda
DJ Clusterfuck Shadowdong in the house

Makitana

Some of my online alias' have DJ in front, but thats because those are my initials, thats what it says on my Bank statements etc :|