• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

all things Raspberry Pi

volkinaxe

just for all things

Raspberry Pi
S1460010.JPG

works dam good for videos

Hound-of-chulainn

I don't have one yet, but I'm thinking of getting one to use as a media server for my TV. I also love the concept of having a computer with General purpose I/O pins on them, so I could mess around with random electronics projects if I ever think of doing something random with them. :)

volkinaxe

I don't have one yet, but I'm thinking of getting one to use as a media server for my TV. I also love the concept of having a computer with General purpose I/O pins on them, so I could mess around with random electronics projects if I ever think of doing something random with them. :)
cool good luck with it ^w^

zeroPony

Just some notes.
If you can, try RPi and other media players. I have RPi 3B and it sucks with Full HD video (depends of codec). At the same time my 10 years old ASUS O!Play HDP-R1 media player is still good at Full HD content!
And keep in mind that GPIO uses 3.3V level (instead of 5V at Arduino) ^_^''

FoxWithAName

Currently I use mine as a print server for my 3D printer, it runs octoprint. How would you describe resolution and viewing angels? I want to try a screen next.