• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Alot of bisexual furries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfmagik

Media Slave
***CRUDE language ahead because i'm too tired to sugar-coat it***

I knew I was bisexual when I had already fucked a girl and liked it, then sucked a guy off and liked that too. And this was before i had even heard of the Fandom.

I knew I was bisexual when I had already fucked a girl and liked it, then sucked a guy off and liked that too. And this was before i had even heard of the Fandom.

What a nice way to find out you were bi.

lol i'll say =P i did the same thing... but only the opposite i sucked off my ex and later fucked my current female mate. so im not complaining i enjoyed them both XD

Last edited:

Lemon_Panda

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
I've never understood people who aren't bothered by assholes, but they're put off by vaginas. That makes absolutely no sense to me, they're both holes, the only difference is one shits out babies and the other one shits out shit. That makes them equally unpleasant IMO, although you won't go to jail for flushing shit down the toilet.

I never got that either. Also, lol

Assholes are prettier.

You are completely FUCKED

Oh quiet you, come back when your not PMSing and stop thinking you know everything

Whitenoise does know everything. Stop throwing the term PMS around every time someone says something you don't like.

You do realize my character is a herm right? you could either get pussy or cock *shurgs* btw just a warning, mine bites o.o ....

also i would touch a herm,- my master is one- they are hot. so many different outcomes =P

Who the hell are you and why do I give a fuck about your characters?

I enjoy both pussy and cock, but I don't want both at the same time. At least not from the same person. Shit's nasty, yo.

You have a hermaphroditic character all of your opinions regarding hermaphrodites are void.

Also you have a master so all of your opinions regarding everything are void.

no its cause you're Davids bitch =3

So are you, what's your point?

I'm physically incapable of being anything's bitch, you didn't do your homework Desume :V .

Also David's in Nevada and I'm in Canada, how would that work exactly?

:|

How do you fail the language you speak D: ?

We use the term "speak" loosely. A better term would be "butcher."

What a nice way to find out you were bi.

Sounds pretty awwwwight to me.

KiloCharlie

Tastes Like You Only Sweeter
just cuz u see a lot dosn't meen that there is a high concentration of them... it's like the game of yhatzee... you CAN roll all of one # but the chances are slim... you caught the slim chances...
(quite well actually... i might be bi and my furend sitting next to me (nekkomata13) is bi... intersting...)

Monoth

Sexually attracted to guys much more than girls. Mostly cause I don't like vagina very much. BUT, I'll give a girl a chance if personality conquers.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
Whitenoise does know everything. Stop throwing the term PMS around every time someone says something you don't like.
Nah not really, neither of you knows Everything if ya did why are you here fucking furries over when you can be doing that the entire world then? And why so srs, isnt this the internet if so....why so srs?

So are you, what's your point?

I think you mean "so is everyone else, whom I rage at for only minor reasons"

and oh I dont speak American English, I speak Broken English

Oryxe

Lol wait, so you agreed to suck a guys dick before you "knew" you were bi? Or was it like your test to see if you were bi..

You are completely FUCKED

Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful.

Xipoid

Cameras
Honestly, there is nothing wrong with the anus, vagina, penis, or mouth. You're either sticking something in someone else, having something stuck inside you, both at the same time, or one of those outlandish, heinous, and unspeakable acts.

If you like ass, good for you.
If you like pussy, good for you.
If you like cock, good for you.
If you like tits, good for you.
If you like some or all of them, good for you.
If you like giving, good for you.
If you like receiving, good for you.
If you like both, good for you.
If you like being tied up, good for you.
If you like role playing, good for you.
If you like weird super kinky sex, good for you.
If you like something illegal, good for you, but you keep that shit under control goddamn it (or go somewhere where it's not illegal).

The only thing that matters (ignoring law breaking) is knowing what you like... and keeping it satisfactorily private. I don't want to know about what you do to get off unless it somehow involves me and my interests.

Now go out there and be somebody.

Addendum:
Play smart. Play safe. No one is inventing a cure to AIDS anytime soon, so don't plan on it.

Last edited:

Lazer

Hyena sex offender
I think, in truth, the growing number of bisexual people is a result of same sex relationships becoming a bit more accepted. Is turn, people don't feel as inhibited or ashamed to have these relationships. I see nothing wrong with bisexuality. Myself, I am pansexual. I don't even consider gender when getting into a relationship. If I like someone for who they are then it doesn't matter to me what is, or isn't in their pants. Man, woman, both, neither, unsure, it doesn't matter to me at all, what matters is personality.

Who the hell are you and why do I give a fuck about your characters?

I enjoy both pussy and cock, but I don't want both at the same time. At least not from the same person. Shit's nasty, yo.

You have a hermaphroditic character all of your opinions regarding hermaphrodites are void.

Also you have a master so all of your opinions regarding everything are void.

well for one i dont care if you give a fuck about my character, i was telling every one.

well you should be more kinky maybe you'll get some where.

it don't matter no one cares what you think so my opinions are accepted =P

Lemon_Panda

I think, in truth, the growing number of bisexual people is a result of same sex relationships becoming a bit more accepted. Is turn, people don't feel as inhibited or ashamed to have these relationships. I see nothing wrong with bisexuality. Myself, I am pansexual. I don't even consider gender when getting into a relationship. If I like someone for who they are then it doesn't matter to me what is, or isn't in their pants. Man, woman, both, neither, unsure, it doesn't matter to me at all, what matters is personality.

That's pretty much my whole view on my own sexuality rolled into a nice little burrito. ' w'

Gracias Lazer. XD

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
Nah not really, neither of you knows Everything if ya did why are you here fucking furries over when you can be doing that the entire world then? And why so srs, isnt this the internet if so....why so srs?

Because the internet is serious business.

I think you mean "so is everyone else, whom I rage at for only minor reasons"

and oh I dont speak American English, I speak Broken English

Stop making excuses for your stupidity.

Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful.

I wasn't trolling, you are completely fucked.

well for one i dont care if you give a fuck about my character, i was telling every one.

well you should be more kinky maybe you'll get some where.

it don't matter no one cares what you think so my opinions are accepted =P

I don't need to be kinky to get somewhere, I get all of the action I could ever want, and I do it without being fucked up.

lol @ no one cares what I think. Protip: Everyone cares what I think because I'm one of the only people on this forum with any respectable amount of intelligence.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
Because the internet is serious business.
coming from the person who say its not, nice fail trolling

David M. Awesome said:
Stop making excuses for your stupidity.
wow, guess they didnt educate you that there is such thing as Fragmented English which is also called Broken English. Causes us to say words heavily different from others, and add words that not used in the normal English/American English language that ended up replacing some words. Thus I could fail classes for not being taught certain things that is the norm in the states but not in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

David M. Awesome said:
lol @ no one cares what I think. Protip: Everyone cares what I think because I'm one of the only people on this forum with any respectable amount of intelligence.
nope I think you still lack the Intelligence, I respect your sidekick more over you.

Brazen.Wench

Busty Wuffles
I find there are a lot of bisexual people in various communities. I am a part of the leather/S&M community and the same things apply.

I feel often the odd one out being a straight female lol

PriestRevan

Banned
Banned

Ow.

I am a part of the leather/S&M community and the same things apply

That whole leather community makes the rest of the bondage community look bad.

Alex Cross

Taste the Music

Comments like that will get you in serious trouble. Get it? "Serious"?

I just feel that furries are non-discriminate and they accept pleasure regardless of gender. To me, I fall in love and feel attraction to any person who has a good, warm personality and I gravitate toward people who I can establish an emotional connection with, not a sexual one at first. Sex is something we can work out later.

PriestRevan

Banned
Banned
I just feel that furries are non-discriminate and they accept pleasure regardless of gender. To me, I fall in love and feel attraction to any person who has a good, warm personality and I gravitate toward people who I can establish an emotional connection with, not a sexual one at first. Sex is something we can work out later.

If you truly believe that, then you are an idiot.

At the end of the day, furries are people and on the other side of that monitor, you could have someone who hates gays, bi's, trannies, etc.

For example: I'm a furry and I'm very discriminate.

Brazen.Wench

Busty Wuffles
That whole leather community makes the rest of the bondage community look bad.

How do you figure. I'm as active as I can be in my local community. Every community I've been a part of holds charity events, is relatively discreet, and holds regular education events so people don't have to operate without training.

Status
Not open for further replies.