• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Alternatives to Fur Affinity?

skulltula

Hey guys,

So, I'm sort of a noob in the community and I was really looking forward to joining a furry art community, but it looks like registration is down and has been down for a while. NOT A BIG DEAL, I'm not here to whine about it, but I am starting to think maybe I should look for alternatives.

I know there's Inkbunny and Weasyl... Are there others? Which would you recommend?

I don't feel bad posting about this, because a month of downtime is honestly kind of a lot.

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
SoFurry is one i used to check in on every once in a while...

Kosdu

Hey guys,

So, I'm sort of a noob in the community and I was really looking forward to joining a furry art community, but it looks like registration is down and has been down for a while. NOT A BIG DEAL, I'm not here to whine about it, but I am starting to think maybe I should look for alternatives.

I know there's Inkbunny and Weasyl... Are there others? Which would you recommend?

I don't feel bad posting about this, because a month of downtime is honestly kind of a lot.

Weasyl is known as an upright place if I'm not mistaken.

A friendly warning, InkBunny is known for being full of pedophiles, so stock up on ammonia and bleach, mix well, and bathe if you go there. (not literally as killing yourself over disgust would be pointless, but you get what I mean)

PastryOfApathy

A friendly warning, InkBunny is known for being full of pedophiles, so stock up on ammonia and bleach, mix well, and bathe if you go there. (not literally as killing yourself over disgust would be pointless, but you get what I mean)

Hey now they're not pedophiles, they're cubfurs than you very much. Gawsh people can be so ignorant.

Aleu

Deuces
Weasyl isn't a furry art site. It's a general art site that more furries were aware of because most of the people that started it were furries.

Kragith Zedrok

Black and Red All Day Long
Not many mention it but its not a community its more of a gallery. Fchan.us <--- My go to when FA is down. It has a large archive of refreshed images of the furry kind. Dedicated topics and sections from M-AH It has a clean thread, Male, female, alternative, alternative hard, and toon thread. NSFW website.

Last edited: