• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

am here

gothfur_uwu

I'm 18, non binary, bisexual, don't really have a sona yet
I'm a vocalist and producer for a trap metal collective, ive worked with big artists like city morgue, spider gang, and k9 unit when they were still a thing
I mostly use the main site for music and art, but come on here from time to time
Can't wait to meet some of yall!

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
Welcome! You seem really cool so imma just press the follow button real quick! Hope you enjoy your stay!
{\___/}
( ^ - ^ )
/ U U \

Hello! Welcome to the forums! Always nice to meet another nonbinary person! Hope you enjoy your stay~

Xitheon

I may be mad but I'm perfectly good at it.
A wolf, don't see many of them around... ;)

I went through a goth phase and goth culture has always appealed to me. Welcome, anyway.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
I'm 18, non binary, bisexual, don't really have a sona yet
I'm a vocalist and producer for a trap metal collective, ive worked with big artists like city morgue, spider gang, and k9 unit when they were still a thing
I mostly use the main site for music and art, but come on here from time to time
Can't wait to meet some of yall!

Nice to meet you too! Welcome to the forums and hope you have fun. I see you're also a fan as well of Hellava Boss? <giggle>