• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Am I a creep?

Am I a creep?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • No, you just know how to appreciate human beauty

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Eh, they were asking for it dressed like that

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • You should have joined in

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • You should have flashed them

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • We should all do it together sometime

Votes: 20 32.8%

• Total voters

Schwimmwagen

For all of this week, it has been very hot and sunny, as it is the summer. Today was even hotter and sunnier in comparision to the rest of this week, hot enough that people are wearing considerably less clothes than they would on any other day. However, whilst waiting to be picked up from college at the end of today, there was one group just accross the little road that wore almost nothing.

So I spent a good 10-15 minutes watching this. And now I feel very dirty. Nontheless, I enjoyed myself, so I feel dirtier.

What is your opinion FAF?

Last edited:

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
I have no problem with you being creepy, Gibby. We should totally hang out.

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
I can't deny I find nothing wrong with this.

Although I find myself staring at everything. Walls, attractive people, the carpet, etc.

Maybe I'm not the best point of reference.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
dont you have a girlfriend? :B
you stared at them for 15 minutes and you had a plan how not to get caught. so yes, i guess you are a creep. but a smart and cute one so you can get away with it X3

however, if they were wearng clothes like that they were pretty much asking for it.

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
dont you have a girlfriend? :B
you stared at them for 15 minutes and you had a plan how not to get caught. so yes, i guess you are a creep. but a smart and cute one so you can get away with it X3

however, if they were wearng clothes like that they were pretty much asking for it.
"Hay guuise I got a new swimsuit"

"That's a string."

Ariosto

"Hay guuise I got a new swimsuit"

"That's a string."
Interesting...

What exactly is a "creep"? From what I can tell, that's a pretty normal reaction, but if creep means "making a stranger feel uncomfortable in sexual matters by exhibiting attraction to him/her in public" then yes.

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
At least you were sneaky about it. I do that owl-head-twist sometimes just to look at beautiful people longer when I am out. Totally socially wrong, but fuck it. If hot men continue to travel in packs running shirtless and with their fantastic legs everywhere fuck yes I will look. Terrible but true.

Gibby, you and I can creep on people together.

L

Larry

Come to Nashville.

We have a fuckton of those group of people in different colors.

SirRob

Yeah thinking up plans to stare at people is creepy. But it's only a problem if you get caught.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I read the OP, answered the poll. Saw replies, I want to change my choice :V
Thou art creeper :V
Then again, I'd have done the same. So suppose that makes me a creeper as well

ZerX

not a furry
I don't think that you are a creep as this happened in a public place. Lots of ppl stare at others and random stuff.

Tiger In A Tie

Say what now?
Come to Michigan and creep on me through my window :3 And in mai new shorts I bought two days ago.

Ad Hoc

THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
Maybe a little.

Probably not enough to worry about though.

Just, you know, don't let it get worse.

Aidy

they call me yolo swaggins
Yes. You are.

You can creep on me anytime bby ;3

This reminds me of when me anda friend was hanging out. We were just talking when we saw a guy in super skinny jeans, leaning over his car. So I just said "That dude is hot, look at his ass." We didn't realize that we were talking very loud, so when she said "Yeah, he is damn fine", he turned around and stared at us.

That was pretty embarrasing ;__;

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
If you gotta ask...
:V

Also I chose the last option because it was funny.

Everyone pervs now and again!

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
Gibs, you just found out what straight men do when they see walking boobs females.

Classy. :3

Reito

Watch Dog
I vote option 4

Me gusta naked furry parade

and after referencing the diagram, I would have to say the shift eyes and low wall combination makes you seem a little creeper-ish