• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Am I a creep?

Am I a creep?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • No, you just know how to appreciate human beauty

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Eh, they were asking for it dressed like that

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • You should have joined in

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • You should have flashed them

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • We should all do it together sometime

Votes: 20 32.8%

• Total voters

Ricky

You're not creepy; that's a situation where you are EXPECTED to stare.

In the Castro (the gay district in SF, where I live) there are usually people walking around nude, especially on nice days.

They are always the ones you DON'T want to see, too.

If they are doing that, they should expect people to stare at them.

I'm sure none of them care if people do. On the contrary, they probably like it and maybe even get off to it which is why I try not to look at them.

Maybe next time you should get naked with them and see what happens.

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
I'm confused.

You're straight or bisexual now?

I thought I was special...
sad_pinkie_pie_by_brianc1006-d4hsona.png

iconmaster

Still the Best - 1973
I always take redicilous precautions to avert my gaze whenever this crops up for me. Ho hum.

Neuron

I fapped to this post.

I think we're cool.

But in all seriousness, I do that all the time. I like walking up the stairs behind hot chicks in short shorts. If admiring good looking women and men is wrong I don't wanna be right.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Oh god

oh god

Thinking about that again, I realise just how damn creepy that is, to actually plan and prepare for these things. Oh god, I used to be a creep in highschool, too. During school assemblies, we'd have those rows of seats that go up in height, and I would use the elevation to my advantage to look down girl's shirts. During classes, I would spend a lot of time staring at the teacher's arse while she writes on the whiteboard, explaining things. Thankfully, due to me not taking in information at times, they often blamed it on my hearing, rather than the fact that I had my attention elsewhere (they were correct most of the time, though). And there's other wierd things.

Oh god I am such a creep. ;n; I'm just glad that I've always been sneaky about it.

There was only one time that I was caught, however, and it was in a dumb way. One pretty girl and I were standing at the front of the room, both facing the whiteboard, with everyone else sat down. We were both writing shit on it, and I paused, and I looked to my right to see what she was writing for a second. Then my view sorta went... a bit more to the right. Then I was actually craning my neck to have a look at her backside. Then I looked back and saw that everyone was staring at me, some of the boys were smirking, some of the girls seemed a slight bit shocked. ;n;

I wonder what I'm going to be when I'm 30. Either a pimp, or a flasher.

Also in response to your question, YES I do have girlfran. c:

pfft, you are no creep, you are a normal guy X3
guys stare at hot girls... or hot guys... or both... especially when they are asking for it.
also kids in school stare all the time. at that time everyone is a creep by default.

and besides! you have a girlfriend. creeps dont have girlfriends! and im sure she will let you stare at her, so get your fix that way and you will be fine ;D

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
LUL

Or they're watching me on FAe
One word. Eversleep
For the record I don't really even know this guy. All I've heard is that he watches everybody on these forums. Mods don't banhammer me

Kluuvdar

Supreme Grocer
Gibby, u no creep, u average person. When met with an attractive image, one often faces towards it in order to better facilitate the use of their eyes in the matter. So looking at hot guys/gals and enjoying it is not creepy. Unless you followed them around, then it's creepy.

One word. Eversleep
For the record I don't really even know this guy. All I've heard is that he watches everybody on these forums. Mods don't banhammer me

I went and checked my watches. He's watching me. I've only been here for a month or so. D:

Last edited:

Dreaming

And that's why sunglasses are always cool.

Man, that's not creepy. If they want to hang out in a public place like that then they need to expect these things (people watching them).

Traven V

Luna-tic.
XD, reminds me of the song 'Paint it black' by the Rolling Stones. As for the question Six is probably right when I'm hanging out with some of my guy friends I catch them eyeballing the girlies everyone and awhile. Well, they are quite verbal about it within the group that is.