• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Am I a creep?

Am I a creep?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • No, you just know how to appreciate human beauty

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Eh, they were asking for it dressed like that

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • You should have joined in

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • You should have flashed them

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • We should all do it together sometime

Votes: 20 32.8%

• Total voters

LemonJayde

No wait I hate you
This is why we are best friends, gibbons.

Jashwa

A couple seconds would have been fine, but 15 MINUTES. That is creepy on levels I can't explain. That's like call the police because you're afraid this guy is a rapist/serial killer creepy.

Schwimmwagen

A couple seconds would have been fine, but 15 MINUTES. That is creepy on levels I can't explain. That's like call the police because you're afraid this guy is a rapist/serial killer creepy.

Well you gotta admit, watching pretty people having fun is better than doing literally nothing. Especially when they have largely exposed boobs bouncing all over the place in public. That's like telling people to go to nude beaches on the condition that they wear blindfolds.

Now if you'd pardon me, I have to go pick up my cousin from preschool. :v

Jashwa

Well you gotta admit, watching pretty people having fun is better than doing literally nothing. Especially when they have largely exposed boobs bouncing all over the place in public. That's like telling people to go to nude beaches on the condition that they wear blindfolds.
Why were you standing there for 15 minutes anyways?

Also, the nude beach thing doesn't hold up at all. No one was telling you that you couldn't glance or look real quick, but 15 minutes of staring is a ridiculous amount of time to ogle someone. That is MASSIVELY creepy to me and to most normal people I'd wager. It really surprises me how many people here don't find anything wrong with it. Continuing your nude beach thing, it's like if you were going to a nude beach and just sat there and stared at a group of people for 15 minutes instead of doing anything.

Look at it this way. You had to put glasses on because you knew they'd find you creepy if they saw you just staring at them at all. Let alone for 15 minutes. That should be proof enough that it's fucking creepy as hell and disgusting.

Schwimmwagen

Why were you standing there for 15 minutes anyways?

Also, the nude beach thing doesn't hold up at all. No one was telling you that you couldn't glance or look real quick, but 15 minutes of staring is a ridiculous amount of time to ogle someone. That is MASSIVELY creepy to me and to most normal people I'd wager. It really surprises me how many people here don't find anything wrong with it. Continuing your nude beach thing, it's like if you were going to a nude beach and just sat there and stared at a group of people for 15 minutes instead of doing anything.

Look at it this way. You had to put glasses on because you knew they'd find you creepy if they saw you just staring at them at all. Let alone for 15 minutes. That should be proof enough that it's fucking creepy as hell and disgusting.

If you read the thread rather than just skim, you'd see that I stayed there cos I was waiting to be picked up from there.

Aaaand people spend hours at nude beaches and they generally spend a lot of time looking at other people. That are naked. It's a rule of thumb that when you expose yourself in public, you expect - and consent to - people looking on.

It could have been creepier, though.

I could have slowly masturbated the whole time.

In fact, next time I'm in a situation like this I will do just that and think of you!

Spatel

Gibby, the only creepy thing you're doing is worrying about how creepy it is. That is an unhealthy level of concern over something completely natural and it's creeping me out.

Schwimmwagen

Gibby, the only creepy thing you're doing is worrying about how creepy it is. That is an unhealthy level of concern over something completely natural and it's creeping me out.

I'm not worrying necessarily, but it was a funny topic.

Yes, it is a little creepy, which I'm cool with, but it's not creepy as in sniffing people's underwear or fapping to people's facebook pics.

Unless they're nude pics.

Anyway, the poll tells me that we should all be getting half-naked in the sun right now, hooray for majority votes.

L

LizardKing

Actually the only thing that's creepy is you thinking that the only creepy thing Gibby is doing is worrying that doing this is creepy. It's really creepy to think that the only creepy thing is thinking that it might be creepy and you being creeped out by thinking he's being creepy is really creepy.

Seian Verian

Too lazy to sleep
Actually the only thing that's creepy is you thinking that the only creepy thing Gibby is doing is worrying that doing this is creepy. It's really creepy to think that the only creepy thing is thinking that it might be creepy and you being creeped out by thinking he's being creepy is really creepy.

tl;dr this thread is creepy for people thinking things are creepy or not creepy, and thus all of us are creepy

On a serious note... So long as you're not stalking them or anything, looking at what attracts you makes sense. Particularly if you legitimately don't have anything better to do. Admittedly all I usually look at is faces myself, and not for particularly long, but eh.

Ley

I have these sunglasses called 'pervy shades'. I No one can see my eyes.

I actively creep on everyone. Megusta-ing slightly when I see someone I like.

So yes, I love to creep too.