• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Am I the only one that thinks faf is no longer fun?

Is faf still fun?

• yes

Votes: 49 38.9%
  • no

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • no opinion

Votes: 39 31.0%

• Total voters
C

coba

no matter what, The FAF will still be fun. no matter how many new-furs and old-furs we have!!!!!

hope all you peoplez know thst

Not really to my eyes

I stopped posting a lot

I stopped being lively

I am slowly returning either back to the weeaboo land or back to the dark ages

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
I'm not much of a furry, so I wouldn't be here if it wasn't still fun.

Besides, the last few days here have been awesome.

Cannon, if you think it's boring, quit yer whining and make something interesting.

Stargazer Bleu

2b forgot is worse than death
I think it still is fun from time to time.
Some days are better than others.
Some days i was on just seemed really dull while others i had a good laugh or just fun reading some of the post.

It just seems to vary from day to day.

gdzeek

Not to be takin Seriously
The only thing I noticed is sometimes we really start agitating each other in certain threads, I figure those are just glorified puppy fight though lol.

TimberBunny

Probably not cuddly
The thing i've noticed most was the exceedingly high concentration of lombax avatars.

http://forums.furaffinity.net/showthread.php?t=72435

Case in point.

(Granted, it's only 3, but they feature prominantly, and there's more all around. i'm referring to the number of posts - to - number of lombax avatars ratio.)

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
The thing i've noticed most was the exceedingly high concentration of lombax avatars.

http://forums.furaffinity.net/showthread.php?t=72435

Case in point.

(Granted, it's only 3, but they feature prominantly, and there's more all around. i'm referring to the number of posts - to - number of lombax avatars ratio.)

A bit late to the party. There was whole thread and a half devoted to this. Avatars got changed and there was much fun had by all. Most people changed back.

gdzeek

A bit late to the party. There was whole thread and a half devoted to this. Avatars got changed and there was much fun had by all. Most people changed back.

that was great, although it brought up the point that some people had their tempers get the best of them and that certainly spoiled the party. I wonder how many fun moments of faf were ruined by negative people, so far i can count a few times just in the past 3 days where one day I'll be joking and laughing with someone and then the next I'm a hated noob furfag.

Chmat

Stuck in nowhere
Its ok.

Ariosto

Well, I've been here for less than a year and all I have to say is that this board has got all the bad and some of the good of the internet.

Basically, I'm neutral.

When the baord gets serious (less than half of the time), it IS serious and a lot of fun.

When it's not (most of the time), it's atrocious in good and awful ways.

That's why I'm neutral.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
We just need someone to breathe a little life back into the forums, if it's really heading towards the Dark Ages

then someone should start a furry Renaissance

gdzeek

I'm working on it, unfortunately I think another problem is just how big were getting. not everybody thinks the same stuff is interesting and funny as everyone else.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
We just need someone to breathe a little life back into the forums, if it's really heading towards the Dark Ages

then someone should start a furry Renaissance

Just wait till FA server gives in again. You'll see how beautiful the "breath of life" really is :V

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts